If you are looking for a more classic look to your sun lounger then a wooden one will work wonders for your garden. They are made of either teak or oak and are very strong and reliable. As they are made of wood, they are heavy and you might have some difficulty moving them. They come with adjustable back rests for more comfort. Wooden sun loungers require some amount of maintenance as they are made of wood. They need to be frequently sprayed with wood preservatives and must be kept indoors during the winter months.
Wooden Sun Loungers – Reviews and Ratings *
Lying in your back yard or on your deck in a wooden sun lounger is just about one of the most relaxing ways there is to unwind and enjoy a bit of rest and relaxation. When you imagine a perfectly relaxing day, you are very likely picturing yourself stretched out in your own private paradise, on a wooden sun lounger.
Wooden sun loungers are the perfect addition to any home. They are comfortable, versatile, easy to care for and attractive. No outdoor patio set is complete without at least one wooden sun lounger. Since this is likely to be the most sought-after spot in your yard or on your deck, it is probably a good idea to purchase at least two of them, to keep everyone happy!
Wooden sun loungers come in a variety of styles and finishes, but they all have the same basic premise. Sun loungers are different than regular chairs in that they provide the user with flexible positioning. You can lie all the way down in a wooden sun lounger. You can also adjust the lounger so that your head is elevated at varying degrees, depending upon what feels most comfortable for you. Perhaps you would like to nap in your lounger: simply adjust the top of the chair so that it is flat. If you would like to sit up to read or partake in conversation, you can adjust the top so that it is at a 90-degree angle, and you are sitting straight up. If that is too uncomfortable, you can lower the head of the chair slightly so that you are more ergonomically positioned at a lesser angle.
The foot of the chair can also be positioned for comfort. You can style your chair so that your knees are bent. On many models, the lounger can be turned into more of a traditional chair where the user’s feet can touch the ground. The combinations of options for position are almost endless! Because of the amount of adjustments that can be made to your wooden sun lounger, it is a comfortable spot for almost anyone to sit or lie down.
Wooden Sun Lounger Bestsellers *
- Sun lounger made of acacia wood - Timeless ergonomic design
- Dimensions sun lounger: Length 6.2 Ft. or 190 cm x Width 2 Ft. or 60 cm x Height head 1.7 Ft. or 51 cm - Easily foldable
- Headrest with 2-levels locking system for various lengths
- Metal handle - Compact transport - Low stowage factor
- Dimensions as carrying case: Length 3 Ft. or 90 cm x Width 2 Ft. or 60 cm x Height 0.5 Ft. or 17 cm
- This sun lounger is made from weatherproof acacia wood and is suitable for the outdoor use, as well as the use in the sauna, garden, at the pool and indoors.
- The curved, ergonomic design with rocking function allows you to relax. This elegant piece of furniture makes a great addition to any garden.
- The lounger has been treated with high-quality linseed oil on biological basis. No chemical wood preservatives have been used, which makes it especially suitable for saunas and spas.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 150 cm x 60 cm x 93 cm, flat packed and pre-assembled, simple self assembly
- FSC-certified Acacia wood
- Dimensions chair: Length 100 cm x Width 56 cm x Height 92 cm. Dimensions with footrest: Length 167 cm x Width cm 56 x Height 92 cm.
- Made of acacia wood. Removable footrest.
- Decorative wooden struts. Nice design.
- Ergonomic, rounded armrests.
- Foldable to save space.
- Take a load off in the garden or on the patio with this hardwood Adirondack chair.
- Constructed from solid acacia wood, this piece of garden chair is durable, sturdy and weather-resistant.
- Moreover, this deck chair is equipped with wide arms, high backrest and contoured seat which add to its visual appeal as well as its seating comfort.
- The sanded surface is easy to clean with a damp cloth. Treat yourself to a practical as well as stylish piece of garden furniture with a unique look and character!
- This chair will become your favourite place to sit!
- Material: Solid acacia wood with a natural oil finish
- Dimensions: 200 x 68 x 30-83 cm (L x W x H)
- Pull-out table size: 31 x 27 cm (L x W)
- Wheels make it easy to move
- With galvanised hardware
- Fully reclining hardwood sun lounger with side pull out table (slides to left or right) and luxury cushion with head pillow included
- Stained, oiled and gently rubbed down by hand, the finish is a delight and matches Plant Theatre's outdoor hardwood furniture range
- Plant Theatre's sun lounger comes with extended wooden handles and wheels for easy maneuverability
- Delivered flat-packed and part assembled, easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Dimensions: Sun lounger L 198cm x W 65cm x depth from ground 34cm (excluding cushion)
- This classic garden lounger has an attractive slatted design, and will add a touch of rustic charm to your garden, patio, pool deck or other outdoor living space
- This daybed is made of durable, solid acacia wood, which has been finished with a natural oil coating and is characterised by its excellent weather-resistance
- Therefore, our sun lounger is extremely suitable for outdoor use
- Equipped with 2 wheels, it can be easily moved around
- The chaise lounge boasts a convenient pull-out table, on which you can place your phone, sunglasses, drink and other small items
- ※ Eco-friendly deckchair foldable
- ※ Massive Deckchair - The garden lounger is ideal for balcony, terrace and garden. The timeless look allows easy combination with many other garden furniture made of acacia.
- ※ High quality unicum - The garden lounger consists of solid and well-made acacia wood. Due to the unique grain, you will receive a unique piece with an individual character.
- ※ Natural design - The surface of the sun lounger has been ground several times and oiled, but otherwise completely natural.
- ※ Easy care - safe stand, it is also easy to clean. Through regular care, the sunbed retains its noble charisma for a long time.
- Material: Acacia hardwood with oil finish
- Full size: 167 x 56 x 75 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded size: 144 x 56 cm (L x W)
- 3 height settings
- With footrest
To add to the comfort of the wooden sun lounger, you will need to purchase a sun lounger cushion. The lounger can be topped with any style of cushion you choose, and unlike other furniture you may own, it can be changed regularly to reflect your mood or style. Many people purchase several different wooden sun lounger cushions and change them depending upon the occasion. If they are hosting a pool party, they may use something whimsical or colorful on their lounger. If the occasion is a more casual or elegant affair, a wooden sun lounger can be attired with a simple pattern or solid color.
The price of a wooden sun lounger can vary, depending upon the materials it is made from. Some types of wood are more expensive than others. The same is true with the finish on the chair. A wooden sun lounger is a terrific investment that is guaranteed to bring comfort and relaxation to everyone who uses it, so it is a good idea to find the exact right lounger for you!