Aluminium telescopic ladders are available from different manufacturers each boasting a range of in demand features that addresses the need of people wanting to use them for various purposes. Home based users as well as engineers carrying out field surveys find aluminium telescopic ladders quite useful as they tend to meet most, if not all of their requirements effectively.
The importance and usefulness of telescopic ladders is known to everyone and when you manage to pick one made from aluminium then you tend to future proof your investment as it is going to last you long and allow you to work on it on a regular basis.
The most important thing for you to look at when shopping for an aluminium telescopic ladder should be its approval status with relevant local bodies. Your telescopic ladder should always comform with appropriate standards which would give you a peace of mind knowing that it has already gone through and passed all structural and safety tests that it has been rigorously subjected to.
Aluminium Telescopic Ladders – Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and ratings of aluminium telescopic ladders would allow you to get a clear picture on what previous buyers have felt about their purchases of a brand and model of an aluminium telescopic ladder that you may be considering going for. You should always be checking reviews out in detail and follow any questions that others may have posed and what answers were given to them. This would help you make a better buying decision which is essential for anyone looking to invest in a decent piece of equipment that they could be using for their work related tasks.
Aluminium Telescopic Ladder Bestselling Brands and Models
- Number of Ladder Step: 13 Step. Interval: About 30cm. Net Weight: About 11kg.
- 3.8m foldable telescopic style climb ladder. Clean to Touch! Easy to Carry! Convenient to Use!
- Max Load Capacity: 150kg. Safe and compact----black anti-slip rubber sleeve on the bottom of ladder step and stable locking.
- Package Size: 88cm x 50cm x 9cm. Dimensions (when fully opened): 380cm x 48cm x 8.8cm.
- The clever new alternative to conventional ladders, the Telescopic Ladder has many applications both work and around the house.
- Sturdy and tough. EN131 certified
- Safe with plastic finger protection spacers and non-slip bottom caps
- Net weight: 23.15 lbs (10.5Kg); Maximum load: 330 lbs (150 Kg)
- Fully extended length: 12.5 ft (3.8 m): 12.5 ft (3.8 m); Fully retracted height: 42.7 inches (108.5 cm)
- Lightweight, Compact and Portable. Easy to store
- High-quality Aluminium construction makes this telescopic ladder much safer, lighter and with wide threads for more comfortable to climb.
- Space Saving: Telescoping design, easy to store in limited space. Folded Size: 72cm x 47cm x 9cm
- Reliable and Durable: It has anti-slip rubber feet and rubber sleeve on every step to give maximum safety. With the grip handle, user can carry the ladder with only one hand.
- Multi-purpose use: Allow users to reach high places. Perfect for indoor housework and outdoor activities, window cleaning, garden work, access loft and much more.
- Max Load Capacity: 150kg/ 330 lb; Extends to 8.5 Feet / 2.6m.
- · Light weight aluminium design · 150kg load-bearing capacity · Rubber-tipped feet · Velcro storage straps
- The ladder can extends to whatever height you want - right up to a dizzying 380cm.
- Closed Length: 83cm, Weight:Approx.13.5KG - easy to carry or store the ladder anywhere
- Also comes with safety certification, featuring industrial-grade latches and solid rubber-tipped feet.
- Included: 1 x Folding Telescopic Ladder
- 3.8M Telescopic Ladder
- Anti Finger Trap Soft Close Feature
- Closed Height of 84cm
- Lightweight and Portable
- Conforms to EN131 & CE Approval
- 2.6m / 8.5ft Telescopic style climb extendable ladder，Loading Capacity : 330Lbs(150kg)
- Lightweight, portable and suitable for a a variety of domestic and commercial uses
- Extendable design, convenient to use and easy to carry around
- Fully automatic operation up and down with patented One-Touch release mechanism
- The ladders lock securely into each position to provide safety with an easy to use locking mechanism
- 1.Number of steps: 13. Height when folded: 88 cm - Light and compact design - Height when collapsed: 3.80 m;
- 2.Light Weight & Strong: Net weight 23.15 lbs (10.5Kg); Maximum load 330 lbs (150 Kg);
- 3.Safe & Compact: black anti-slip rubber sleeve on the bottom of ladder step and stable locking;
- 4.Application: Can be used to reach the most difficult area; Practical and useful ladder for individuals and professionals;
- 5.Fast & Free Delivery: The ladder will be shipped from our UK stock, and it will take only 3-5 days to be delivered.
- MADE TO LAST: constructed with aluminum alloy, it has the sturdy frame and slip-resistant rungs for 330 lbs (150 kg) weight capacity and is resistant to corrosion and rust; a built-in spacer inside the notches at the bottom of ladder legs to avoid the notch distortion
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: lift the hinge release rod, easy to transform the ladder from step ladder to straight ladder; with inward slide latches, you can adjusts it rung by rung in one-foot increments to reach any desired height without effort
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: double grip handles on every rung guarantee your hands in right position to avoid pinching; bottom caps and angled feet, easy to secure the ladder to wall and floor; protection spacers avoid bumping and friction
- PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT: lightweight and compact size, easy to transport and store; a heavy duty closure strap secures the ladder firmly, easy to carry it with one hand
- ECO-FRIENDLY: it's qualified with the EN131 certificate for safe materials, environmentally-friendly and high performance
- The ladder is there when you need it, gone when you don't. Compacting from 500cm to a handy 88cm, you can store it out of sight almost anywhere.
- What's on the menu today? Roof work? Painting? Kitten rescue? Not to worry. Extending incrementally, your Bullet ladder will show you the way in a few simple steps - right up to 500cm. And at that height, people start looking very small.
- Featuring durable aluminium design, industrial-grade height-locking latches and solid rubber-tipped feet, the telescopic ladder comes with Safety Certification. Who said that you have to take risks to look cool?
- A good ladder should be part of any household and tool kit. The only question is: how tall should it be? Well, your telescopic ladder is always just tall enough - right up to a height of 500cm (after which point you might want to start browsing for parachutes). Simply undo the convenient Velcro straps and extend it incrementally to fit your needs.
- Included:1 x Folding Telescopic Ladder, 2 Year Warranty
- Tested and certified to BS 7553 Class G (General Use)^Ideal in restricted spaces^Wide and comfortable treads^Pivot arm for smooth, gliding operation^Unique shoot bolt fastening for safety and ease of use
Aluminium Telescopic Ladder Brands and Models
Several brands of aluminium telescopic ladders exist in the market depending upon where you may be from and how you may be shopping for one. If you shop online then you will find the Finether aluminium telescopic ladder range to be among the most popular due to the quality and affordability factor that they focus upon. Similarly, Youngman and Nestling telescopic ladders would also appear to be in such a big demand making it quite obvious there is something that makes them ideal for users of all categories and types.
You can see our list of top 1o best sellers for today on this page and these are the brands that are popular which you would hardly go wrong with purchasing.
Aluminium Telescopic Ladder Sizes
There are various sizes that aluminium telescopic ladders appear in from different manufacturers as people tend to have varying needs for them. Everyone would obviously prefer going for the best and the most appropriate size of an aluminium telescopic ladder that they could buy for the money that they may be investing in it but the fact of the matter is that, not everyone can go for just about whatever may be considered to be the best as it depends upon numerous factors. You should therefore consider what your actual requirements are which should help you to decide which size would be appropriate for your needs.