In case you don’t have enough time to make your own garden storage box, you will be surprised to find out that there are a lot of ready made storage boxes readily available for purchase. Before you go out and purchase one, it is very important to think about these things.
What is actually important is the material of the storage box. While you are imagining if it is important, the truth is that it plays a very important role especially if you are planning to position it outdoors. Likewise, you should check to see if the garden storage box is water-proofed. It is very important to purchase a storage box which is made from materials like aluminium, fiberglass and plastic.
- This handy all-purpose durable, outdoor brown garden storage box is weather resistant, perfect for use all year round.
- This box is ideal for storing garden tools, small pieces of furniture as well as garden cushions.
- Easy to put together with a click-based system, this garden box provides a dry and ventilated storage solution, with an easy to lift lid for easy access to the contents.
- W 116.7cm x D 44.7cm x H57cm
- Size: 117cm x 54cm x 51cm Approx
- Material: Plastic
- Style: Wooden Fence Panel Effect
- 320l Capacity. Handles On Both Sides
- Can Be Locked (Lock Not Included) Comes Flat Packed. Easy To Assemble
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools and equipment, BBQ and accessories and x2 120L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood effect panels that opens from the top or the front and with a lockable feature for secure closure
- Heavy-duty floor with built-in support for shelving and 845 L capacity
- Durable, weather-resistant design - no maintenance or fading
- Assembled dimensions: 130 x 74 x 110 cm (L x W x H) ; internal dimensions: 121 x 64 x 100 cm (L x W x H)
- Ideal outdoor storage box for garden tools and equipment, furniture cushions and accessories
- Decorative wood panelled style with 113 L capacity keeping all ventilated and dry
- Perfect for balconies and small areas
- 5 minute assembly
- Made of durable, weather-resistant and maintenance fade-free plastic
- Waterproof Garden Storage Box With A 5 Year Guarantee
- 300 ltr Capacity 115cm Long x 60cm High x 55cm Wide
- Assembles in Minutes with no tools required!!
- Can easily seat 2 Large People up to 300Kgs
- Comes with Fast Free Delivery!!
- 190-LITRE STORAGE BOX FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Keep your outdoor essentials safely stored away in this Waterproof Storage Box from Christow. Designed with a 190-litre capacity, it's perfect for storing bird feed, outdoor cushions, potting tools, small toys and other outdoor belongings.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT FOR ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Whatever the weather, you can be sure that your outdoor essentials are dry, safe and protected when stored away. The box is made from hardwearing waterproof polypropylene with a ventilated lid to safeguard contents from damp and mould.
- REINFORCED LID WITH ALUMINIUM SLIDING LIFTS: Whereas most outdoor storage boxes are fitted with flimsy plastic hinges, our storage box features durable aluminium sliding lifts. A hasp and staple lock allows you to padlock the lid to keep your contents secure. Padlock does not comes included.
- ATTRACTIVE WOOD GRAIN EFFECT & EASY-GRIP HANDLES: The storage box is available in a range of colours with an attractive woodgrain effect to add a touch of style to any garden setting. Easy-grip handles on the side of the storage box allow you to easily pick it up and move it around your garden.
- PLEASE NOTE: The storage box SHOULD NEVER be used as a bench for sitting. It should only ever be used for storage. No tools are required to assemble the box. It has a click-together design and includes instructions for easy assembly. When fully assembled, it measures L96cm x W45.7cm x H49.3cm.
- Stylish natural wood-panelled finish and texture
- Flat Lid with automatic easy-opening mechanism and design to prevents objects on top of box from sliding when close
- Provides comfortable bench seating for two adults
- The Ram 150 Litre Storage Bench
- Comes With Lock Lid
- Ideal for storing Cushions, Tools, Toys, Garden Equipment and many other items
- Hygienic - easy to clean - non absorbent;
- Quick assembly - no tools required;
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools, equipment and X2 240 L wheelie bins
- Thick, rib reinforced, double wall panels for greater strength with 1150 L capacity
- Piston assisted lid for easy use with lockable option for added security
- Made of durable, weather-resistant and maintenance fade-free plastic
- Assembled external dimensions: 141 x 82 x 123.5 cm (L x W x h); internal dimensions: 133.4 x 75 x 112 cm (L x W x h)
Nowadays, there are patterns made from bamboo, rattan and other softwoods. These will add up to the artistic value of your plastic storage container or wooden storage boxes. So, make sure you have researched all available garden storage boxes in the market before purchasing one. This is so as to not regret your purchase due to not having seen a better one at the time of purchasing.
Aluminum is a good choice because it’s very light in weight and can easily be moved without using much effort. However, the only problem is that you cannot place metal objects in it since it might cause corrosion. In such a case, plastic storage box will be recommended for that. If you are not ready to deal with issues of erosion, it is advised that you choose plastic, fibreglass or old-fashioned wooden storage boxes. This is because you will not have to worry about corrosion issues.
Garden Storage Box Buying Guide
When you’re considering garden storage boxes, there are a variety of different types and styles to consider. With so many choices available on today’s market, it’s easy to get lost.
But don’t fret! Read on to find out how to decide on garden storage boxes, or jump onto the links below to go straight to the best selection.
The most common type of garden storage box is the plastic variety, which is great for storing small items like tools or gardening equipment. However, plastic can be flimsy and will eventually break under its own weight. This is why it’s usually recommended that you build your own wooden storage box.
There are a number of different types of wooden storage box, and it’s possible to have one custom-made to suit your requirements. For example, if you have a small garden that’s prone to flooding, you could get a box that’s made from wood with a rubber seal to make sure it stays in place and doesn’t waterlogged. This is a good option for those who don’t have the time or money to build their own.
If you want something that will stand the test of time, there are a lot of boxes that are built to be used in areas where the weather can be unpredictable. You might choose a garden storage box that’s been treated to be waterproof to give you extra peace of mind that it will withstand the worst of the elements.
Finally, if you’ve got a large garden or yard, you can look into garden storage boxes that come in steel. These are popular because they’ll stand up to the most extreme of weather conditions, including high winds and snow. They’re also a bit more expensive than the other options, but they’re worth it if you’re considering a big garden.
Before buying a storage box for your garden, make sure you understand the amount of space you have available and what you’re actually going to use it for. There’s nothing worse than picking a box and then finding out you don’t need it. The space you’ve allocated for storage boxes should also be thinking about if you’re looking to store a lot of items.
If you have the budget, the best thing you can do is build a box from scratch. This way, you’ll get exactly what you need and won’t have to worry about buying something later that you don’t need.
So there you have it – three things you should think about when looking at the different types of garden storage boxes on offer. Now it’s time to make a decision.