Are you looking for the best sun loungers to help you make the most of the summer months? Sunloungers are basically recliner chairs for outdoor use and can be used in your garden, at the beach, near the poolside and even near the barbecue. There are several options available to you when shopping for these garden sun loungers or pool side sunloungers given that they can be used at multiple places. The only consideration you need to make when going for a sun lounger is where it is going to be placed and used. This would allow you to choose from the various materials that sun loungers are made from, including but not limited to plastic, wood, resol and rattan.
One of the easiest ways to figure out which sun lounger would probably be the right one for you to go for is by looking at the best sellers. For that, you will need access to lists shared by prominent and most popular stores such as Amazon, Argos, Tesco, B&Q, ASDA, Sainsburys etc, where customers purchase their sun loungers from and the internet would be your best bet to get such details. Below are the top 10 most popular sun loungers that people are currently buying in the UK over the internet and this list is based on their sales rank on Amazon. Happy shopping!
Best Garden Sun Loungers – Reviews and Ratings
When the sunny season casts in, nothing beats the pleasure of sun bathing under the nature. If you do not make the most of it, you are going to be missing out on a lot of fun. A good quality garden sun lounger would obviously add to your enjoyment so make sure you pick the right one that would blend well with other items at your place.
If you want to soak your body in gentle and refreshing warmth of the sun, then buying the best sun lounger would be a great option for you. Sun loungers come in various shapes and sizes to fit your needs and requirements. This means that there is a sun lounger for every budget and preference. Having a sun lounger in your garden is the best way to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of your garden.
Going For Cheap Sunloungers
There is a difference between going for a cheap sunlounger and paying less for an expensive one, so, you will have to determine which of these you may be after. If you pay more for a cheap sun lounger that may be available cheaper elsewhere then you would obviously be on the wrong side of things. This is why it is suggested that you shop around and compare prices from different stores that carry stocks of the same varieties of cheap garden sun loungers so you could get a better chance of going for the right deal.
There is a reason Amazon is suggested for your shopping experience. Firstly, they cannot be beaten on prices! If you want to get the best selling item at the lowest price then look no further than Amazon in the UK. Secondly, they have other popular stockists of garden equipment that sell through Amazon which would further allow you to benefit from variety. And thirdly, customer services! Your order would be delivered pretty quick. So if you have always waited weeks to get your order delivered, you have been looking at the wrong places.
Bestselling Garden Sun Loungers – Details And Information
- 165 x 65 x 112cm
- Made of durable metal supporting frame and oxford cloth in sturdy construction
- 4 reclining positions
- Detachable and adjustable awning for appropriate sun shade
- Lightweight and portable, foldable for easy storage and carrying
- Flat Dimension: 187L x 58W x 27H (cm), Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Weather proof text line seat, back and pillow
- Powder coated steel frame
- It is incredibly comfortable, durable and folds down flat for easy storage
- Textoline is black in colour. Detachable and adjustable head rest
- Folded; L:86cm W:66cm, Unfolded; L:85cm W:55cm H:110cm
- Adjustable to five positions
- Ripstop polyester fabric
- Strong aluminium tube frame
- Size: 180 x 60 x 30 cm (Folded: 80 x 61 x 16 cm)
- Textilene - extremely durable and weather resistant
- Powder coated steel frame - sturdy and hard-wearing
- Foldable - can be easily stored away when not in use
- Lightweight - can be easily moved around the garden
- It has a comfortable seat area and has a removable pillow on the backrest making it perfect for relaxing on those long summer nights.
- Economic and convenient
- Incarnate or ergonomic design reduces muscle tension and stress
- Comes with a pillow.
- Easy to transport and clean.
- Zero gravity chair Size(Approx) Unfolded: L 151*W 53*H 86 cm(59.4*20.9*33.9 inch). Weight Capacity up to 150 kg.
- Sunloungers can be reclined between 30 degrees and 90 degrees
- Lightweight powder coated steel frame, twist-knobs lock mechanism and an adjustable headrest pillow. Quality crafted oxford fabric for easy clean up
- Simple to store away with adjustable stainless steel frame
- Fast shipping from UK-based warehouse
- 3-sided canopy to provide protection from the sun for you children
- Seat 2 children
- Age range 3 years +
- Dimensions (cm) 92.71 x 85.09 x 89.54
- Overall Size: 187cm x58cm x 27cm (L x B x H)
- Simple space-saving design.
- Easy to transport and clean.
- Back multiple adjustable.
- With sun visor in the head which can be easily removed.
Garden Sunloungers Are Easy To Care For
Garden sunloungers are easy to care for. They are mostly made of materials which require very low maintenance. Most of them are made weather proof which means they can be left outside all year round. These chairs make an awesome way to relax and stretch yourself in the garden. They can be moved around and can be placed in your favorite place in the garden.
Garden sun loungers or those for any open area can easily be purchased online and prices vary a great deal depending on their makes and models. Wooden sun loungers and resol sun loungers tend to be among the most cost effective ones whereas others with designer look and feel such as rattan sun loungers may cost more.
Sun Loungers From Other Retailers Including Garden Trends and BuyDirect4U