Bernina sewing machines are among the most advanced of sewing machine units that people of all levels of expertise could opt for. Whether you are an expert in sewing and stitching or in embroidery, you might find yourself preferring Bernina sewing machines over others due to their capabilities, workmanship and customer service.
Bernina was found over a century ago in Switzerland and for those who know what Swiss products are like, especially the higher end luxury lines, the Bernina brand would be enough for them to trust when it comes to shopping for a decent sewing machine. You get everything from a basic sewing machine to a state of the art embroidery machine and serger, something that would take a bit of professionalism and experience from your part to pick the right machine that would be perfect for your usage needs.
One of the most important factors to consider when picking a good sewing machine brand is the nature of customer service from the part of its manufacturer, especially in the technical department and with Bernina sewing machines, you will be able to get quality and helpful service given the investment they make in ensuring their customer service staff is well versed with all technical elements of their various Bernina sewing machines.
Bernina Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings *
|1||Bernina Bernette B35 Sewing Machine||7 Reviews||Check Price|
|2||Bernina 1008S Sewing Machine||8 Reviews||Check Price|
|3||Bernina Bernette B38 Sewing Machine||4 Reviews||Check Price|
|4||Brother FS100WT Free Motion Embroidery/Sewing and Quilting Machine, White||122 Reviews||Check Price|
|5||Bernina 790 with embroidery module sewing and embroidery machine||Check Price|
|6||BERNINA Jeansnadeln for sewing machine, strengthen 90–110||Check Price|
|7||Sewing machine light bulbs- twin pack (Screw-In)||10 Reviews||Check Price|
Like with all other sewing machine brands, Bernina sewing machines also appear in different models each boasting its own feature sets and capabilities. You should therefore consider your expectations from a Bernina sewing machine when picking a model so you can go for the one that would best address your needs. Everything should match with your level of experience so that the model of Bernina sewing machine that you pick does not seem to be below your standard.
To help you decide which model of a Bernina sewing machine to go for, we have listed the top 10 best selling Bernina sewing machines and accessories.
Bestsellers Of Bernina Sewing Machines *
- 23 Stitches
- 1 Step Auto Buttonhole
- Drop Feed
- Needle Threader
- LED Sewing Light
- Swiss design
- 7 Year warranty
- Metal construction
- Heavy duty
- A favorite with schools and colleges
- 394 Stitches
- 7mm Maximum Stitch Width
- 3 Alphabets
- LED Sewing Light
- Top Loading Drop in Bobbin
- 100 Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine with Needle Threader and 1 lettering style
- Quick Set Drop in Bobbin and Drop Feed Mechanism
- Start/ Stop button and speed control which also enables speed limiting
- Quick touch stitch selection and length & width adjustment
- Comes packaged with an extra wide table, and a free motion embroidery foot. Perfect for all your free motion embroidery!
- Computerised sewing machine including Bernina 790 – embroidery module.
- Sewing speed: max. 1000 stitches per minute, • a total of 1352 sewing stitches.
- 270 Integierte embroidery designs, • integr. dual transportation, • autom. thread cutter, start/stop button
- automatic. Multi-functional sensor foot 7" touch display with brilliant colours, Bernina hands free system (FHS).
- LED sewing light with 30 LED's, illuminated spool chamber, extra long free arm.
- Finest quality needles for heavy materials like jeans, canvas and work wear.
- Needle system: 130/705 H - J (Jeans)
- 2 needles, Thickness: 90/14
- 2 needles, Thickness: 100/16
- Tool, Thickness 110/18
- Universal Sewing Machine Light Bulbs, pack of 2.
- 220 to 240 volt, 15 watt.