Wall murals are very popular nowadays in children’s bedrooms all over the world. Wall murals are artwork that is painted on an entire wall or ceiling and they can be of a variety of different scenes and designs.
Best Cheap Children’s Wall Murals *
Wall decals can also be purchased and stuck on the wall to give the illusion of a wall mural and are often less expensive than a wall mural that is painted by a professional. They can be painted professional by artists or painters or can be created by the child or family as a whole. Wall murals are a great addition to any child’s room and have many additional benefits.
- 8ft x 10ft wide comes in 12 pieces rolled similar to wallpaper
- Walltastic makes a fantastic feature wall
- Designed by kids for kids
- Easy to put up in 12 strips
- Makes a fantastic gift.
- comes in 12 poster size panels and covers an area of up to 8ft x 10ft wide
- Walltastic makes a fantastic feature wall and is a perfect gift
- Walltastic murals are specially designed with a 6mm overlap to prevent any seams from showing once applied
- Every panel has the guidelines printed on, making applying the mural simpler than the traditional 'butt together' murals
- All of our paper is of a higher and thicker quality which makes for a sharper image and easier when installing
- 132.3 Inch x 93.7 Inch (336 cm x 238 cm) - 8 pieces Kid's Room Adventure wall mural for your interior decoration Pure jungle feeling - as a wallpaper
- The animals of the virgin forest: elephant tiger lion monkey crocodile giraffe gorilla zebra toucan parrot rhino - all in one sweep An absolute highlight for your wall
- Wall decoration Many mounting options, e.g. as multipart picture or poster - We recommend professional attachment with glue on the wall. The XXL motive consists of 8 parts! Instruction to be found inside the packet
- Made in Germany Quality by GREAT ART better living designs ideal for living room, bedroom, kitchen or the kids room.
- Free package content You will recieve a free XXL poster of the New York skyline (120cm x 42cm) in prime quality, finished with UV varnish . Ideal as a gift or decoration!
- Turn your bare walls into instant eye-catching pieces of art.
- Stunningly printed with Hp Latex Eco-Friendly Technology which gives out vibrant colours and long lasting durability.
- Our murals are easy applied using regular wallpaper paste (NOT INCLUDED) also comes with a easy step by step instructions to make fitting our wallpaper murals easy
- This mural will come in easy to hang sections depending on size to make applying it just like regular wallpaper.
- Non woven fabric As poster/ multipart picture/ wallpaper/ mural for kids room/bedroom/living room/shop Multi sizes Multi colour
- Create a lavish quirky appearance in your home with this 'Woodland' wallpaper newly designed by CWV Wallcoverings. Quality animal print designs add to a wonderful range of colours and patterns. Bold images of flowers, dears, rabbits and birds to name a few make an amazing final image that would look beautiful in any home.
- We have some lovely adaptable colourways available that would be sure to work with any existing home colour schemes. This is the duck egg colourway.
- Roll size: 10.05m x 53cm
- Pattern repeat: 53cm Free match.
- Colours can vary slightly from the advertised photos, if you require a sample please contact us directly.
- Selectable sizes: 200x140 cm | 300x210 cm | 350x245 cm | 400x280 cm - PREMIUM PLUS non-woven brand material!
- easy attachement, no soaking time & perfect strip fit - no overlapping - free brand glue included!
- Sharper images and saturated, vivid clolurs with liwwing (R) Crystal Eye Technology!
- Gorgeous themes with best PREMIUM PLUS quality!
- Safe product: no deformation, no folds, no bubbles, odourless - safe for usage in bedrooms and nurseries!
- NO MORE BORING WALLS: Walls are your personal canvas. But you don't need to be an artist to make beautiful works of art. With UFENGKE wall stickers, it will look like a pro designed your walls
- BUDGET-FRIENDLY DECORS: Making wall arts shouldn't make you sweat and shouldn't cost you much as well. With UFENGKE wall decal stickers, you'll be spending less than expensive art pieces or paint jobs. GREAT GIFT IDEAS: Share the joy by gifting these stickers to your loved ones. Anyone who likes to design rooms with personalised wall art stickers will love what UFENGKE stickers has to offer
- APPLIES TO MANY SURFACES: Our decorative wall stickers are not just for walls. Apply them too on mirrors, doors, cabinets, ceramics, outdoors. As long as the surface is clean, flat, dry, sticking is an easy process
- REMOVABLE & REUSABLE: Ideal when switching rooms while having the same theme. You can reuse UFENGKE removable wall stickers several times. When giving a room a makeover, you're no longer required to buy new supplies
- WALL STICKERS DIMENSION: Comes in 1 sheet, sheet size: 45cm x 60cm(17.7" x 23.6").Recommend finished size: 0.6m(W) x 0.45m(H)
- Childrens Footballer Wall Mural Photo Football Sports Ball
- High Quality Finish Printed Wallpaper Mural
- Comes in 4 Strips and 2 Strips
- Available in Size L, XL and 2XL
- Material: The mural is made of high quality silk material. (This product does not contain glue)
- Quality: No matter what size you order, you will get the entire pattern effect. If you have the picture you want, you can contact us to customize it.
