With a greenhouse, you can grow different flowers, vegetables, and herbs when it can’t be grown outside. Growing peppers, tomatoes, lettuce and other vegetables fetch a high price in the market if you grow these when they’re not readily available in the market. One other advantage of having a greenhouse is that you can maintain your garden when the weather outside isn’t very comfortable and convenient for them to bloom.
- A great addition to any garden! Perfect for raising seeds and seedlings, cultivating plants, protecting against frost, cold and pests and for displaying
- Six strong removable wire shelves with 8kg/18lbs max. weight capacity
- Weather resistant transparent PVC cover with roll up zip panel door
- Powder coated steel frame for extra strength and durability. Size: (H) 193cm x (W) 143cm x (D) 73cm
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
- Greenhouse in spire type with hard-wearing Transparent cover resistant to frost
- Heavy duty steel pipe frame in durable construction, allowing easy mobility to change the location
- Zippered door for smooth opening and close, door can also be rolled up for easy ventilation and access
- With internal 12 grids flower stand on 3 shelves, flower stand has 8 mesh slices in total
- Overall dimension: 143L x 143W x 195H (cm)
- 194cm x 140cm x 70cm approximate
- Removable cover with 2 front zips
- Simple to build including instructions
You can get away with seasonal changes and it will give you enough flexibility to practice different types of gardening. The installation and setup of greenhouses don’t require much effort and the scope for customization is very high. The size of gardening, the doors and windows in your garden, the storage space, and the placement of plants can be easily customized. It’s much easier than starting a garden from scratch. It can be used for different gardening practices as you can mix different varieties of plants, both outdoor and indoor plants, and also vegetables and herbs.