Bernina sewing machines are among the most advanced of sewing machine units that people of all levels of expertise could opt for. Whether you are an expert in sewing and stitching or in embroidery, you might find yourself preferring Bernina sewing machines over others due to their capabilities, workmanship and customer service.
Bernina was found over a century ago in Switzerland and for those who know what Swiss products are like, especially the higher end luxury lines, the Bernina brand would be enough for them to trust when it comes to shopping for a decent sewing machine. You get everything from a basic sewing machine to a state of the art embroidery machine and serger, something that would take a bit of professionalism and experience from your part to pick the right machine that would be perfect for your usage needs.
One of the most important factors to consider when picking a good sewing machine brand is the nature of customer service from the part of its manufacturer, especially in the technical department and with Bernina sewing machines, you will be able to get quality and helpful service given the investment they make in ensuring their customer service staff is well versed with all technical elements of their various Bernina sewing machines.
Bernina Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings
Like with all other sewing machine brands, Bernina sewing machines also appear in different models each boasting its own feature sets and capabilities. You should therefore consider your expectations from a Bernina sewing machine when picking a model so you can go for the one that would best address your needs. Everything should match with your level of experience so that the model of Bernina sewing machine that you pick does not seem to be below your standard.
To help you decide which model of a Bernina sewing machine to go for, we have listed the top 10 best selling Bernina sewing machines and accessories.
Bestsellers Of Bernina Sewing Machines
- Number of stitch patterns (Inc Alphabet) - 1450
- Stitches per minute - 1000
- Length of freearm to the right of the needle - 8.5 inches
- Maximum stitch width - 9mm. Maximum stitch length - 6mm
- Magnetic Accessory Box
- Made for movers and creatives: Express yourself through skilfully stitched individual pieces is an art for itself. Whether with a perfectly designed dress or with a lovingly stitched accessory, the result is a part of your personality. - Multi-function buttons make adjustments easy.
- These functions save time: Thanks to the automatic thread cutter, you save time and no longer have to manually cut your threads Your hands stay free - we call that comfort: The presser foot lifts but the needle remains in the fabric - a wonderfully comfortable floating state that significantly simplifies turning,rotating, appliqueing, and quilting.
- Your new favourite foot - the patch work foot #37: The Patchwork Foot #37 is a wonderful tool for precise stitching when making patchwork blocks. The Bernina grabber provides precise stitches with a maximum speed of up to 1000 stitches per minute – quiet, powerful and precise.
- Innovations: 200 sewing stitches & 4 sewing halves 17.7 cm/7.0 inch place right of needle, centre mounted 4.3 inch capacitive colour touch screen, user interface like 5 & 7 series, gripper system, large bobbin capsule, automatic thread tension, adjustable manual presser foot lifter and pressure, BSR functionality, combination mode, repeat pattern, special quilting features: Patchwork Foot #37 40 Quilting Stitches Display Aid Security for Stitches / Double Needles Setup Program
- Included accessories: Bernina Free-arm sliding table, accessory pocket, free-hand system (FHS), knee lever, snap-on shaft, returning foot no. 1, overlocker foot no. 2, buttonhole sole no. 3, zip foot no. 4, blind stitch foot no. 5, open embroidery foot sole no. 20, patchwork foot no. 37, 3 thread drainage discs, 4 spools in accessories, arrow separator, height compensation, screwdriver, 1 foam plate, needle assortment, oiler, brush, foot starter, power cable, dust cover, instruction manual (cannot guarantee instructions are in English).
- Lincecum, Steffani (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 12/14/2017 (Publication Date) - Creative Publishing international (Publisher)
- Stitch Width: 5mm
- Hook System: Front Loading
- Patterns: 23
- Utility Stitches: 14
- Buttonholes: 1-step
- 40 Stitch Electronic Sewing Machine
- Drop in bobbin & drop feed mechanism
- Start/ Stop button and speed control which also enables speed limiting
- Quick touch stitch selection and length & width adjustment
- 5 x 1 Step Button holes
- A sturdy and reliable sewing machine
- 32 fun and practical stitches with adjustable stitch length and width
- Easy one-step buttonhole
- Many accessories to get you started, including 7 presser feet