It is difficult to not come across the Janome sewing machines brand when looking for a sewing machine and this is not simply based on a mere popularity factor.
Janome sewing machines have existed since 1921 which means Janome have always represented quality and affordability with close to a century worth of experience in understanding customer needs thereby implementing newer sewing and stitching techniques to help people of all experience levels find something that would be appropriate for their needs.
So, if you are looking for Janome sewing machines, then the best thing for you to do would be to check reviews and ratings of different models and pick the one that would best suit your needs.
It would also be helpful if you could compare Janome varieties with other sewing machines from different manufacturers so you know exactly where your preferred Janome sewing machine model stands. This is to save you from regretting after having purchased a decent sewing machine model as you will have gone for it after careful research. The key to your satisfaction is therefore, an effective research on all varieties of sewing machines available in the market.
Reviews and Ratings of Janome Sewing Machines *
|1||Janome 2200XT Sewing Machine||111 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|2||Janome 217-S Sewing Machine||5 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|3||Janome HD2200 Sewing Machine||6 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|4||Janome 525S Sewing Machine||209 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|5||Janome QXL605 Sewing Machine c/w JQ2 Quilt Kit||1 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|6||Janome 230DC Sewing Machine||2 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|7||Janome CXL301 Sewing Machine||47 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|8||Janome J3-24 Sewing Machine||134 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|9||Janome J3-18 Sewing Machine||70 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
|10||Janome Memory Craft 1600PQC Sewing Machine||1 Reviews||Check Today's Best Price|
The Janome brand of sewing machines are Japanese made and they pioneered in introducing the bobbin technology. This is because, they are always known to pay close attention to customer demands thereby addressing their needs effectively by coming up with appropriate solutions. What this means for you is that, you could never go wrong with your choice of a Janome sewing machine regardless of the level of expertise that you may be enjoying in implementing different sewing and stitching techniques.
The only thing to watch out for is going for the wrong model as there are different ones designed for people with different needs and requirements. It may be difficult to identify a single Janome sewing machine from the many listed that may be appropriate for your individual needs. However, one way would be to look at their sales ranks on popular e-commerce stores. Below is a good example to help you start from somewhere.
Bestsellers of Janome Sewing Machines *
- 22 stiches plus a 4-step button hole
- Maximum stitch width 4mm, maximum stitch length 5mm
- Foot control
- Snap-on feet
- Soft cover
- Lightweight machine, with a front loading bobbin, a convertible freearm and a four step buttonhole - 14 built in stitch options
- Janome mechanical sewing machine with advanced features
- Best sewing machine for craft projects, experienced sewists and teachers
- Adjustable foot pressure; Horizontal Full Rotary Hook
- Built-in needle threader
- 2 Year Warranty
- 24 Built-in stitch choices, Auto 1-step buttonhole,
- Variable stitch width & length, Built-in needle threader
- Jam proof drop in bobbin system, Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Freearm for circular sewing, Convenient thread cutter
- Adjustable foot pressure, Quick foot conversion
- Fully Computerised with Information Screen, 60 Stitch Options and 7 Auto 1 Step Buttonholes Variable Stitch Length & Width with Superior Feed System (SFS) Programmable Needle Up/Down, Stop / Start Button, Adjustable Foot Pressure and Auto Needle Threader Automatic Built-In Thread Cutter And Advanced Feeding System For Precise Stitching Hard Cover
- Quilting Kit -JQ2 Includes: Extension Table Walking Foot Free Motion Foot 1/4" Foot Ditch Quilting Foot Craft / Applique Foot
- 30 Built-in stitches. 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole. Rotary top loading bobbin.
- Start/Stop button. Needle up/down. Reverse Button.
- Drop feed facility. Twin Needle facility. Lock stitch feature.
- Max Sewing Speed 820 s.p.m. Max Stitch Length - 5mm. Max Stitch Width - 7mm.
- Includes Extra Wide Table & Hard Cover. For extra protection and sewing space.
- 30 stitches
- 6 one-step buttonholes
- Needle up/down
- 7-piece feed dog for consistent performance on all fabrics
- Needle threader
- 24 Built-in stitch choices
- Quick foot conversion
- Freearm for circular sewing / Built-in needle threader
- Variable stitch width & length / Auto 1-step buttonhole
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery / Convenient thread cutter
- 18 built-in stitch choices
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Convertible freearm for circular sewing
- Convenient one-hand thread cutter
- Fully Computerised
- 9" Large Arm Space
- Fast Straight Stitch - Up To 1600 Spm
- Knee Lifter
- Extension Table