Singer sewing machines are among the most popular and well known of sewing machine brands that you will come across, thanks to Issac Merritt Singer who had invented the first machine of its kind that was practical to use.
Since then, the Singer brand has indeed become synonymous with sewing machines and hence, given the fact that they had existed since 1851, it would only make sense to prefer Singer sewing machines over others.
However, this would very much depend upon your individual needs and experience levels with regards to stitching of clothes. And due to the variety of singer sewing machines available in the market, you would be able to find the right model and type that would be ideal for your requirements.
There are several ways of determining which singer sewing machines would be good for your sewing needs, however, one of the most popular way is by checking reviews and ratings of different models out. You will get an idea on how popular a particular model is and what reviews it has attracted and received from users who have already purchased them in the past.
Singer Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings
|1||Singer 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine, Grey||167 Reviews||View Detais|
|2||Singer Model 1507 Sewing Machine||132 Reviews||View Detais|
|3||Singer 3232 Sewing Machine, White and Lavender||12 Reviews||View Detais|
|4||Singer 1306 Start Sewing Machine, White, 35 x 18 x 29 cm||1 Reviews||View Detais|
|5||Singer 7470 Confidence Sewing Machine, White||32 Reviews||View Detais|
|6||Singer Tradition 2250 Sewing Machine||33 Reviews||View Detais|
|7||Singer One Plus Sewing Machine with 2 Year Warranty||5 Reviews||View Detais|
|8||Singer Stitch Sew Quick||43 Reviews||View Detais|
|9||Singer 3333 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine, White||4 Reviews||View Detais|
|10||Singer Confidence 7465 Sewing Machine||22 Reviews||View Detais|
With an experience of close to 2 centuries, the brand understands and appreciates the need for machines that can cater to various stitching techniques from straight to zigzag styles naming just a couple, which is why they have several varieties available to help you identify the one that would best serve your sewing needs and techniques. It is always good to know what you require a sewing machine for, before you go ahead and research about the right model from the right manufacturer. This way, you could be sure of going for a sewing machine that would effectively take care of your sewing needs.
Singer Sewing Machines – Bestsellers
- Heavy duty metal frame with stainless steel bed-plate, high speed sewing 1100 stitches per minute
- 11 stitch patterns with 4-step buttonhole and 3 needle positions
- Easy to use drop in bobbin, drop feed for free hand embroidery and darning
- Adjustable stitch lenth and width, adjustable preser foot pressure and extra high lift
- Built in accessory storage, 4 presser feet, guide, needles, bobbins, seam ripper and dust cover included
- Singer entry level model
- 7 bulit-in stitches with 4 step buttonhole
- Adjustable stitch length & width
- Heavy duty metal frame with built-in accessory storage
- Carry handle and soft dust cover
- 32 Built-In Stitches for easier sewing with better results. Includes 6 Basic, 6 Stretch, 19 Decorative and 1 Buttonhole
- Automatic Needle Threaded, sewing's biggest time saver!
- 1 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole for professional results at the touch of a button
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width, keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame remains still for skip-free sewing
- 6 Built-in Stitches - The right stitch: easier sewing with better results. Includes most popular stitches: 4 Basic, 1 Decorative and 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Free Arm Easily sew sleeves and cuffs
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Accessories Included - All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper/ Lint Brush and Soft-Sided Dust Cover.
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole Guides you through every step for professional looking results
- 225 built in stitches with Alphabet stitch, 7 one-step buttonholes and one-touch stitch selection
- Automatic needle threader and Drop & Sew Bobbin System
- Drop feed for free motion sewing, electronice twin neele control, automatic needle up/down, auto tension
- 20 character memory capability, vivid LCD screen, 2 StayBright LED lights
- Free arm with built in accessory storage, 5 presser feet, needles, bobbins, seam ripper, dust cover
- Easy to use
- 10 Built-In Stitches
- Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- 4 Snap-On Presser Feet
- All Singer sewing machines come with a two-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Singer One Plus Multifunctional Sewing Machine is ready to take on a full range of projects, with over 200 built-in stitches, smart LCD screen and stitch memory with editing for your favourite styles
- It?s so easy to personalise your crafts too, with the option of adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in alphabet and numeric stitches, plus simple one-touch threading!
- Includes lasting STAYBRIGHT LED lights to illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing
- This Singer Sewing Machine is also ideal for fiddly projects with easy access to cuffs, collars, hems and difficult to reach areas, plus total speed control
- Automatic stitch length and width settings, but offers personalised settings for the best results
- Tool is compact portable lightweight
- Battery operated machine is good for silks denim wool leather and crafts
- Sewing supplies
- 23 Built-In Stitches. Basic, stretch and decorative stitches, including a 4-step buttonhole.
- Built-In Needle Threader - Effortlessly thread the needle to start sewing faster.
- Top Drop-In Bobbin - Easy to see and easy to thread.
- STAYBRIGHT LED Light - See your sewing area clearly.
- Accessories Included - All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Bobbins, Pack of Needles, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Spool Cap, Edge Guide.
- Easy to use computerized machine from the Singer Confidence range
- 50 built-in stitches with 2 styles of 1 step button hole.
- Direct stitch selection of 6 most popular stitches with pre set stitch width and length for each stitch. Auto tension.
- LED screen and drop feed. Automatic needle threader with 2 LED lights.
- Carry handle and soft dust cover
These are bestsellers and going for the one that has numerous positive reviews and overwhelmingly good star ratings would ensure that you land yourself a great deal.