If you are looking for a more classic look to your sun lounger then a wooden one will work wonders for your garden. They are made of either teak or oak and are very strong and reliable. As they are made of wood, they are heavy and you might have some difficulty moving them. They come with adjustable back rests for more comfort. Wooden sun loungers require some amount of maintenance as they are made of wood. They need to be frequently sprayed with wood preservatives and must be kept indoors during the winter months.
Wooden Sun Loungers – Reviews and Ratings *
Lying in your back yard or on your deck in a wooden sun lounger is just about one of the most relaxing ways there is to unwind and enjoy a bit of rest and relaxation. When you imagine a perfectly relaxing day, you are very likely picturing yourself stretched out in your own private paradise, on a wooden sun lounger.
Wooden sun loungers are the perfect addition to any home. They are comfortable, versatile, easy to care for and attractive. No outdoor patio set is complete without at least one wooden sun lounger. Since this is likely to be the most sought-after spot in your yard or on your deck, it is probably a good idea to purchase at least two of them, to keep everyone happy!
Wooden sun loungers come in a variety of styles and finishes, but they all have the same basic premise. Sun loungers are different than regular chairs in that they provide the user with flexible positioning. You can lie all the way down in a wooden sun lounger. You can also adjust the lounger so that your head is elevated at varying degrees, depending upon what feels most comfortable for you. Perhaps you would like to nap in your lounger: simply adjust the top of the chair so that it is flat. If you would like to sit up to read or partake in conversation, you can adjust the top so that it is at a 90-degree angle, and you are sitting straight up. If that is too uncomfortable, you can lower the head of the chair slightly so that you are more ergonomically positioned at a lesser angle.
The foot of the chair can also be positioned for comfort. You can style your chair so that your knees are bent. On many models, the lounger can be turned into more of a traditional chair where the user’s feet can touch the ground. The combinations of options for position are almost endless! Because of the amount of adjustments that can be made to your wooden sun lounger, it is a comfortable spot for almost anyone to sit or lie down.
Wooden Sun Lounger Bestsellers *
- This sun lounger is made from weatherproof acacia wood and is suitable for the outdoor use, as well as the use in the sauna, garden, at the pool and indoors.
- The curved, ergonomic design with rocking function allows you to relax. This elegant piece of furniture makes a great addition to any garden.
- The lounger has been treated with high-quality linseed oil on biological basis. No chemical wood preservatives have been used, which makes it especially suitable for saunas and spas.
- FSC certified Acacia wood
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 150 cm x 60 cm x 93 cm, flat packed and pre-assembled, simple self assembly
- Reclining wheel lounger includes a Weathertex cushion offering the ultimate outdoor relaxing experience.
- Dimensions: (W) 70 (H) 82 (L) 190cm.
- Material: FSC certified eucalyptus wood.
- Protection: pre-teated with ScanCom sealer oil giving long life.
- Self assembly: 1 person recommended.
- 100% EUCALYPTUS WOOD - Popular alternative to teak because of its longevity, immunity to weather, and very few care requirements.
- BRASS FITTINGS - Attractive brass coloured fittings and mechanisms to maintain longevity of the deck chair as well as looking great.
- WHEELS & HANDLE - Wheels and handle placed on opposing sides for ease of movement around your garden.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- DIMENSIONS - L 200cm x W 64.5cm x H 38cm
- Sun lounger made of acacia hardwood with two integrated pull-out tables / drink trays
- Recliner backrest is adjustable in 4 positions / Footrest adjustable in 3 positions / SPACE SAVING STORAGE
- Steamer with elegant and rounded armrests
- Sun lounger LxW: 200x68cm or 79x27inches (armrests included) / Height: 32-86cm (depending on position of the backrest)
- Sun bed LxWxH (folded): 100x68x35 cm / 39,5x27x14 inches - Dimensions of 1 pull-out table: 30x27cm / 12x11inches
- Sun lounger made of acacia wood
- Timeless ergonomic design
- Easily foldable
- Headrest with 2-levels locking system for various lengths
- Metal handle
- Dimensions: Width: 60 cm / Height: 94 cm / Length: 94 cm.
- Material: Acacia wood. Cover: Polyester. Colour: Anthracite.
- Acacia hardwood. Strong design. Removable head cushion with velcro closure.
- Pleasant lounger cushion; breathable, prevents sweating.
- Adjustable in 3 positions. Foldable.
- Four Section Sunlounger Cushion designed to fit precisely the Trueshopping Amalfi Sunlounger
- This item: Lime Green Also available in Dark Green, Blue andRuby Red
- Cushion material 100% Polyester, shower proof, easy care 'wipe clean'
- Suitable for use Indoors or Outdoors (BS-5852)
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2270mm x 670mm x 50mm
- Features: 1 reclining position, foldable and compact, curved design for added comfort, carry handle
- Materials: Acacia hard wood, canvas handle
- Dimensions: L180 x W68 x H54cm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Assembly Required: Fully Assembled
- High quality cushion for sun loungers
- Water and dirt-repellent fabric
- Cushion with 8 fixation loops and 1 elastic strap on the back rest
- Comfortable cushion sitting and lying / Material: 100% Polyester
- Cushion LxWxH: 195 x 55 x 5 cm - for all common loungers - displayed wooden sun lounger not included
To add to the comfort of the wooden sun lounger, you will need to purchase a sun lounger cushion. The lounger can be topped with any style of cushion you choose, and unlike other furniture you may own, it can be changed regularly to reflect your mood or style. Many people purchase several different wooden sun lounger cushions and change them depending upon the occasion. If they are hosting a pool party, they may use something whimsical or colorful on their lounger. If the occasion is a more casual or elegant affair, a wooden sun lounger can be attired with a simple pattern or solid color.
The price of a wooden sun lounger can vary, depending upon the materials it is made from. Some types of wood are more expensive than others. The same is true with the finish on the chair. A wooden sun lounger is a terrific investment that is guaranteed to bring comfort and relaxation to everyone who uses it, so it is a good idea to find the exact right lounger for you!