Are you looking for the best garden sun lounger to help you make the most of the summer months? Sun loungers are basically recliner chairs for outdoor use and can be used in your garden, at the beach, near the poolside and even near the barbecue.
There are several options available to you when shopping for these garden sun loungers given that they can be used at multiple places. The only consideration you need to make when going for a sun lounger is where it is going to be placed and used. This would allow you to choose from the various materials that sun loungers are made from, including but not limited to plastic, wood, resol, and rattan.
Top 10 Best Garden Sun Loungers *
- LIE BACK, RELAX & SOAK UP THE SUNSHINE: Make the most of the summer weather with this Reclining Sun Lounger from Trail Outdoor Leisure. Foldable to easily store away, transport in the boot of a car and take on camping adventures. Great for patios and gardens.
- RECLINES TO 5 POSITIONS FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT: Backrest is easily adjustable to 5 reclining positions for ultimate comfort when you're relaxing in the sunshine. Sit upright when you're reading, recline when you're sunning yourself, and lie back when you're having a nap.
- DURABLE RIP-STOP POLYESTER MATERIAL: Surface material is made from hardwearing 600D rip-stop polyester and has a breathable mesh construction for superior comfort. Very easy to clean. Gently wipe the surface with a damp cloth and leave to air dry in the sun.
- STRONG, STURDY & LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight tubular aluminium frame is strong and sturdy for maximum support. Features three folding legs for superior support with moulded plastic feet for enhanced surface grip. Prevents the lounger moving around on hard ground.
- OPEN SIZE: L183cm x W59cm x H30.5cm (approx.). FOLDED SIZE: L78cm x W59cm x D18cm (approx.). WEIGHT: 5kg. Maximum weight capacity: 120kg. If you have any questions about the lounger, our dedicated team will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Weather proof text line seat, back and pillow
- Powder coated steel frame
- It is incredibly comfortable, durable and folds down flat for easy storage
- Textoline is black in colour. Detachable and adjustable head rest
- Folded; L:86cm W:66cm, Unfolded; L:85cm W:55cm H:110cm
- SET OF TWO SUN LOUNGER GARDEN CHAIRS: These SUNMER Sun Lounger Garden Chairs are the ideal way to soak up the summer sun when the weather gets warmer. Featuring cup holders and cushions, you are sure to notice the luxury touches added to this set of two chairs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Weighing just 8KG per chair, these sun loungers will have no problems with being transported or stored away. They are easy to move around your garden so you will be able to position yourself in the prime sunny spots.
- ADJUSTABLE: These SUNMER Sun Loungers can be reclined between 30° and 90° making them ideal for summer snoozes. The cushions can also be adjusted for ultimate comfort.
- STRONG AND STURDY: The lightweight powder-coated steel frame will prevent rusting on the chairs. The feet on the loungers prevent them from slipping whilst in use and the high-quality Textilene fabric ensures a quick and easy clean.
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 95.5cm x 25cm x 65.5cm | PACKAGE WEIGHT: 16KG | UNFOLDED CHAIR SIZE: 165cm x 65cm x 110cm | FOLDED CHAIR SIZE: 95cm x 12.5cm x 110cm.
- FOLDING SUN LOUNGER WITH ADJUSTABLE BACKREST AND CANOPY: This SUNMER Folding Sun Lounger is the ideal way to soak up the summer sun when the weather gets warmer. Featuring a sun-blocking canopy and an adjustable backrest, you are sure to notice the luxury touches added to this chairs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Weighing just 5KG, this sun lounger will have no problems with being transported or stored away. It is easy to move around your garden so you will be able to position yourself in the prime sunny spots.
- ADJUSTABLE: This SUNMER Sun Lounger can be reclined between 30° and 90° making it ideal for summer snoozes. The sun-blocking canopy is fully adjustable meaning you can block out harmful UV rays when sun lounging or simply block out the sun if you’re trying to read or relax.
- STRONG AND STURDY: This sun lounger is constructed with strong aluminium tubular framing to ensure that it remains sturdy throughout use. The extra-tough 600D ripstop polyester material will bring you maximum comfort when relaxing whilst also adding a robust feel to the chair.
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSION: 186cm x 55cm x 24cm | WEIGHT: 5KG.
- Adjustable to five positions; can be used flat as a campbed
- Ripstop polyester fabric
- Strong aluminium tube frame
- Size: 180 x 60 x 30 cm (folded: 80 x 61 x 16 cm)
- No assembly required
- Seating Dimensions: Height :110cm x Length: 94cm x Depth: 64.5cm, Seat height from ground 49cm, Seat width 45cm, Reclined Dimensions: Seating position: Height: 89cm x Lenth: 150cm x Depth: 64.5cm (approx).
- Adjustable padded head rest cushion included.
- Power Coated sturdy Steel frame construction.
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Multi position chair settings.
