Different types and brands of luxury watches exist around the world, each boasting their own set of unique features, design and style, however, very few manage to stand out as much as TAG Heuer watches.
For those who may not be quite familiar with the TAG brand, sufficing it is to highlight here that they are the company behind the manufacture and design of the world renowned Formula 1 Racing Cars.
The international racing environment is sleek and having the best appearing, smooth style sports cars would only be expected to be a natural phenomenon and TAG have been at the fore front of designing the best of it all.
TAG Heuer watches proudly flaunt the same level of unique styling and design that has rightfully made them among the most popular brand for luxury watches.
The best thing of all is the Swiss background of these watches, as there has got to be something special about the various Swiss watch making brands that sets them apart from those from the rest of the world.
With a TAG Heuer watch on your wrist, you could have the proudest feeling that there could ever be. It would be a unique and profound moment for you as you swim with one of the TAG Heuer watches that you may have obtained for yourself. TAG Heuer guarantee you their wonderfully and expertly constructed timepieces which are reminiscent of the much sought after Swiss expertise in watch making.
TAG Heuer Watches – Reviews and Ratings
TAG Heuer watches are a luxury line of watches and therefore may not be for everyone as they would naturally be expensive. However, anyone with the budget and willingness can go for them as all it would take is your love and appreciation for the brand to get the best of it all. There are different categories of TAG Heuer watches that you could purchase, so it would be up to you to decide which one would be appropriate for your requirements based on what each watch category features.
Here is a list of the best selling varieties as featured on Amazon, the best online platform to obtain all types of products at some of the best prices possible.
Top 10 TAG Heuer Watches
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed black carbide coated titanium bezel showing tachymeter markings
- Black dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numeral appears at the 12 o'clock positions
- Swiss-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 44mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
- Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel Case
- 40.5mm Case Dimension
- Black with Seconds at 3 and Alarm Sub-Dial at 9, Big Date at 6 Dial
- Brushed Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Battery Powered Quartz Swiss Movement
- Stainless steel
- Automatic-self-wind Movement
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
- Brushed And Polished Stainless Steel Case (43 Mm In Diameter, 13 Mm Thick), Unidirectional Rotating Bezel, Black Dial With Guilloche Sub-Dials,
- Chronograph Function Features A Center Seconds Hand, 30 Minute Counter At The 9 O'Clock Position And 1/10Th Of A Second Counter At The 6 O'Clock Position Which Also Counts The Hours,
- Swiss-Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43Mm
- Classic bracelet watch featuring rotating black bezel and logoed white dial with date window
- 41-mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployant-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Stainless steel and yellow gold plated case
- 41mm case dimension
- Black dial with gold hands and index hour markers
- Stainless steel and plated yellow gold bracelet
- Quartz movement