The rise in demand for coffee tables has led to the birth of a new breed of tables in the market: oak coffee tables. Various manufacturers have availed different magnificent designs to suit the dynamic tastes of their customers. There is a wide variety of shapes to choose from: circular, rectangular and square, depending on your needs. These also come in a variety of sizes to blend with the size of your living room.
When selecting an oak coffee table, ensure that it blends well with the other furniture in the living room. The tables are very contemporary, and their beauty can be complemented with other wooden and non wood furniture alike. Since oak is very sturdy, they tend to be very lasting.
- Hand waxed, warm honey oak finish. Maintenance free.
- Dovetail joints on all drawers within our Lanner range.
- Delivered part assembled for ease of delivery - H: 47 cm W: 90 cm D: 55 cm
- Solid oak and real oak veneer. Solid pine is used for drawer bases.
- Quality premium oak which is stronger and has a more consistent grain
- 100% Solid Oak Side Table
- 110(W) x 50(D) x 60(H) cm - 3.60ft x 1.64ft x 1.96ft
- Featuring three sturdy shelves and slotted sides for easy separation of magazines, newspapers, files or paperwork, the Waverley Oak Magazine Table is excellent for use next to the couch or bed to keep your favourite news and entertainment sources nearby a
- Free Three Years Quality Guarantee from Hallowood Furniture
- Width: 27cm Height: 55cm Depth: 35cm
- Colour = Light Oak, Finish = Lacquered, Assembly = Not Required
- Handling = 1-7 working days , Delivery = 2-3 working days
- Made of 100% Solid Oak. No Veneers or MDF Anywhere on this Product
- Solid Construction
- Built by Expert Craftsmen
- 12 months Warranty
- Pre- Assembled Unit
- The Eton solid oak range is an absolutely stunning collection of furniture handcrafted from 100% solid oak
- 46 x 50 x 44.5 cm (HxWxD)
- Comes readily assembled
- Built to the highest quality
- Solid oak frame with wax finish for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Large single storage drawer
- Antique cup handles for a traditional look
- Dimensions: 90cm (W) x 55cm (D) x 47cm (W)
- 100% Solid Oak-100% All Natural Product-100%- Absolutley No Veneers-100% Carbon Neutral Delivery
- Versatile Table- Rustic Oak Stain Finish
- Can be used in any room - Please see product description below
- Coffee/Lamp/Side/Bedside/Plant or Flower Table or Stand
- No Assembly Required- 50cm High by 45cm
- Stylish and Very Elegant Solid Oak Coffee Table Glass - BRAND NEW - NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY SERVICE
- Made from Solid OAK and Glass Table Top
- Features an exquisitely designed solid oak curvy base and a Solid Glass Tempered Table Top
- This Solid Oak Glass Coffee Table is sure to be the main focal point in your living room - will grab every one's attention and be the main talking point with your guests when they see it displayed proudly in your home
- Supplied Flat Packed for very easy home assembly - WE DON'T DELIVER TO ANY OFFSHORE ISLANDS INCLUDING ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF WIGHT, JERSEY ETC, SCOTTISH HIGHLIANDS ((IV, G83-G84, PA21-PA78,PH17-50,KW) AND ANY PART OF NORTHERN IRELAND (BT). PLEASE EMAIL US OR CALL US FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- Modern, Stylish Coffee Table
- Solid Construction
- Hand Crafted
- 12 months Warranty
- To aid delivery some assembly might be required
- The coxmoor nest of three tables is crafted from solid American white oak with a durable oil finish
- A Wide range of co-ordinating items are available in the Julian Bowen Coxmoor range making it ideal for any home situation.
- Simple self-assembly required (no extra tools needed)
- Dimensions large (D x W x H): 35 x 50 x 48 cm, medium (D x W x H): 30 x 36 x 40 cm, small (D x W x H): 22 x 25 x 32 cm
Oak coffee tables range from classic to the modern style ones. The European oak is very popular, primarily because you can have it handcrafted to your preference. On the other hand, Lyon Oak glass tables are great for having coffee, and for incorporating into your living room style as well. In order to find the perfect oak coffee table for your space, you need to analyze the details for the furniture carefully, including its color, texture and lines. It should be able to complement other furniture in the room, and have the appropriate size to fit in the space. It should also be chosen based on the comfort and convenience of the users.
Since oak is a hardwood, it is rigid and durable. Hardwoods tend to get harder as they age, which makes them very tough and scratch resistant. In case you do manage to damage it, you can simply sand it and wax it down to make it look as good as new. Oak can also be varnished, waxed or stained to provide a variety of surface finishes and colors. The most durable finish is a polyurethane varnish, but this can take a long time to dry. A water based varnish is the greener solution.
In addition, an oak coffee table can happily complement almost all types of room styles. It can be fun to combine styles. When you use a traditional style table in a room with a modern theme, the table can become the focal point of the room. On the other hand, when you add a modern table to a room with a traditional setting, it will improve the appearance of the room, and enhance the traditional elements of the space.
When shopping for your oak coffee table, it would be important for you to get what you pay for. While this is usually relevant in the case of spending a little more to get yourself a quality piece of furniture, there is also another side to it. That is, you should be sure you are getting genuine oak coffee table and the best and easiest way to do that is by shopping with a reputed manufacturer. There are several furniture stores with their own craftsmen who can deliver your orders directly from their workshops.