- The latest printing technology enables realistic design. No bending, no wrinkles, no air bubbles, no smell - also suitable for children's rooms and bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Important: The walls must be clean and smooth. If it is a light wallpaper, we recommend installing it on a light wall.
- If you want more murals, you can search for "LONGYUCHEN" on Amazon to choose a more beautiful mural.
Buying Guide *
Girls Bedrooms *
When deciding on a wall mural for your daughter’s room, it is crucial to discover her interests and the things that she enjoys and likes to do and then implement that into the creative wall mural. For example, if she loves Disney princesses then painting a wall mural that tells the story of a Disney princess would be perfect. If she loves the beach then a beach scene could be used. Wall murals with beautiful scenes are commonly found in young girl’s bedrooms and are extremely popular. The murals in girl’s bedrooms don’t necessarily have to be feminine or girly. They can be anything that your child desires and also it is a good idea to make sure that it complements the room theme as well.
Boys Bedrooms *
If your son wants a wall mural, then it is important that you use the same basic guidelines as you would when deciding on a wall mural for a girl. First, figure out what your son likes and enjoys doing and then use that in the wall mural. Boys often like outdoor scenes of woods or trucks or something of that manner but make sure that you choose what your son wants exactly. Once again, the wall mural doesn’t necessarily have to be manly but can be a scene of the sky or a beach or anything that the child likes.
Selection Tips *
There are a few essential considerations that are important to make when choosing a wall mural. First of all, it is important to decide who will paint it. Some families want the child to use their creative side and paint their own mural or work together as a family to create it. Other families want a professional and neat looking wall mural that isn’t sloppy or messy.
It is probably the best idea to hire someone professional to paint the mural because then it will look perfect and there will be no mistakes. Cost is the next greatest factor. Cost may not be an issue for all families but if it is then looking around for deals is a great idea. Also, you can get a wall decal or wall sticker that is the size of the wall and stick it right on.
There are thousands of ideas and options online for those specifically. Another thing to consider is how long the child will like their wall mural and want their room to stay the way it is now. Children of a young age grow and mature very quickly and it can be hard to keep up with their fast-growing tastes and personality.
Choosing something that is appropriate for all ages is one option. An example of that may be an outdoor scene of some sort or anything you choose. Another option is just to paint over the wall mural with one color of paint or with another wall mural when the child wants a change in their room.
The last thing to keep in mind is to coordinate the wall mural theme with the theme of the room. For example, if the room theme is Disney princesses and the wall mural is of a car then that doesn’t fit well and can look messy or out of place. If that is what your family chooses and if that is what the child wants then it is perfectly fine but it is also a good idea to make sure everything matches and looks neat and clean instead of chaotic and messy.
Benefits of Kids Wall Murals *
There are quite a few benefits of wall murals. First of all, they can spark a child’s imagination. Children love to play and explore and imagine things and situations. They can pretend different things and if they coincide with the theme of the wall mural then the child can feel like they are really there.
Wall murals can be a great and fun tool to help encourage the child’s imagination. Wall murals can also help to spice up an otherwise boring room with possibly white walls. They can make the room more lively and fun for the child which they will definitely appreciate.
Wall murals can brighten the atmosphere of a child’s room and make it seem exciting and fun. They can seemingly transport a person into a new scene or world. Since the child will most likely be choosing what goes on the wall mural, they can feel like they are in control of their room and they can feel grown-up.
Wall murals are very popular and are found frequently in children’s bedrooms. They can help to personalize the child’s bedroom and give them a chance to pick out how they want it to be and choose the wall mural. Wall murals are perfect for boys and girls and there are many different designs on the internet to choose from if you can’t think of your own idea.
Hiring someone to paint the mural is a good idea because they are a professional and are talented at what they do. The wall mural can make the child’s bedroom come to life and be more exciting and fun than before. It can also encourage the child to be imaginative and use their creativity. It is important to keep in mind that you should choose something that the child likes and enjoys and will want in their room for years to come.