Some species of spiders can be dangerous and if you have issues with them at home then you will want to consider looking for ways to deal with them. The majority of people would simply want to invest in spider catchers that are cheap and do the job in most cases. This is because you will want to deal with these tiny creatures humanely as killing them would be the last thing anyone would want to do. Spider catchers allow you to humanely and safely catch spiders and transfer them elsewhere without having to kill them at all.
Top 10 Best Humane Spider Catchers – Reviews and Ratings *
Depending upon the seriousness of the actual problem with spiders that you may be facing, there are several methods of dealing with them. If you are in an area infested with dangerous or harmful specifies of spiders then you may want to consider calling in a professional to clear the area for you. Simpy catching spiders using spider catchers would not work as they may have laid eggs everywhere making it difficult for you to completely clear your home of them.
If you feel like giving spider catchers a try then below are some popular ones that you might want give a try.
However, if its only an occasional problem with not so worrying spider species, then a decent and affordable spider catcher may just be right for you. In fact, with the help of a spider catcher, you could be dealing with not only spiders but a range of similar other bugs.
The mere thought of spiders can make the skins of many crawl, let alone having to deal with them in person. And if you live in a house that specifically appears to be infested with spiders then you would definitely be losing your sleep over them. This is why investing in decent spider catchers would appear to be doing everything for you to safely capture them and rid your home of them.
Not all spiders are dangerous to humans, but wait, who would you explain that too? You couldn’t really enjoy peace at home if you have insects, arachnids and so on crawling around all over the place. Action will need to be taken from your part and one of the things you could do that would simplify everything would be that of purchasing spider catchers.
But wait, would you only use spider catchers when you feel you are in danger? Not at all! Not everyone catches spiders because they want to get rid of them, instead, some people would be going on a spider hunting mission for many different reasons. You may have a study coming up that requires access to spiders or you may have similar other reasons that could also make you purchase spider catchers.
Best Spider Catchers – Features and Specifications *
- The world's friendliest, most innovative way to catch spiders
- Easily removes spiders, butterflies, moths and crane flies without harming them
- 65cm long arm keeps you at a safe distance
- Reaches ceilings and corners
- Eco-friendly must have gadget for arachnophobes, nature-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- Sliding shutter door opens when turned to catch spiders with ease
- Simply take outside and turn to release spider
- The Katcha Bug is 40cm long so you are at arms length away
- Traps insects alive without killing them
- No Chemicals, No Mess & Re-usable. It will last a lifetime!
- VERY long 73cm handle - twice as long as most bug catchers. No need to get close as you simply twist the end of the long handle - good news for arachnophobics
- Large catcher can handle the largest spiders as well as mice, newts, wasps, bees, beetles and cockroaches
- Simply place the catcher over the spider, twist the handle to contain it, then twist again to release. No need to use your hands or feet to close a trapdoor as with other models
- No expensive batteries are needed - your bug catcher is always ready to go. Battery powered catchers can suffer from dead batteries, weak suction and small ends meaning large spiders can run away. Our bug catcher has a large catcher and a nice long handle
- Robust design, keep one in each room so you never come back to find spiders have disappeared......
- 【Suitable For Capture Insect 】The critter catcher is perfect for catching, spiders, crickets, beetles, wasps bees, cockroaches, scorpions and other insects
- 【Safe Way For Catching】It's a quick, clean and non-lethal way to remove insects in an eco-Friendly way. Great for kids wanting to catch insects (even butterfly's) to study without harming
- 【Applications】With its shorter 15 inch handle it is perfect for grabbing anything in a confined space such as truck, car or tent. My Critter Catcher has been featured in Family Circle magazine, on air presentations on major television networks and a huge hit on QVC
- 【Eco-friendly】Eco-friendly way to catch and release household pests. Don't squash - catch and release safely
- 【Great Service】If you have any questions, you can contact us, we will reply to you immediately when we see your message and serve your problems sincerely
- Vacuums / Sucks up live bugs - Ideal for Yellow Jackets!
- Simply point at the bug and watch it get sucked up
- Reach up into crack and crevices, Gets high into ceiling corners & around lights
- 64 cm long!! A full arms length away from the bug!
- Free 9V Varta Battery!
- My Critter Catcher Long-Handled Insect Grabber Travel Eco Friendly Catch & Release Spiders and Insects
- My Critter Catcher is Perfect for catching, Spiders, Crickets, Beetles, Wasps Bees, Cockroaches, Scorpions and others. It's a Quick, Clean and Non-Lethal way to remove insects in an Eco-Friendly way. Great for kids wanting to catch insects (even butterfly's) to study without harming.
- With its shorter 15 inch handle it is perfect for grabbing anything in a confined space such as truck, car or tent. My Critter Catcher has been featured in Family Circle magazine, on air presentations on major television networks and a huge hit on QVC !
- Eco-friendly way to catch and release household pests. Don't squash - catch and release safely
- Spider catcher with extra long 25.6 inch handle keeps you at a safe distance away from creepy crawlies; it provides a fun and friendly way of removing critters and crawling insects without having to touch them
- Safely catch and remove: Spiders, Roaches, Scorpions, Flies, Crickets, Stink Bugs, Millipedes, Centipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Bees, Moths and more
- Easy to use for children interested in catching insects for educational observation without any harm
- 100% eco-friendly and chemical-free. Humane spider grabber includes catcher cover for easy storage
- No Battery Needed - Just Push the trigger to open the fan bristles, release the trigger to catch the bug
- Catches and traps False Widow spiders & many other bugs & spiders
- Traps the spider without needing to touch the trap
- 56cm Handle catches bugs at arms length!
- The safe & efficient way of catching spiders & bugs
- Once caught simply release by twisting the handle
- Check out the video at youtu.be/bplt2U81EzE
- ARACHNOPHOBE?? WE ARE!! That's why we invested in the spider sucker. Simple, hands-free and humane way to remove spiders safely from your home
- 45CM LONG - Giving you an extra arm's length of distance - This means you don't have to get too close and you're at a comfortable distance to suck up the insect safely into the tube. The tube is also a good length to trap the insect without worrying that it will escape again.
- SUCTION - !!USE A GOOD QUALITY BATTERY!! - It's powerful enough to suck up any bugs in the home, just hold the nozzle right beside or over the insect and it will be pulled into the tube without killing it.
- LED LIGHT - The Spider Sucker comes with a bright led light which is ideal for any dimly lit spaces, crevices or hard to reach areas. This allows you to target the insect perfectly in any situation, day or night.
- PICKS UP FROM ALL SURFACES - Because the Spider Sucker is a vacuum you can be rest assured of removing spiders from anywhere in the home. On corners, under chairs or in crevices the vacuum will easily suck up the bug and you don't have to worry about it getting away or worse.....getting near to you!!