Singer sewing machines are among the most popular and well known of sewing machine brands that you will come across, thanks to Issac Merritt Singer who had invented the first machine of its kind that was practical to use.
Since then, the Singer brand has indeed become synonymous with sewing machines and hence, given the fact that they had existed since 1851, it would only make sense to prefer Singer sewing machines over others.
However, this would very much depend upon your individual needs and experience levels with regards to stitching of clothes. And due to the variety of singer sewing machines available in the market, you would be able to find the right model and type that would be ideal for your requirements.
There are several ways of determining which singer sewing machines would be good for your sewing needs, however, one of the most popular way is by checking reviews and ratings of different models out. You will get an idea on how popular a particular model is and what reviews it has attracted and received from users who have already purchased them in the past.
Singer Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings *
|1||Singer Model 1507 Sewing Machine||168 Reviews||Check Price|
|2||Singer 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine, Grey||199 Reviews||Check Price|
|3||Singer 3232 Sewing Machine, White and Lavender||24 Reviews||Check Price|
|4||Singer 1306 Start Sewing Machine, White, 35 x 18 x 29 cm||10 Reviews||Check Price|
|5||Singer 2273 Tradition Sewing Machine||67 Reviews||Check Price|
|6||Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine||23 Reviews||Check Price|
|7||Singer Talent 3321 Sewing Machine||57 Reviews||Check Price|
|8||Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine||15 Reviews||Check Price|
|9||Singer 7470 Confidence Sewing Machine, White||34 Reviews||Check Price|
|10||Singer One Plus Sewing Machine with 2 Year Warranty||15 Reviews||Check Price|
With an experience of close to 2 centuries, the brand understands and appreciates the need for machines that can cater to various stitching techniques from straight to zigzag styles naming just a couple, which is why they have several varieties available to help you identify the one that would best serve your sewing needs and techniques. It is always good to know what you require a sewing machine for, before you go ahead and research about the right model from the right manufacturer. This way, you could be sure of going for a sewing machine that would effectively take care of your sewing needs.
Singer Sewing Machines – Bestsellers *
- Singer entry level model
- 7 bulit-in stitches with 4 step buttonhole
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Heavy duty metal frame with built-in accessory storage
- Carry handle and soft dust cover
- Heavy duty metal frame with stainless steel bed-plate, high speed sewing 1100 stitches per minute
- 11 stitch patterns with 4-step buttonhole and 3 needle positions
- Easy to use drop in bobbin, drop feed for free hand embroidery and darning
- Adjustable stitch lenth and width, adjustable preser foot pressure and extra high lift
- Built in accessory storage, 4 presser feet, guide, needles, bobbins, seam ripper and dust cover included
- 32 built-in stitches for easier sewing. Includes six basic, six stretch, 19 decorative and one buttonhole
- Automatic needle threader
- One fully automatic one-step buttonhole for professional results at the touch of a button
- Adjustable stitch length and width, keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
- Heavy duty metal frame remains still for skip-free sewing
- 6 Built-in Stitches - The right stitch: easier sewing with better results. Includes most popular stitches: 4 Basic, 1 Decorative and 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Free Arm Easily sew sleeves and cuffs
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Accessories Included - All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper/ Lint Brush and Soft-Sided Dust Cover.
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole Guides you through every step for professional looking results
- Automatic needle threader, quick and easy threading
- 23 built-in stitches with adjustable stitch length and width
- Fully automatic one-step buttonhole
- Automatic bobbin winding
- Includes built in accessory storage, four presser feet, guide, needles, bobbins, daring plate and seam ripper
- Easy to use computerized machine from the Singer Confidence range
- 50 built-in stitches with 2 styles of 1 step button hole.
- Direct stitch selection of 6 most popular stitches with pre set stitch width and length for each stitch. Auto tension.
- LED screen and drop feed. Automatic needle threader with 2 LED lights.
- Carry handle and soft dust cover
- 21 Built-In Stitch Patterns
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- All Singer sewing machines come with a two-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains Still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless steel bedplate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Made in China
- 225 built in stitches with Alphabet stitch, 7 one-step buttonholes and one-touch stitch selection
- Automatic needle threader and Drop & Sew Bobbin System
- Drop feed for free motion sewing, electronice twin neele control, automatic needle up/down, auto tension
- 20 character memory capability, vivid LCD screen, 2 StayBright LED lights
- Free arm with built in accessory storage, 5 presser feet, needles, bobbins, seam ripper, dust cover
- Singer One Plus Multifunctional Sewing Machine is ready to take on a full range of projects, with over 200 built-in stitches, smart LCD screen and stitch memory with editing for your favourite styles
- It?s so easy to personalise your crafts too, with the option of adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in alphabet and numeric stitches, plus simple one-touch threading!
- Includes lasting STAYBRIGHT LED lights to illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing
- This Singer Sewing Machine is also ideal for fiddly projects with easy access to cuffs, collars, hems and difficult to reach areas, plus total speed control
- Automatic stitch length and width settings, but offers personalised settings for the best results
These are bestsellers and going for the one that has numerous positive reviews and overwhelmingly good star ratings would ensure that you land yourself a great deal.