Singer sewing machines are among the most popular and well known of sewing machine brands that you will come across, thanks to Issac Merritt Singer who had invented the first machine of its kind that was practical to use.
Since then, the Singer brand has indeed become synonymous with sewing machines and hence, given the fact that they had existed since 1851, it would only make sense to prefer Singer sewing machines over others.
However, this would very much depend upon your individual needs and experience levels with regards to stitching of clothes. And due to the variety of singer sewing machines available in the market, you would be able to find the right model and type that would be ideal for your requirements.
There are several ways of determining which singer sewing machines would be good for your sewing needs, however, one of the most popular way is by checking reviews and ratings of different models out. You will get an idea on how popular a particular model is and what reviews it has attracted and received from users who have already purchased them in the past.
Singer Sewing Machines – Reviews and Ratings *
With an experience of close to 2 centuries, the brand understands and appreciates the need for machines that can cater to various stitching techniques from straight to zigzag styles naming just a couple, which is why they have several varieties available to help you identify the one that would best serve your sewing needs and techniques. It is always good to know what you require a sewing machine for, before you go ahead and research about the right model from the right manufacturer. This way, you could be sure of going for a sewing machine that would effectively take care of your sewing needs.
Singer Sewing Machines – Bestsellers *
- Buy any new Singer sewing machine between 15th February to 31st May 2019 and you can enter a draw to win a place at a special Sewing Class with TV personality Patrick Grant. To enter, please see description below.
- 7 built-in stitches with 4 step buttonhole
- Adjustable stitch length & width. Volts: 110 V, Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heavy duty metal frame with built-in accessory storage
- Carry handle and soft dust cover
- 11 stitch patterns with 4-step buttonhole and 3 needle positions, Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Easy to use drop in bobbin, drop feed for free hand embroidery and darning
- Adjustable stitch lenth and width, adjustable preser foot pressure and extra high lift
- Built in accessory storage, 4 presser feet, guide, needles, bobbins, seam ripper and dust cover included
- Heavy duty metal frame with stainless steel bed-plate, high speed sewing 1100 stitches per minute
- Automatic needle threader
- One fully automatic one-step buttonhole for professional results at the touch of a button
- Adjustable stitch length and width, keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
- Heavy duty metal frame remains still for skip-free sewing
- 32 built-in stitches for easier sewing. Includes six basic, six stretch, 19 decorative and one buttonhole
- 21 Built-In Stitch Patterns
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- All Singer sewing machines come with a two-year manufacturer guarantee.
- 23 built-in stitches with adjustable stitch length and width
- Fully automatic one-step buttonhole
- Automatic bobbin winding
- Includes built in accessory storage, four presser feet, guide, needles, bobbins, daring plate and seam ripper
- Automatic needle threader, quick and easy threading
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Up to 5mm Stitch Width. Creating attractive decorative stitches and keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric.
- Easy Threading and Easy Stitch Selection.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame. The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Free Arm. Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult to reach areas.
- 23 Built-In Stitches. Includes most popular stitches: 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 9 Decorative and 1 automatic 4-Step Buttonhole.
- Free Arm Easily sew sleeves and cuffs
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Accessories Included - All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper/ Lint Brush and Soft-Sided Dust Cover.
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole Guides you through every step for professional looking results
- 6 Built-in Stitches - The right stitch: easier sewing with better results. Includes most popular stitches: 4 Basic, 1 Decorative and 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Quick and Easy Threading
- Adjustable Stitch Length
- Automatic Bobbin Winding
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- 10 Built-In Stitches
- Heavy duty metal frame ensures that the machine remains Still for skip-free sewing
- Stainless steel bedplate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Made in China
- 7mm maximum stitch width. 'Auto' thread tension set Content-Disposition: form-data;wo automatic one step button holes . 30 stitches including 9 utility
- 10 stretch. 10 decorative. Thread cutter. Built-in accessory storage. Top drop-in bobbin for easy of use and smooth running
- Touch-button reverse. Twin needle option. Glare free sewing light. Snap on presser feet.
- High presser foot lift. Light weight with built in carrying handle. Horizontal thread holder for smooth thread flow without jumping or snagging
- Electronic speed control. Weight 7.5kg.
These are bestsellers and going for the one that has numerous positive reviews and overwhelmingly good star ratings would ensure that you land yourself a great deal.