Kidde carbon monoxide alarms are among the most popular products in the fire safety category as per their sales ranks on Amazon. You may therefore want to check in detail what varieties are offered by Kidde so you could choose the right carbon monoxide alarm and get yourself alerted efficiently should there be undesired amounts of this toxic gas in the environment.
There are various lists provided by different websites based on their own selection criteria that you could refer to for recommendations on carbon monoxide alarms that you could be investing in. Our list of carbon monoxide detectors is based on their sales rank on Amazon UK which you could use as a reference. Every carbon monoxide detector listed has its own reviews and ratings as per their previous buyers which should assist you in determining their worth.
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarms – Reviews and Ratings *
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarms – Top 10 Most Popular *
- Battery operated (3AA’s included)
- Two LED’s - Red: Illuminates when in alarm mode, Green: Illuminates when DC power is present, normal operation
- Test/reset button tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Digital display continuously displays CO levels detected
- End of life alarm alerts user to replace the alarm after 10-years protection
- Battery-powered combination alarm that offers protection from the dual dangers of smoke and carbon monoxide in a single unit for added convenience - The voice alarm feature audibly announces which Danger has been detected.
- Designed to be wall- or ceiling-mounted, this battery-powered unit is perfect for when space is limited but protection is paramount. It can be used in most locations throughout the home but check in in-pack guidelines for specific installation instructions.
- The voice warnings given by this alarm are: "fire! Fire!" "Warning! Carbon monoxide" "Caution, carbon monoxide previously detected" "Hush mode activated" "Hush mode cancelled" "Low battery"
- Model 10Sco | Power supply 9V battery supplied as standard | temperature range 0˚C to 40˚c | humidity range up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing | Alarm dimensions 145 x 145 x 45mm | Alarm weight 360g
- Warranty 10 years | approvals: BSI certified to EN14604: 2005 (smoke) | BSI certified to EN50291-1: 2010 (carbon monoxide) | CE tested and certified
- Compact, slimline case.
- 10 year sensor lifespan.
- Digital display of CO levels from 10ppm. Detector alarms from 41ppm.
- Battery operated (3 x AA batteries included). Warning "chirp" and digital display message indicates when batteries are low.
- Kitemarked and CE marked, 7 year warranty.
- Replaces older Life Saver model
- Continuous monitoring for CO with a loud alarm on detection
- Can be wall mounted or free standing - ideal for taking on holiday or when travelling
- Battery operated (3 AA batteries supplied)
- 7 year warranty, 10 year alarm life, Kitemarked and CE Marked
- Two alarms in one unit for space saving and convenience.
- Different voice warnings for smoke and CO with loud 85dB alarm noise.
- Kitemarked and CE marked. 10 year sensor life and manufacturer’s warranty.
- 9v alkaline battery included, must be replaced every 1 -2 years.
- Supplied with fixings: 2 x screws and 2 x rawl plugs.
- Easy to fit
- Test / Reset feature
- Loud 85 decibel alarm
- Compact / aesthetic design
- Mains powered with 7 year sealed rechargeable lithium back-up battery
- Provides end of life warning when the alarm has reached the end of it's life
- LED display indicates alarm state, power supply status and low battery
- Digital display provides early warning of intermittent and low CO levels and shows FIRE or CO when interconnected with other Kidde alarms
- Option to have standard LED or digital display