Bernina sewing machines are among the most advanced of sewing machine units that people of all levels of expertise could opt for. Whether you are an expert in sewing and stitching or in embroidery, you might find yourself preferring Bernina sewing machines over others due to their capabilities, workmanship and customer service.
Bernina was found over a century ago in Switzerland and for those who know what Swiss products are like, especially the higher end luxury lines, the Bernina brand would be enough for them to trust when it comes to shopping for a decent sewing machine. You get everything from a basic sewing machine to a state of the art embroidery machine and serger, something that would take a bit of professionalism and experience from your part to pick the right machine that would be perfect for your usage needs.
One of the most important factors to consider when picking a good sewing machine brand is the nature of customer service from the part of its manufacturer, especially in the technical department and with Bernina sewing machines, you will be able to get quality and helpful service given the investment they make in ensuring their customer service staff is well versed with all technical elements of their various Bernina sewing machines.
Bernina Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings *
Like with all other sewing machine brands, Bernina sewing machines also appear in different models each boasting its own feature sets and capabilities. You should therefore consider your expectations from a Bernina sewing machine when picking a model so you can go for the one that would best address your needs. Everything should match with your level of experience so that the model of Bernina sewing machine that you pick does not seem to be below your standard.
To help you decide which model of a Bernina sewing machine to go for, we have listed the top 10 best selling Bernina sewing machines and accessories.
Bestsellers Of Bernina Sewing Machines *
- 1450 Stitches
- 8 Alphabets
- 8.5"/215mm Freearm/Throat Space (To Right of Needle)
- Start/Stop Button (Stitching Without Foot control)
- Multi Use Machine (Sewing, Embroidery & Quilting)
- Kitchen & Home
- 5 Metal Bobbins 12 mm for machines with CB gripper system, Bernina quality
- Diameter: 20.0 mm, Height: 12 mm
- For group: a 910 933 1004 1031/1080 - 1530 model)
- For Model Group: B C D D1 E F
- 15 Stitches
- 2/3/4 Thread Overlock Stitches
- 3-7mm Wide Overlock Stitches
- LED Sewing Light
- Maximum Speed 1300 SPM
- 97 Stitch Patterns
- Sewing space to the right of the needle 160mm / 6.3 inches
- Maximum stitch width 5.5mm
- Maximum stitch length 5mm
- Weight of machine 8kg / 17.6lbs
- 148 Stitches
- 4 alphabets
- LCD Screen
- 11 Needle Positions
- Start/Stop and Slide Speed Control
- Bernina 330 Fashion Limited Edition is a special edition of our shopping edition. Compared to the normal Bernina 330, you have a hands free system = knee lever as well.
- Stitch selection: push buttons, 10 direct buttons – display: LCD, monochrome, black background.
- Sewing light: LED.
- Upper thread tension: manual.
- Grip system: CB.
- Bernina walking foot
- 23 Stitches
- 2.8mm or 5.6mm Wide Coverstitches
- 3-7mm Wide Overlock Stitches
- 1.5mm Rolled Hem Stitch
- 2/3/4/5 Thread Overlock Stitches
- Selecting the stitching type: press key - 10 direct selection keys
- Display: LCD, monochrome, backlit
- Close viewing light: LED
- Upper thread: manual
- Grip system: CB