It is difficult to not come across the Janome sewing machines brand when looking for a sewing machine and this is not simply based on a mere popularity factor.
Janome sewing machines have existed since 1921 which means Janome have always represented quality and affordability with close to a century worth of experience in understanding customer needs thereby implementing newer sewing and stitching techniques to help people of all experience levels find something that would be appropriate for their needs.
So, if you are looking for Janome sewing machines, then the best thing for you to do would be to check reviews and ratings of different models and pick the one that would best suit your needs.
It would also be helpful if you could compare Janome varieties with other sewing machines from different manufacturers so you know exactly where your preferred Janome sewing machine model stands. This is to save you from regretting after having purchased a decent sewing machine model as you will have gone for it after careful research. The key to your satisfaction is therefore, an effective research on all varieties of sewing machines available in the market.
Reviews and Ratings of Janome Sewing Machines *
|1||Janome 2200XT Sewing Machine||116 Reviews||Check Price|
|2||Janome Sewing machine Sewist 725S||6 Reviews||Check Price|
|3||Janome J3-18 Sewing Machine||73 Reviews||Check Price|
|4||Janome 230DC Sewing Machine||3 Reviews||Check Price|
|5||Janome J3-24 Sewing Machine||138 Reviews||Check Price|
|6||Janome GD8100 Computerised Sewing Machine||3 Reviews||Check Price|
|7||Janome J3-20||9 Reviews||Check Price|
|8||Janome DKS100 Special Edition Sewing Machine||3 Reviews||Check Price|
|9||Janome 9300DX Overlocker||48 Reviews||Check Price|
|10||Janome HD2200 Sewing Machine||8 Reviews||Check Price|
The Janome brand of sewing machines are Japanese made and they pioneered in introducing the bobbin technology. This is because, they are always known to pay close attention to customer demands thereby addressing their needs effectively by coming up with appropriate solutions. What this means for you is that, you could never go wrong with your choice of a Janome sewing machine regardless of the level of expertise that you may be enjoying in implementing different sewing and stitching techniques.
The only thing to watch out for is going for the wrong model as there are different ones designed for people with different needs and requirements. It may be difficult to identify a single Janome sewing machine from the many listed that may be appropriate for your individual needs. However, one way would be to look at their sales ranks on popular e-commerce stores. Below is a good example to help you start from somewhere.
Bestsellers of Janome Sewing Machines *
- 22 stiches plus a 4-step button hole
- Maximum stitch width 4mm, maximum stitch length 5mm
- Foot control
- Snap-on feet
- Soft cover
- Janome Sewing machine Sewist 725S
- 18 built-in stitch choices
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Convertible freearm for circular sewing
- Convenient one-hand thread cutter
- 30 Built-in stitches. 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole. Rotary top loading bobbin.
- Start/Stop button. Needle up/down. Reverse Button.
- Drop feed facility. Twin Needle facility. Lock stitch feature.
- Max Sewing Speed 820 s.p.m. Max Stitch Length - 5mm. Max Stitch Width - 7mm.
- Includes Extra Wide Table & Hard Cover. For extra protection and sewing space.
- 24 Built-in stitch choices
- Quick foot conversion
- Freearm for circular sewing / Built-in needle threader
- Variable stitch width & length / Auto 1-step buttonhole
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery / Convenient thread cutter
- Computerised Sewing Machine
- Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Free Arm / Flat Bed Conversion
- Top Loading - Category B
- Arm Space: 170mm
- 20 Built-In Stitch Choices
- Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
- Variable Stitch Length
- Convertible Freearm For Circular Sewing
- Soft Cover and Convenient One-Hand Thread Cutter
- Fully computerised • 100 Built-in stitches • Easy set bobbin system
- Auto 1-step buttonholes ( 3 styles ) • Maximum speed controller • Pattern elongation up to 5 times
- Programmable needle up/down • Auto needle threader • Lock stitch feature
- Auto thread cutter • Start / stop button • Unique bobbin winder cutter
- 3 Or 4 Thread Overlocking
- Easy Rolled Hem Conversion
- Differential Feed Ratio 0.5 - 2.2
- Lay In Thread Tension Dials
- Instructional DVD included
- Janome mechanical sewing machine with advanced features
- Best sewing machine for craft projects, experienced sewists and teachers
- Adjustable foot pressure; Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Built-in needle threader
- 2 Year Warranty