The rise in demand for coffee tables has led to the birth of a new breed of tables in the market: oak coffee tables. Various manufacturers have availed different magnificent designs to suit the dynamic tastes of their customers. There is a wide variety of shapes to choose from: circular, rectangular and square, depending on your needs. These also come in a variety of sizes to blend with the size of your living room.
When selecting an oak coffee table, ensure that it blends well with the other furniture in the living room. The tables are very contemporary, and their beauty can be complemented with other wooden and non wood furniture alike. Since oak is very sturdy, they tend to be very lasting.
- The coxmoor coffee table is crafted from solid American white oak with a durable oil finish
- A wide range of co-ordinating items are available in the Julian Bowen coxmoor range making it ideal for any home situation
- Simple self-assembly required (no extra tools needed)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 60 x 120 x 48 cm
- Hand Waxed, Warm Honey Oak Finish - Maintenance Free
- Dovetail Joints on Drawers - Brass Effect Handles - Single Drawer
- Delivered Part-Assembled - H: 47 cm W: 90 cm D: 55 cm
- Solid Oak & Real Oak Veneer.
- Lacqured, warm oak finish - Maintenance free - Traditional Oak furniture
- Minimal assembly required - Perfect Living Room Storage
- Spacious shelf for magazines, books and ornaments
- Solid oak and real oak veneer - Solid pine is used for drawer bases and the backs of the units on all items within the Oakland range
- Unit Size (Top Plynth): W90cm x H40cm x D45cm - Shelf: H21cm
- Made of 100% Solid Oak. No Veneers or MDF Anywhere on this Product
- Solid Construction
- Built by Expert Craftsmen
- 12 months Warranty
- Pre- Assembled Unit
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: This product is made with modern dove-tail joints and is beautifully finished with rounded corners and a thin t-bar metal handle - Natural light wood tone
- MATERIALS: With a natural oiled finish this item is handmade from a mixture of oak, oak veneer and solid wood internals to add a contemporary edge to your living room
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY NEEDED: this item only requires partial assembly which includes fixing the legs to the main frame and screwing the shelf into place... that's it!! Once assembled, you are ready to proudly place into your living room
- GREAT DESIGN AND STORAGE: Storage space with a large single drawer perfectly made for storing away books, magazines, controls and other loose bits. Also fitted with a shelf this item is perfect for your living room
- DIMENSIONS: Coffee Table Size: W90cm x H47cm x D55cm - Drawer Size: W67cm x H9cm x D48cm - Shelf Size: W80cm x H16cm x D51cm - Please note that the drawer can be opened from either side of the table
- Made of Solid Oak. No Veneers or MDF Anywhere on this Product
- Built by Expert Craftsmen
- Pre-Assembled Unit
- Fully Assembled
- Each Drawer Is Handmade Using Dovetail Joints
- 100% Premium Solid Oak
- Handmade by Master Craftsmen
- Two Dovetail Drawers
- Brushed Steel Handles
- Large Open Shelf
- Solid Oak, Oak Veneers & Hardwood Internals
- Minimal Assembly
- Lacquer Finish - Light Oak - Maintenance Free
- 1 Large Drawer - Dovetail Joints
- Dimensions: W:85cm H:45cm D:55cm
- 115x55x42cm, 42 cm High 8 drawers for DVDs etc. Hand Waxed Lacquered Solid Mango Wood Coffee Table
- 100% hard wood (no veneer used at all) making this furniture very sturdy, natural looking and long lasting as only 100% real wood can be. The wood used is chunkier than most available. Very contemporary, yet timeless designing.
- Manufactured by Homescapes and available in a Dark Shade and Oak Finish
- Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen in India, part of proceeds directly help carftsmen and their families.
- coffee table, Reclaimed Oak
Oak coffee tables range from classic to the modern style ones. The European oak is very popular, primarily because you can have it handcrafted to your preference. On the other hand, Lyon Oak glass tables are great for having coffee, and for incorporating into your living room style as well. In order to find the perfect oak coffee table for your space, you need to analyze the details for the furniture carefully, including its color, texture and lines. It should be able to complement other furniture in the room, and have the appropriate size to fit in the space. It should also be chosen based on the comfort and convenience of the users.
Since oak is a hardwood, it is rigid and durable. Hardwoods tend to get harder as they age, which makes them very tough and scratch resistant. In case you do manage to damage it, you can simply sand it and wax it down to make it look as good as new. Oak can also be varnished, waxed or stained to provide a variety of surface finishes and colors. The most durable finish is a polyurethane varnish, but this can take a long time to dry. A water based varnish is the greener solution.
In addition, an oak coffee table can happily complement almost all types of room styles. It can be fun to combine styles. When you use a traditional style table in a room with a modern theme, the table can become the focal point of the room. On the other hand, when you add a modern table to a room with a traditional setting, it will improve the appearance of the room, and enhance the traditional elements of the space.
When shopping for your oak coffee table, it would be important for you to get what you pay for. While this is usually relevant in the case of spending a little more to get yourself a quality piece of furniture, there is also another side to it. That is, you should be sure you are getting genuine oak coffee table and the best and easiest way to do that is by shopping with a reputed manufacturer. There are several furniture stores with their own craftsmen who can deliver your orders directly from their workshops.