If you are looking for a more classic look to your sun lounger then a wooden one will work wonders for your garden. They are made of either teak or oak and are very strong and reliable. As they are made of wood, they are heavy and you might have some difficulty moving them. They come with adjustable back rests for more comfort. Wooden sun loungers require some amount of maintenance as they are made of wood. They need to be frequently sprayed with wood preservatives and must be kept indoors during the winter months.
Lying in your back yard or on your deck in a wooden sun lounger is just about one of the most relaxing ways there is to unwind and enjoy a bit of rest and relaxation. When you imagine a perfectly relaxing day, you are very likely picturing yourself stretched out in your own private paradise, on a wooden sun lounger.
Wooden sun loungers are the perfect addition to any home. They are comfortable, versatile, easy to care for and attractive. No outdoor patio set is complete without at least one wooden sun lounger. Since this is likely to be the most sought-after spot in your yard or on your deck, it is probably a good idea to purchase at least two of them, to keep everyone happy!
Wooden sun loungers come in a variety of styles and finishes, but they all have the same basic premise. Sun loungers are different than regular chairs in that they provide the user with flexible positioning. You can lie all the way down in a wooden sun lounger. You can also adjust the lounger so that your head is elevated at varying degrees, depending upon what feels most comfortable for you. Perhaps you would like to nap in your lounger: simply adjust the top of the chair so that it is flat. If you would like to sit up to read or partake in conversation, you can adjust the top so that it is at a 90-degree angle, and you are sitting straight up. If that is too uncomfortable, you can lower the head of the chair slightly so that you are more ergonomically positioned at a lesser angle.
The foot of the chair can also be positioned for comfort. You can style your chair so that your knees are bent. On many models, the lounger can be turned into more of a traditional chair where the user’s feet can touch the ground. The combinations of options for position are almost endless! Because of the amount of adjustments that can be made to your wooden sun lounger, it is a comfortable spot for almost anyone to sit or lie down.
To add to the comfort of the wooden sun lounger, you will need to purchase a sun lounger cushion. The lounger can be topped with any style of cushion you choose, and unlike other furniture you may own, it can be changed regularly to reflect your mood or style. Many people purchase several different wooden sun lounger cushions and change them depending upon the occasion. If they are hosting a pool party, they may use something whimsical or colorful on their lounger. If the occasion is a more casual or elegant affair, a wooden sun lounger can be attired with a simple pattern or solid color.
The price of a wooden sun lounger can vary, depending upon the materials it is made from. Some types of wood are more expensive than others. The same is true with the finish on the chair. A wooden sun lounger is a terrific investment that is guaranteed to bring comfort and relaxation to everyone who uses it, so it is a good idea to find the exact right lounger for you!
- Reclining wheel lounger includes a Weathertex® cushion offering the ultimate outdoor relaxing experience.
- Dimensions: (W) 70 (H) 82 (L) 190cm.
- Material: FSC certified eucalyptus wood.
- Protection: pre-teated with ScanCom sealer oil giving long life.
- Self assembly: 1 person recommended.
- Made from fir wood construction for long term use
- Covered with cushion for extra comfort.
- 3 level backrest adjustment. With a drawer for placing small items. 2 wheels for easy moving
- Perfect for garden, swimming pool side, beach, etc.
- Overall Dimension: 182L x 60W x 35-90H (cm)
- Ambleside Outdoor Steamer Sunlounger with Blue Articulated Cushion
- Lounger Dimensions: (L x D x H): 146cm x 55cm x 88cm
- Also includes Free Side Table and constructed from Balau Hardwood
- Cushion Dimensions: 146cm x 55cm x 5cm
- Also available with Green and Red Cushion, Please see our other listings
- Delivery includes: 1 x sun lounger and 1 x square table
- Overall dimensions: 200 x 66 x 34 cm (L x W x H)
- Material: Acacia wood with a light oil finish + textilene fabric
- Textilene colour: Black
- Adjustable backrest
- Features: 1 reclining position, foldable and compact, curved design for added comfort, carry handle
- Materials: Acacia hard wood, canvas handle
- Dimensions: L180 x W68 x H54cm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Assembly Required: Item comes flat packed, therefore some self-assembly is required
- The Ultranatura sun lounger is made from fabric and eucalyptus wood, a durable, dense and weatherproof hardwood
- It has a five-level adjustable backrest, and a pull-out tablett table which can be extended on the right or left
- Mortise joints make the assembly easy
- Robust FSC-certified eucalyptus wood and galvanised stainless steel fittings
- Dimensions of the lounger (L x W x H): 75 x 25 x 36 in (190.5 x 63.5 x 91.5 cm)
- 2 cup holders; The table features 2 integrated cup holders
- Easy to store; The foldable design allows this table to be easily stored away after use
- Durable; Tubular steel frame with textoline table top and mesh cup holders
- Perfect addition; The perfect addition to your zero gravity garden chairs
- Guarantee; 12-month guarantee
- - EXTRA WIDTH lying surface ca.164x180cm (WidexLength)
- - Frame Dimensions: approx 196x180x170cm (LxWxH) supports up to 200kg
- - Particularly strong wooden beams made of larch
- - Lying area covering made of water-permeable Duch durable plastic fabric (see photos)
- - Fabric color cream includes 2 pillows, easy assembly with Description
- Material: Acacia hardwood with oil finish
- Total size: 190 x 54 x 60 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded size: 90 x 54 cm (L x W)
- Sun lounger made of acacia hardwood with two integrated pull-out tables / drink trays
- Recliner backrest is adjustable in 4 positions / Footrest adjustable in 3 positions / SPACE SAVING STORAGE
- Steamer with elegant and rounded armrests / OTHER LOUNGERS AVAILABLE IN OUR ONLINE SHOP
- Sun lounger LengthxWidtht: 200x68cm or 79x27inches (armrests included) / Height: 32-86cm (depending on position of the backrest)
- Sun bed LengthxWidthxHeight (when folded): 100x68x35 cm / 39,5x27x14 inches - Dimensions of 1 pull-out table: 30x27cm / 12x11inches