Among the most popular names that you would come across when looking for decent quality bunk beds would be Julian Bowen. Julian Bowen bunk beds are quite popular and there has definitely got to be a reason behind that. From their appealing designs to quality workmanship, everything seems to have contributed in making home makers love the Julian Bowen bunk beds.
Therefore, if you need bunk beds that are from a reputed brand and a reliable manufacturer, and you would like your bedroom to appear modern and stylish, then you should perhaps, or even definitely, not look beyond Julian Bowen.
Julian Bowen Bunk Beds Reviews And Ratings *
Bunk beds are helpful in a range of different ways and nowadays, they are not exclusively for kids as there are bunk beds for adults too. However, since they are space saving furniture, they are usually ideal for kids and if you are looking for the best quality bunk beds for your children then Julian Bowen bunk beds would be cool.
Julian Bowen have a few different varieties of bunk beds so picking one would be easier when you know what you require together with having proper and complete details about each of the varieties of Julian Bowen bunk beds available.
Julian Bowen Bunk Beds – Features and Details *
- Orion is a contemporary, innovative bunk bed presented in an On-Trend Sonoma Oak finish
- Orion combines style with great practicality and includes a handy pull-out drawer and extensive shelving for kids' Books and toys, with a subtle raised lip to prevent anything slipping down the back
- The lower bunk is positioned close to the ground, making it ideal for smaller children, while the robust ladder features attractive cut-out handles and the option of glow-in-the dark strips
- Perfectly suited to the Hamilton bedroom collection by Julian Bowen
- Dimensions - 196.5cm L x 118.5cm D x 178cm H
- Stone White Painted Finish
- Contemporary Shaker Style
- Eggshell Stone White Painted Finish
- Self-Assembly, 2 People Required
- Dimensions: 207cm x 106 cm x 157cm
- This modern, neutral design will suit both boys and girls rooms making it very versatile unique to this product is the additional shelving along the back of each bunk to give extra storage space
- The ladder features practical metal handles and sturdy, wide steps with a luminous strip on each step that glows in the dark for safe climbing
- Includes 2 x Standard UK Single mattresses (90 cm x 190 cm)
- Co-ordinating cabinets available from the Julian Bowen Domino range including Wardrobe, Drawers and Bedside to complete the look
- Overall Dimensions: 199 cm L x 137 cm W x 161 cm H, shelf dimensions: 63 cm W x 18. 5 d x 20 cm H, distance between bunks: 80 cm
- Surfboard style ladder
- Movable steering wheel
- Fun campervan design with accurate detail
- Vintage green and white design matching a range of décor
- 12m product guarantee
- Accomodating 3 children whilst only using the space of a single bed
- Stunning Surf White finish
- Standard UK Single Mattress required. Simple self-assembly required
- Crafted from Solid Pine and MDF
- 12 month product guarantee.
- The Domino Bunk bed is the ideal space saver. With built-in shelving it eliminates the need for bedside tables whilst keeping your childrens essentials close within easy reach.
- Finished in bright white the Domino bunk bed coordinates easily within both boys and girls bedrooms. Made in the UK from a tough wood combination the Domino bunks are highly durable with slatted bed bases.
- The Domino bunks include lots of safety features making them ideal for younger children. They support a maximum weight of 15 stone, you wonï¿½t need to replace them until your children are ready for adult beds.
- The bunk features chunky easier to climb ladders which are fitted with glow in the dark light strips, ideal for night time visibility. The ladder also has supportive handles at the top for an assisted climb.
- Both bunk beds fit standard UK single mattresses (90x190cm/3ft). Mattresses are not included and will need to be purchased separately. The Domino bunk bed will require self-assembly.
- Offering the choice of a drawer base, or simply add a mattress to use as an additioanl bed.
- Fresh, minimalist look suitable for boys and girls bedrooms
- Accepts a Standard UK Single Mattress (90cm x 190cm)
- Matching Nova Bunk Bed available (sold seperately)
- 12 month product guarantee.
- The contemporary Solid Pine Wyoming Bunk Bed creates timeless style in its antique colour, suitable for a variety of décors
- A Solid Pine slatted base ensure's a comfortable night's sleep for your kid's
- The Wyoming Bunk Bed accepts 2 Standard UK Single Mattresses
- Simple self-assembly required. 2 People required
- Dimensions: 203cm L x 100cm W x 150cm H
- This modern, neutral design will suit both boys and girls rooms making it very versatile.
- Featuring a robust ladder with attractive cutout handles and optional glow-in-the-dark strips for added safety
- Includes a pull-out desk with a storage shelf on the end, 2 pull-out drawers and a shelf.
- Available in a crisp white or scandinavian oak and white colour, suitable for all décor
- 12 month product guarantee.
- This contemporary, neutral design will suit both boys and girls rooms making it very versatile; distinct to this product is the additional shelving along the back of each bunk to give that much needed extra storage space
- The ladder features practical metal handles and sturdy, wide steps with a luminous strip on each step that glows in the dark for safe climbing; self-assembly required
- The bunk accepts two standard UK single mattresses - 90 x 190 cm; due to bunk bed safety regulations the maximum mattress depth suitable for use on the upper bunk is 18 cm
- Co-ordinating cabinets available from the Julian Bowen domino range including wardrobe, drawers and bedside to complete the look
- Overall dimensions: 199 x 137 x 161 cm (L x W x H), shelf dimensions: 63 x 18.5 x 20 cm (W x D x H), distance between bunks: 80 cm