Some species of spiders can be dangerous and if you have issues with them at home then you will want to consider looking for ways to deal with them. The majority of people would simply want to invest in spider catchers that are cheap and do the job in most cases. This is because you will want to deal with these tiny creatures humanely as killing them would be the last thing anyone would want to do. Spider catchers allow you to humanely and safely catch spiders and transfer them elsewhere without having to kill them at all.
Top 10 Best Humane Spider Catchers – Reviews and Ratings *
Depending upon the seriousness of the actual problem with spiders that you may be facing, there are several methods of dealing with them. If you are in an area infested with dangerous or harmful specifies of spiders then you may want to consider calling in a professional to clear the area for you. Simpy catching spiders using spider catchers would not work as they may have laid eggs everywhere making it difficult for you to completely clear your home of them.
If you feel like giving spider catchers a try then below are some popular ones that you might want give a try.
However, if its only an occasional problem with not so worrying spider species, then a decent and affordable spider catcher may just be right for you. In fact, with the help of a spider catcher, you could be dealing with not only spiders but a range of similar other bugs.
The mere thought of spiders can make the skins of many crawl, let alone having to deal with them in person. And if you live in a house that specifically appears to be infested with spiders then you would definitely be losing your sleep over them. This is why investing in decent spider catchers would appear to be doing everything for you to safely capture them and rid your home of them.
Not all spiders are dangerous to humans, but wait, who would you explain that too? You couldn’t really enjoy peace at home if you have insects, arachnids and so on crawling around all over the place. Action will need to be taken from your part and one of the things you could do that would simplify everything would be that of purchasing spider catchers.
But wait, would you only use spider catchers when you feel you are in danger? Not at all! Not everyone catches spiders because they want to get rid of them, instead, some people would be going on a spider hunting mission for many different reasons. You may have a study coming up that requires access to spiders or you may have similar other reasons that could also make you purchase spider catchers.
Best Spider Catchers – Features and Specifications *
- The world's friendliest, most innovative way to catch spiders
- Easily removes spiders, butterflies, moths and crane flies without harming them
- 65cm long arm keeps you at a safe distance
- Reaches ceilings and corners
- Eco-friendly must have gadget for arachnophobes, nature-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
- This handy tool allows you to pick up insects at a safe distance and take them back outside.
- There are bristles attached to the head of this tool which opens out when the handle is squeezed, this stops the insect coming to harm during their removal.
- No batteries required.
- A great gift for anyone who has a phobia of creepy crawlies.
- Length: 45cm. Brand: #Winning.
- Sliding shutter door opens when turned to catch spiders with ease
- Simply take outside and turn to release spider
- The Katcha Bug is 40cm long so you are at arms length away
- Traps insects alive without killing them
- No Chemicals, No Mess & Re-usable. It will last a lifetime!
- Vacuums / Sucks up live bugs - Ideal for Yellow Jackets & Mosquitoes!
- Simply point at the bug and watch it get sucked up
- Reach up into crack and crevices, Gets high into ceiling corners & around lights
- 64 cm long!! A full arms length away from the bug!
- Free 9V Battery!
- The best feature of this bug catcher is its VERY long handle - 73 cms which is twice as long as most
- No need to put your hand near the captured spider, simply twist the end of the long handle to trap the insect then rotate the other way to release it
- Nice large cup shaped humane trap - large enough for mice, frogs and newts as well as wasps, bees and very large spiders
- Durable plastic. Sturdy and well made, will last for many years
- Keep one handy in each room so you never have to take your eye of any invaders
- 【Suitable For Capture Insect 】The critter catcher is perfect for catching, spiders, crickets, beetles, wasps bees, cockroaches, scorpions and other insects
- 【Safe Way For Catching】It's a quick, clean and non-lethal way to remove insects in an eco-Friendly way. Great for kids wanting to catch insects (even butterfly's) to study without harming
- 【Applications】With its shorter 15 inch handle it is perfect for grabbing anything in a confined space such as truck, car or tent. My Critter Catcher has been featured in Family Circle magazine, on air presentations on major television networks and a huge hit on QVC
- 【Eco-friendly】Eco-friendly way to catch and release household pests. Don't squash - catch and release safely
- 【Great Service】If you have any questions, you can contact us, we will reply to you immediately when we see your message and serve your problems sincerely
- Check out the video at youtu.be/bplt2U81EzE
- Be ready for spider season! VERY long 73cm handle - twice as long as most bug catchers. No need to get close as you simply twist the end of the long handle - good news for arachnophobics
- Large catcher can handle the largest spiders as well as mice, newts, wasps, bees, beetles and cockroaches
- Simply place the catcher over the spider, twist the handle to contain it, then twist again to release. No need to use your hands or feet to close a trapdoor as with other models
- No expensive batteries are needed - your bug catcher is always ready to go. Battery powered catchers can suffer from dead batteries, weak suction and small ends meaning large spiders can run away. Our bug catcher has a large catcher and a nice long handle
- Robust design, keep one in each room so you never come back to find spiders have disappeared......
- Catches and traps False Widow spiders & many other bugs & spiders
- Traps the spider without needing to touch the trap
- Catches the spider at arms length!
- The safe & efficient way of catching spiders & bugs
- Once caught simply release by twisting the handle
- The Spider Catcher easily removes spiders and insects without having to touch or harm them. The easy to use catcher is 65CM in length, keeping you a safe and comfortable distance from the insect and ensuring hard to reach areas are easily accessible.
- The bristles are gentle enough to hygienically catch butterflies, moths and daddy long legs, as well as spiders without harming them.
- The Fun and friendly way to remove Spiders and crawling insects Reaches 65CM - don't let creepy crawlies near you!
- The bristles are gentle enough to catch butterflies, moths and daddy long legs
- No chemicals or poison Easy & safe to use Perfect gift for spider haters