If you are looking for a more classic look to your sun lounger then a wooden one will work wonders for your garden. They are made of either teak or oak and are very strong and reliable. As they are made of wood, they are heavy and you might have some difficulty moving them. They come with adjustable back rests for more comfort. Wooden sun loungers require some amount of maintenance as they are made of wood. They need to be frequently sprayed with wood preservatives and must be kept indoors during the winter months.
Wooden Sun Loungers – Reviews and Ratings *
Lying in your back yard or on your deck in a wooden sun lounger is just about one of the most relaxing ways there is to unwind and enjoy a bit of rest and relaxation. When you imagine a perfectly relaxing day, you are very likely picturing yourself stretched out in your own private paradise, on a wooden sun lounger.
Wooden sun loungers are the perfect addition to any home. They are comfortable, versatile, easy to care for and attractive. No outdoor patio set is complete without at least one wooden sun lounger. Since this is likely to be the most sought-after spot in your yard or on your deck, it is probably a good idea to purchase at least two of them, to keep everyone happy!
Wooden sun loungers come in a variety of styles and finishes, but they all have the same basic premise. Sun loungers are different than regular chairs in that they provide the user with flexible positioning. You can lie all the way down in a wooden sun lounger. You can also adjust the lounger so that your head is elevated at varying degrees, depending upon what feels most comfortable for you. Perhaps you would like to nap in your lounger: simply adjust the top of the chair so that it is flat. If you would like to sit up to read or partake in conversation, you can adjust the top so that it is at a 90-degree angle, and you are sitting straight up. If that is too uncomfortable, you can lower the head of the chair slightly so that you are more ergonomically positioned at a lesser angle.
The foot of the chair can also be positioned for comfort. You can style your chair so that your knees are bent. On many models, the lounger can be turned into more of a traditional chair where the user’s feet can touch the ground. The combinations of options for position are almost endless! Because of the amount of adjustments that can be made to your wooden sun lounger, it is a comfortable spot for almost anyone to sit or lie down.
Wooden Sun Lounger Bestsellers *
- Daybed is made of durable, solid acacia wood, which has been finished with a natural oil coating and is characterised by its excellent weather-resistance.
- Sun lounger is extremely suitable for outdoor use.
- Equipped with 2 wheels, it can be easily moved around.
- Chaise lounge boasts a convenient pull-out table, on which you can place your phone, sunglasses, drink and other small items.
- Backrest can be adjusted in 5 positions, from fully upright to completely flat.
- Reclining wheel lounger includes a Weathertex cushion offering the ultimate outdoor relaxing experience.
- Dimensions: (W) 70 (H) 82 (L) 190cm.
- Material: FSC certified eucalyptus wood.
- Protection: pre-teated with ScanCom sealer oil giving long life.
- Self assembly: 1 person recommended.
- Versatile sun lounger/garden chair for all gardens and patio areas with cushion included
- Built for comfort, the Daytona sun lounger has an adjustable backrest with four positions for full relaxation
- Sleek and sophisticated garden furniture with a rattan - style flat weave that is durable, weather resistant and low maintenance
- Lightweight design with only household tools needed for easy assembly
- High quality garden furniture with 5 years guarantee (excluding cushions)
- 100% EUCALYPTUS WOOD - Popular alternative to teak because of its longevity, immunity to weather, and very few care requirements.
- BRASS FITTINGS - Attractive brass coloured fittings and mechanisms to maintain longevity of the deck chair as well as looking great.
- WHEELS & HANDLE - Wheels and handle placed on opposing sides for ease of movement around your garden.
- SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
- DIMENSIONS - L 200cm x W 64.5cm x H 38cm
- This sun lounger is made from weatherproof acacia wood and is suitable for the outdoor use, as well as the use in the sauna, garden, at the pool and indoors.
- The curved, ergonomic design with rocking function allows you to relax. This elegant piece of furniture makes a great addition to any garden.
- The lounger has been treated with high-quality linseed oil on biological basis. No chemical wood preservatives have been used, which makes it especially suitable for saunas and spas.
- FSC certified Acacia wood
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 150 cm x 60 cm x 93 cm, flat packed and pre-assembled, simple self assembly
- Sun lounger made of acacia wood
- Timeless ergonomic design
- Easily foldable
- Headrest with 2-levels locking system for various lengths
- Metal handle
- This sunlounger is made of high-quality acacia hardwood, which is weather resistant and durable.
- As it is water resistant, the chair is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- This lounger will be the perfect companion on sunny afternoons thanks to its ergonomic design.
- This sunlounger can be folded away when not in use. The sunlounger is easy to assemble.
- With our solid acacia wood sunlounger, you will always have a comfortable spot to relax on your patio or in your garden.
- Made of solid Russian larch wooden frame and high quality mesh cloth for long lasting use
- With rocking function for extra comfort
- Pillow filled with thick cotton for superior comfort
- Environment protection painting on wooden surface does no harm to user
- Suitable for being placed in patio, garden, poolside or conservatory
- Features: 1 reclining position, foldable and compact, curved design for added comfort, carry handle
- Materials: Acacia hard wood, canvas handle
- Dimensions: L180 x W68 x H54cm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Assembly Required: Fully Assembled
- Dimensions: 149 x 60 x 86 cm (L x W x H)
- This rocking sun lounger is made of acacia wood, a tropical hardwood, which is weather-resistant and highly durable.
- Being weatherproof, the chair is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Ergonomically designed, this curved rocking chair will offer great support and be the perfect companion on sunny afternoons.
- Assembly is easy.
To add to the comfort of the wooden sun lounger, you will need to purchase a sun lounger cushion. The lounger can be topped with any style of cushion you choose, and unlike other furniture you may own, it can be changed regularly to reflect your mood or style. Many people purchase several different wooden sun lounger cushions and change them depending upon the occasion. If they are hosting a pool party, they may use something whimsical or colorful on their lounger. If the occasion is a more casual or elegant affair, a wooden sun lounger can be attired with a simple pattern or solid color.
The price of a wooden sun lounger can vary, depending upon the materials it is made from. Some types of wood are more expensive than others. The same is true with the finish on the chair. A wooden sun lounger is a terrific investment that is guaranteed to bring comfort and relaxation to everyone who uses it, so it is a good idea to find the exact right lounger for you!