Are you looking for the best garden sun lounger to help you make the most of the summer months? Sun loungers are basically recliner chairs for outdoor use and can be used in your garden, at the beach, near the poolside and even near the barbecue.
There are several options available to you when shopping for these garden sun loungers given that they can be used at multiple places. The only consideration you need to make when going for a sun lounger is where it is going to be placed and used. This would allow you to choose from the various materials that sun loungers are made from, including but not limited to plastic, wood, resol, and rattan.
Top 10 Best Garden Sun Loungers *
- Adjustable to five positions
- Ripstop polyester fabric
- Strong aluminium tube frame
- Size: 180 x 60 x 30 cm (Folded: 80 x 61 x 16 cm)
- No assembly required
- Versatile sun lounger/garden chair for all gardens and patio areas with cushion included
- Built for comfort, the Daytona sun lounger has an adjustable backrest with four positions for full relaxation
- Sleek and sophisticated garden furniture with a rattan - style flat weave that is durable, weather resistant and low maintenance
- Lightweight design with only household tools needed for easy assembly
- High quality garden furniture with 5 years guarantee (excluding cushions)
- Zero gravity chair Size(Approx) Unfolded: L 151*W 53*H 86 cm(59.4*20.9*33.9 inch). Weight Capacity up to 150 kg.
- Sunloungers can be reclined between 30 degrees and 90 degrees
- Lightweight powder coated steel frame, adjustable headrest pillow. Quality crafted oxford fabric for easy clean up
- Simple to store away with adjustable stainless steel frame
- Fast shipping from UK-based warehouse
- Weather proof text line seat, back and pillow
- Powder coated steel frame
- It is incredibly comfortable, durable and folds down flat for easy storage
- Textoline is black in colour. Detachable and adjustable head rest
- Folded; L:86cm W:66cm, Unfolded; L:85cm W:55cm H:110cm
- High-quality synthetic rattan weave
- adjustable to six positions
- cushions for back or head
- Easy to clean; rubberised wheels
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 200 × 70 × 33 cm
- Seating Dimensions: Height :110cm x Length: 94cm x Depth: 64.5cm, Seat height from ground 49cm, Seat width 45cm, Reclined Dimensions: Seating position: Height: 89cm x Lenth: 150cm x Depth: 64.5cm (approx).
- Adjustable padded head rest cushion included.
- Power Coated sturdy Steel frame construction.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Multi position chair settings.
- A set of 2 anti gravity chairs
- These TOP QUALITY chairs have 20mm of polyester padding so alot more comfortable than normal textiline garden chairs
- Textiline is in a patterned BROWN tweed colour. Detachable and adjustable head rest
- Powder coated steel and textiline/polyester construction means this sun lounger can be left out for the summer
- Adjusts from upright to relaxed back position with an infinite number of positions inbetween. Lockable in position
- Backrest adjustable in 4 positions.
- Includes 2 practical wheels.
- Modern and elegant design.
- High quality UV-resistant chair.
- Frame: powder coated 22mm x 1.1mm tubular steel
- Integrated pillow on backrest
- Folds for easy storage
- Max. weight: 150kg
- Quality Products by Denny International
- Ideal indoor/outdoor sunlounger/garden chair set for gardens, conservatories and entertaining spaces
- Built for comfort, the pacific sunlounger has four adjustable positions
- Durable rattan furniture set that is tough, weatherproof and low maintenance
- No assembly required
- Outstanding quality garden furniture with 5 years guarantee (excluding cushions)
One of the easiest ways to figure out which garden sun lounger would probably be the right one for you to go for is by looking at the best sellers. For that, you will need access to lists shared by prominent and most popular stores such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, B&Q, ASDA, Sainsburys etc, where customers purchase their sun loungers from and the internet would be your best bet to get such deals.
When the sunny season casts in, nothing beats the pleasure of sunbathing under nature. If you do not make the most of it, you are going to be missing out on a lot of fun. A good quality garden sun lounger would obviously add to your enjoyment so make sure you pick the right one that would blend well with other items at your place.
If you want to soak your body in a gentle and refreshing warmth of the sun, then buying the best sun lounger would be a great option for you. Sun loungers come in various shapes and sizes to fit your needs and requirements. This means that there is a sun lounger for every budget and preference. Having a sun lounger in your garden is the best way to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of your garden.
Cheap Sun Loungers Vs Sun Loungers For Sale *
There is a difference between going for a cheap sun lounger and paying less for an expensive one. So, you will have to determine which of these you may be after. If you pay more for a cheap sun lounger that may be available cheaper elsewhere then you would obviously be on the wrong side of things. This is why it is suggested that you shop around and compare prices from different stores that carry stocks of the same varieties of cheap garden sun loungers so you could get a better chance of going for the right deal.
There is a reason Amazon is suggested for your shopping experience. Firstly, they cannot be beaten on prices! If you want to get the best selling item at the lowest price then look no further than Amazon in the UK. Secondly, they have other popular stockists of garden equipment that sell through Amazon which would further allow you to benefit from variety. And thirdly, customer services! Your order would be delivered pretty quick. So if you have always waited weeks to get your order delivered, you have been looking at the wrong places.
Reclining Garden Chairs V Sun Loungers *
Reclining garden chairs can be synonymous with sun loungers or reclining sun loungers to be more specific, as they usually refer to the same thing. However, sun loungers are usually bed-like as opposed to recliners which are chair like. It wouldn’t be wrong to think of sun loungers as sun beds where you can completely relax whereas reclining garden chairs are usually for sitting and enjoying the sun for shorter periods of time with the ability to adjust the incline of the backrest.
Reclining garden chairs are available in the market in different designs and shapes so you should have a clear idea on what you would like to go for. You should consider your usage requirements, the combined weight of multiple users like mother and child etc, your garden size and your budget. Below are some of the top selling ranges available that you could pick.
Caring For Your Loungers *
Garden sunloungers are easy to care for. They are mostly made of materials which require very low maintenance. Most of them are made weatherproof which means they can be left outside all year round. These chairs make an awesome way to relax and stretch yourself in the garden. They can be moved around and can be placed in your favorite place in the garden.
Garden sun loungers or those for any open area can easily be purchased online and prices vary a great deal depending on their makes and models. Wooden sun loungers and resol sun loungers tend to be among the most cost-effective ones whereas others with a designer look and feel such as rattan sun loungers may cost more.
You might also be interested in getting some decent sun lounger cushions to give a better appeal to the sun loungers that you may have obtained. Different types of cushions and pads are available to increase your comfort level when sunbathing on these loungers. And once you are done using them, you may want to cover them and store them away or eave them where they are for which, you may want to get good quality weatherproof sun lounger covers.