When you hear about Wicker furniture or Wicker chairs you might end up thinking about a specific material that such a furniture or chair may be made from, however, it does not refer to any specific material instead it’s a general term used to refer to woven furniture and accents. Some of the material that are commonly used include rattan, bamboo, sea-grass and similar other synthetic and natural hard fibers. The most popular material used is usually return especially it’s “vine” version.
It would therefore depend upon the actual material that has been used to manufacture wicker chairs. This is why you will often find that wicker chairs and rattan chairs can usually be used interchangeably however all rattan chairs are usually wicker chairs but not all wicker chairs would necessarily be made from rattan.
Wicker furniture is categorized among those that are the most beautiful and appealing to the eye as wicker itself, not only appears aesthetically pleasant but also boasts durability and is long lasting. Anyone looking for a piece of furniture for their home or even their office or their commercial premises would want not only something that would be beautiful but also a piece of furniture that would be long lasting and for these types of people wicker is definitely the most appropriate furniture material for to go for.
Reviews and Ratings of Popular Wicker Chairs *
Uses Of A Wicker Chair *
Wicker chairs are usually purchased for people to sit on however they tend to have an additional use too and that is to sometimes use as a platform to reach out to your cupboards or heights that may be beyond your reach. And the reason wicker chairs are preferred is because of their sturdiness and durability which is what makes them useful for different types of environments. A strong chair would always stand different types of uses.
There are different types of Wicker chairs available in the market with a variety of different designs and styles, and there is an increasing demand for these types of chairs too given the numerous advantages that they come with, however most of them maintain their unique quality and characteristics which is what makes people go for wicker chairs in the first place.
Top 10 Best Selling Wicker Chairs *
- -Handwoven; each piece of furniture is unique.
- -Stackable chair; saves space when not in use.
- -Plastic feet; protect the furniture if in contact with a moist surface.
- SMALL LOOM ARMCHAIR: Natural rattan cane with a white finish, this furniture piece is beautifully made and is perfect for conservatories, bedrooms or any other living area.
- SPACE SAVER: A great space saver and an alternative or addition to larger furniture range. Can be used outdoor but must be kept dry.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Hand-crafted & hand-weaved cane frame through sustainable farming - this is an environmentally friendly product.
- DIMENSIONS: H71cm x W57cm x D55cm. Floor to seat is 40cm.
- Manufacturer 1 year warranty included
- Natural Rattan Wicker Armchair
- Dimension Height 80 x Width 61 x Depth 64 cm Approx
- Ideal for Bedroom, Conservatory, Nursery Etc.
- Very Sturdy Chair
- aluminium frame - very stable
- artificial rattan/wicker modelled after the natural original
- seat cover is removable and washable (hand wash)
- Total dimensions (l x w x g): approx 71 x 60 x 84 cm - Weight: 7.6 kg
- plastic feet protect underlying surfaces
- The Three-dimensional Thickening Design, The Recliner Pad Fits The Curve Of The Human Body, Bringing A Soft And Comfortable sleep. Note: Not Included chairs.
- 8cm Thickness: Thicker Than Ordinary Mats, Fluffy And Full, Not Easy To Deform, Not Easy To Knot, Softer And More comfortable.
- User-friendly strap design: Easy to bind to the recliner bracket, The fixed mat does not slide, Enjoy life at any time.
- Bread-type quilting: The stitches are finely stitched, And the inner core is firmly fixed, So that the inner core filling does not go off the knot and is durable.
- Comfortable sanding fabric: Delicate and soft, Durable and not easy to break, Long service life. Can be used as a sofa cushion and tatami.
- Stacking wicker chair in white, classic, lounge Club
- Wicker Armchair are hand-made, beautifully made
- Catering Armchair also perfect for practice
- The cushion is made in Germany and also available in other colours.
- Width approx. 59 cm/Depth 59 cm approx., height 80 cm
- Beautifully crafted Lorenzo chairs with solid wood legs for maximum stability
- Modern Elegant Design made only possible by premium Plastic mould and Wooden legs
- A Soft Cushion Pad Included with the Lorenzo chair.
- Total Chair Height: 83cm Total Chair Width: 48cm Total Chair Depth: 60cm Seat Height: 46 cm Seat Width: 48 cm Seat Depth:44 cm
- The seats are per is packed individually – if you buy multiple chair we will send a piece to test in advance and reserve the rest
- Wicker Chair/Pure White Hand Made from natural – rattan, perfect, professional and practice
- In a beautiful wicker armchair manufacture – also ideal Lounge or conservatory
- Cushion made from Germany; or can request different colours.
- Width approximately 62 cm/Depth 59 cm approx., height: 80 cm/Seat Height approx. 51 cm (with padded), Seat Width Approx. 42 cm
- COMFORTABLE FABRIC - The Pillow Is Made Of High Quaity Cotton, From Natural, Fluffy, Breathable And Comfortable, Warm And Has Good Heat Resistance, More durable.
- Thick Filling - About 10cm Thick Padding, Softer And More Comfortable To Use, The Full Texture Is More appealing.
- Positioning buckle fixed, No deformation - Sewing positioning instead of fixed value buckle, More comfortable to use, No button troubles, Fixed filling, Not easy to deform.
- Applicable -This soft seat pad fits indoor seat cushion for hammock, Hanging basket; seat pads for rocking chair, Living room, Family room.
- Note -The product does not include the wicker chair!
Advantage of Wicker Chairs *
Aesthetic Appeal *
Wicker chairs look extremely and amazingly beautiful and apart from the colour that is naturally retained for these types of chairs, their weaved patterns add to their beauty. So if you are looking for charm and elegance for your seating environment then a set of Wicker chairs would be all you need as they would look pleasantly different from traditional plastic chairs and chairs made out of wood and other material.
Durability and Sturdiness *
Wicker chairs are quite strong and long lasting and they have often been found to outlive their own owners. This is because they are made from fibrous material which guarantees their strength and durability. Most types of material used to weave wicker chairs such as rattan, are usually flexible and resilient which would withstand all types of weather conditions. So, if you would like a set of chairs that would be long-lasting then wicker chairs, especially rattan chairs would be what you should be going for.
Another advantage of wicker chairs is that they are relatively safer compared to other types of chairs as they are stronger as well as lightweight. You can carry them with ease and move them around and if they fall over you then you can still be sure of sustaining no significant injuries in most cases, depending upon the actual nature of the chair that you end up going for. They can handle your weight as well as withstand rough usage by children.
One of the biggest advantages of wicker chairs is that they are easy to maintain and clean which is an important routine for chairs of all types. Wicker chairs can easily be wiped off with a clean cloth to remove any dust or stain that may have accumulated over time, however, you should be getting into the habit of maintaining them on a regular basis so they do not stain or accumulate dust at all.
Cost Effective *
Wicker chairs are beautiful and long-lasting but they are cost-effective too so you will find them being sold at cheaper prices compared to those that are made up of other material types. Whether you would like to use them as dining chairs or spare chairs to relax on in your backyard, wicker chairs would be a perfect addition to the range of home and garden furniture that you already have.