If you are looking for a more classic look to your sun lounger then a wooden one will work wonders for your garden. They are made of either teak or oak and are very strong and reliable. As they are made of wood, they are heavy and you might have some difficulty moving them. They come with adjustable back rests for more comfort. Wooden sun loungers require some amount of maintenance as they are made of wood. They need to be frequently sprayed with wood preservatives and must be kept indoors during the winter months.
Wooden Sun Loungers – Reviews and Ratings
Lying in your back yard or on your deck in a wooden sun lounger is just about one of the most relaxing ways there is to unwind and enjoy a bit of rest and relaxation. When you imagine a perfectly relaxing day, you are very likely picturing yourself stretched out in your own private paradise, on a wooden sun lounger.
Wooden sun loungers are the perfect addition to any home. They are comfortable, versatile, easy to care for and attractive. No outdoor patio set is complete without at least one wooden sun lounger. Since this is likely to be the most sought-after spot in your yard or on your deck, it is probably a good idea to purchase at least two of them, to keep everyone happy!
Wooden sun loungers come in a variety of styles and finishes, but they all have the same basic premise. Sun loungers are different than regular chairs in that they provide the user with flexible positioning. You can lie all the way down in a wooden sun lounger. You can also adjust the lounger so that your head is elevated at varying degrees, depending upon what feels most comfortable for you. Perhaps you would like to nap in your lounger: simply adjust the top of the chair so that it is flat. If you would like to sit up to read or partake in conversation, you can adjust the top so that it is at a 90-degree angle, and you are sitting straight up. If that is too uncomfortable, you can lower the head of the chair slightly so that you are more ergonomically positioned at a lesser angle.
The foot of the chair can also be positioned for comfort. You can style your chair so that your knees are bent. On many models, the lounger can be turned into more of a traditional chair where the user’s feet can touch the ground. The combinations of options for position are almost endless! Because of the amount of adjustments that can be made to your wooden sun lounger, it is a comfortable spot for almost anyone to sit or lie down.
Wooden Sun Lounger Bestsellers
- 100% EUCALYPTUS WOOD - Popular alternative to teak because of its longevity, immunity to weather, and very few care requirements.
- BRASS FITTINGS - Attractive brass coloured fittings and mechanisms to maintain longevity of the deck chair as well as looking great.
- WHEELS & HANDLE - Wheels and handle placed on opposing sides for ease of movement around your garden.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- DIMENSIONS - L 200cm x W 64.5cm x H 38cm
- Material: Acacia hardwood with oil finish
- Total size: 190 x 54 x 60 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded size: 90 x 54 cm (L x W)
- Material: Metal and acacia wood with a light oil finish
- Overall size: 207 x 130 x (31-88) cm (L x W x H)
- Seating/lying space: 200 x 120 cm (L x W)
- With reclining backrest, adjustable in 4 positions
- Featuring 2 wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Victoria Good quality hardwood 5 position sun lounger made from hardwoods from managed forests
- Comes flat packed and is easily assembled in about 20 minutes, no specialist tools required
- Treated once at manufacture but we would recommend treating again annually, we would also recommend covering up for the winter months
- Overall 194cms long, 71cms deep and 52cms tall. Bed area is 194cms long, 60cms wide and 31cms high. The back is 66cms high and has 4 angled positions as well as laying flat. Table is 28 x 27cms
- Side table slides out either side. Cushions available from Olive Grove for this bench in 6 colours
- Patio Sun Lounger crafted from exceptionally durable Grade A Yellow Balau Hardwood
- Fully Adjustable Backrest and Leg rest - May be adjusted to completely flat if required
- Sliding pull-out tray for drinks or accesories. On wheels for easy mobility and comfort.
- Amalfi dimensions (L x W x H): 2240 mm x 650 mm x 515 mm - Weight 31.5 kg
- Please note: Cushions & Covers are available at additional cost
- Sun lounger made of acacia wood
- Timeless ergonomic design
- Easily foldable
- Headrest with 2-levels locking system for various lengths
- Metal handle
- This sun lounger is made from weatherproof acacia wood and is suitable for the outdoor use, as well as the use in the sauna, garden, at the pool and indoors.
- The curved, ergonomic design with rocking function allows you to relax. This elegant piece of furniture makes a great addition to any garden.
- The lounger has been treated with high-quality linseed oil on biological basis. No chemical wood preservatives have been used, which makes it especially suitable for saunas and spas.
- FSC certified Acacia wood
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 150 cm x 60 cm x 93 cm, flat packed and pre-assembled, simple self assembly
- Comfortable wooden sun lounger is ideal for lounging, reading or simply sunbathing and relaxing in the garden
- Four Section Sunlounger Cushion designed to fit precisely the Trueshopping Amalfi Sunlounger
- This item: Lime Green Also available in Dark Green, Blue andRuby Red
- Cushion material 100% Polyester, shower proof, easy care 'wipe clean'
- Suitable for use Indoors or Outdoors (BS-5852)
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2270mm x 670mm x 50mm
- The most comfortable chair you have sat in... beautifully smooth and tactile extra wide arms for drinks or books
- Deep and restful with fan slatted back and seat slanted at just the correct angle
- Stained, oiled and gently rubbed down by hand, the finish is a delight
- Made from Hardwood Acacia from sustainable sources. Plant Theatre's Adirondack Cushions and Tables sold separately
- Delivered flat- packed and part assembled with full instructions included, easy assembly. It's only a chair, but what a chair! No wonder it is an American icon.
To add to the comfort of the wooden sun lounger, you will need to purchase a sun lounger cushion. The lounger can be topped with any style of cushion you choose, and unlike other furniture you may own, it can be changed regularly to reflect your mood or style. Many people purchase several different wooden sun lounger cushions and change them depending upon the occasion. If they are hosting a pool party, they may use something whimsical or colorful on their lounger. If the occasion is a more casual or elegant affair, a wooden sun lounger can be attired with a simple pattern or solid color.
The price of a wooden sun lounger can vary, depending upon the materials it is made from. Some types of wood are more expensive than others. The same is true with the finish on the chair. A wooden sun lounger is a terrific investment that is guaranteed to bring comfort and relaxation to everyone who uses it, so it is a good idea to find the exact right lounger for you!