Brother sewing machines have been a household name for close to a century as the Brother brand is considered to be synonymous with sewing machines as they have been among the pioneers when it comes to coming up with sewing machine models designed to meet the needs of both established and upcoming people in the stitching and sewing field.
They have been market leaders since 1932 and they continue to play a dominating role never disappointing their loyal clients over a sewing machine model that would assist them to make the most of their potential.
If you are a new sewing machine buyer and you are not entirely sure over the right brand then you would never go wrong with Brother sewing machines.
Brother Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings *
Brother sewing machines are known to be driven by perfection as the manufacturer releases each new model after careful planning and studying what clients of all levels of expertise tend to require. They never cease to amaze seasoned tailors and stitching experts with their ultra modern models and styles. By giving importance to attention to detail, Brother have ensured their range of sewing machines continue to enjoy their place in every household.
Every new model of a Brother sewing machine makes it possible for new age moms to come up with advanced creations that were previously only possible to dream about. If you are ready to invest a new brother sewing machine but you are not quite certain on the model to opt for, then the following list of best selling brother sewing machines may assist you in making your mind up.
Brother Sewing Machines – Bestsellers *
- 60 stitch electronic sewing machine with needle threaded
- Quick set drop in bobbin and drop feed mechanism
- Start/ stop button and speed control which also enables speed limiting
- Quick touch stitch selection and length & Width adjustment
- 7 x 1 step button holes
- Sewing machine.
- Model 15.
- 14 Stitch metal chassis sewing machine
- Drop in bobbin
- LED bulb
- 4 step button hole
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Brother Innovis A16 Sewing Machine
- Auto Needle threader
- Brother Innovis A80 Sewing Machine
- Brother L14s Sewing Machine
- 140 built-in stitches, including 10 buttonhole styles, 5 Styles of lettering (uppercase), Advanced needle threader, Automatic thread cutter
- Lock stitch button, SFDS: Square Feed Drive System, Knee lift, Memory function
- Needle up/down setting, Quick-set bobbin and winder, User-friendly LCD screen
- rectangular transport system for processing and not good jersey solo.Tessuti.
- automatic thread cutter, rigid suitcase
- 25 built-in stitches
- LED Light
- Free arm conversion
- Top Load drop in bobbin
- Instructional DVD included
Every sewing machine regardless of its brand would come with its own feature sets as they tend to be designed for specific groups of users. You should therefore base your Brother sewing machine buying decision upon your experience and expertise in stitching.