- Adjustable backrest with 4 positions
- Space-saving design for easy storage and transport
- Made of durable metal supporting frame and oxford cloth in sturdy construction
- With a hole, especially designed for bookworms. Comes with a pillow
- Water-proof, comfortable, breathable, weather resistant textile
- 4 Position adjustable back
- Cushion Included
- UV Stabilised Resin designed to feel and look like natural rattan
- Easy to Assemble and maintain and includes 3 year guarantee
- Allibert is part of the Keter Group
- Made from fully durable 8mm weatherproof PE rattan, this maintenance free set is a great addition to any garden and can be left outdoors all year round. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- Cushions complete with covers which are made from high quality 220gm polyester fabric. Cushions should no be left outside in bad weathers.
- Loungers have five positions to adjust the recliner angle, and can be laid completely flat or into a sit up position.
- Come with a side table with a tempered glass, very practical for a drink. Practical wheels at the head make them easy to move.
- Your item will be delivered by Pallet Network. For our pallet service it is about 2-3 day service from the time our couriers are able to book in your order. As courier needs to contact you for arranging the delivery, please provide your contact number. You might have some assistance available on the delivery day as the driver is unable to take the goods into your property or assemble it for you. Any other queries please contact our helpful customer service team, thank you!
- A set of 2 luxury padded sun loungers, they have 3 reclining positions and can lay flat
- These TOP QUALITY chairs have 20mm of polyester padding so alot more comfortable than normal textiline garden loungers
- Textiline is in a patterned BROWN tweed colour. Detachable and adjustable pillow head rest. The back rest has 3 positions.
- Powder coated steel and textiline/polyester construction means this sun lounger can be left out for the summer, but we would recommend bringing in for the winter
- The bed is held to the frame with elasticated cord for extra comfort. Heavy duty suitable for persons up to 20 stone. Width 65cms and length 195cms
One of the easiest ways to figure out which garden sun lounger would probably be the right one for you to go for is by looking at the best sellers. For that, you will need access to lists shared by prominent and most popular stores such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, B&Q, ASDA, Sainsburys etc, where customers purchase their sun loungers from and the internet would be your best bet to get such deals.
When the sunny season casts in, nothing beats the pleasure of sunbathing under nature. If you do not make the most of it, you are going to be missing out on a lot of fun. A good quality garden sun lounger would obviously add to your enjoyment so make sure you pick the right one that would blend well with other items at your place.
If you want to soak your body in a gentle and refreshing warmth of the sun, then buying the best sun lounger would be a great option for you. Sun loungers come in various shapes and sizes to fit your needs and requirements. This means that there is a sun lounger for every budget and preference. Having a sun lounger in your garden is the best way to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of your garden.
Cheap Sun Loungers Vs Sun Loungers For Sale *
There is a difference between going for a cheap sun lounger and paying less for an expensive one. So, you will have to determine which of these you may be after. If you pay more for a cheap sun lounger that may be available cheaper elsewhere then you would obviously be on the wrong side of things. This is why it is suggested that you shop around and compare prices from different stores that carry stocks of the same varieties of cheap garden sun loungers so you could get a better chance of going for the right deal.
There is a reason Amazon is suggested for your shopping experience. Firstly, they cannot be beaten on prices! If you want to get the best selling item at the lowest price then look no further than Amazon in the UK. Secondly, they have other popular stockists of garden equipment that sell through Amazon which would further allow you to benefit from variety. And thirdly, customer services! Your order would be delivered pretty quick. So if you have always waited weeks to get your order delivered, you have been looking at the wrong places.
Reclining Garden Chairs V Sun Loungers *
Reclining garden chairs can be synonymous with sun loungers or reclining sun loungers to be more specific, as they usually refer to the same thing. However, sun loungers are usually bed-like as opposed to recliners which are chair like. It wouldn’t be wrong to think of sun loungers as sun beds where you can completely relax whereas reclining garden chairs are usually for sitting and enjoying the sun for shorter periods of time with the ability to adjust the incline of the backrest.
Reclining garden chairs are available in the market in different designs and shapes so you should have a clear idea on what you would like to go for. You should consider your usage requirements, the combined weight of multiple users like mother and child etc, your garden size and your budget. Below are some of the top selling ranges available that you could pick.
Caring For Your Loungers *
Garden sunloungers are easy to care for. They are mostly made of materials which require very low maintenance. Most of them are made weatherproof which means they can be left outside all year round. These chairs make an awesome way to relax and stretch yourself in the garden. They can be moved around and can be placed in your favorite place in the garden.
Garden sun loungers or those for any open area can easily be purchased online and prices vary a great deal depending on their makes and models. Wooden sun loungers and resol sun loungers tend to be among the most cost-effective ones whereas others with a designer look and feel such as rattan sun loungers may cost more.
You might also be interested in getting some decent sun lounger cushions to give a better appeal to the sun loungers that you may have obtained. Different types of cushions and pads are available to increase your comfort level when sunbathing on these loungers. And once you are done using them, you may want to cover them and store them away or eave them where they are for which, you may want to get good quality weatherproof sun lounger covers.