Wall murals are very popular nowadays in children’s bedrooms all over the world. Wall murals are artwork that is painted on an entire wall or ceiling and they can be of a variety of different scenes and designs.
Best Cheap Children’s Wall Murals
Wall decals can also be purchased and stuck on the wall to give the illusion of a wall mural and are often less expensive than a wall mural that is painted by a professional. They can be painted professional by artists or painters or can be created by the child or family as a whole. Wall murals are a great addition to any child’s room and have many additional benefits.
- Applies to any clean/dry/flat surface
- Easy to apply, remove and reuse without leaving damage or residue
- Comes in 2 sheet, sheet size: 30cm x 90cm(11.8" x 35.4")
- Recommend finished size:1.0m(W) x 1.0m(H), it can also be adjusted according to your preference
- 8ft x 10ft wide comes in 12 pieces rolled similar to wallpaper
- Walltastic makes a fantastic feature wall
- Designed by kids for kids
- Easy to put up in 12 strips
- Makes a fantastic gift.
- This product is easy to apply and will not leave stains on walls when removed. This product can be attached directly to the walls, window, furniture and etc.
- It is a self-adhesive High quality Sticker.
- Clean very well the surface you intend to apply the sticker on. Apply on painted surfaces at least 3 weeks after painting.
- Can be applied on laminated surfaces, but might cause damage when removed. If applied on wallpaper the sticker will NOT be REMOVABLE.
- The finishing size is 102cm x 172cm, the package contains 2 sheets of 60 x 90 cm and 2 sheets of 30 x 90 cm.
- Safety for Families: Made of eco-friendly vinyl, inks and adhesive, containing non-toxic and are odor free, keeping your families far from chemicals harm.
- Ideal Decorations: Designed with purple dandelions and butterflies, warm tones design make your room out of dull.
- Broad Application: It works on almost any smooth surface including doors, walls, windows, furniture, cupboard of babys girls boys kids' bedrooms, nursery and living room.
- Peel and Stick Easily: Apply and reposition the stickers easily. If you want to peel it off, removing the decals will not leave damage or residue on the surface.
- Comes in 2 sheets, sheetsize: 30cm x 90cm (12" x 35"). This is DIY wall stickers, you can paste it as you like.
- This product can be attached directly to the walls, ceramic tiles, window, screens and etc.
- It comes with 2 sticker pack.
- The overall finishing size is 1.75m Width x 1.5m Height.
- It is self-adhesive, water & steam resistant.
- User-friendly and no special prowess required.
- Compact layout size:90*60CM
- materials:PET polymer
- Quick and easy to apply
- No paint, No tools, No sticky paste necessary. Just Peel and Stick.
- Applied on all smooth surfaces. Applying decals on a bumpy surface will be a bit difficult
- PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER AND THEN SEND US A MESSAGE CONFIRMING THE PERSONALISED NAME AND COLOUR YOU WOULD LIKE
- Made in the UK.
- Easy to apply, easy to remove, and will not damage your walls!
- Perfect for your bedroom, office, playroom or home.
- GLOW IN THE DARK WALL STICKERS SET - You will receive 1 Large Luminous moon (30cm), 407 Dots ranging in size from 0.5cm to 1.5cm, 27 stars ranging in size from 3.6cm to 14.8cm. All 435 pieces in one pack. Create your own starry sky. starscape or patterns to enjoy as a gift for adults or kids.
- 100% SAFETY MATERIAL - Waterproof PVC, Non-Toxic, Eco-friendly Material. Safe for kids. Glow in the dark wall stickers stars and moon can EASY TO APPLY & Stays on the wall or ceiling any flat surface. without falling off until it needs to be removed.
- LASTING LUMINOUS WALL STICKERS - Notice: Needs a good few minutes of activation by light before they will glow in the dark. Our Glow In The Dark stars sticker can light 4-6 hours when it was absorped light 30 minutes.
- CHILDREN FAVORITE COLORS - The stars and moon wall stickers are Perfect for Children's Room room wall ceiling decorations, kids nursery wall decoration, As adults or kids birthday gift. Baby shower, Party favors, Just Leave the lights on before bed to charge then in the darkness squint those eyes and bang! You're in space.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- Our customer service always stand by for you to provide 100% satisfied service for this Glow in the dark Stars and Moon Wall Stickers. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- XXL : 390x260cm(approx 13x9ft)--6 panels // XL : 325x215cm(approx 11x7ft)--5 panels // L : 260x175cm(approx 8.5x6ft)--4 panels
- Easy to hang--comes in strip panels with free wallpaper paste
- Instructions provided with the package
- Bright Colour. Non-fade colour ,New high-quality eye-catching wallpaper murals
- Contact us for Custom-made to fit your wall
- This product can be attached directly to the walls, window, screens and etc.
- It is self-adhesive, water & steam resistant, easy to remove without leaving stain.
- Reusable (you can use it few times) and flexible. High quality sticker.
- The package includes: 2 sheets of 60cm x 90cm.
- The finishing size can achieve 102cm x 172cm - less or more, depending on your preferences.
When deciding on a wall mural for your daughter’s room, it is crucial to discover her interests and the things that she enjoys and likes to do and then implement that into the creative wall mural. For example, if she loves Disney princesses then painting a wall mural that tells the story of a Disney princess would be perfect. If she loves the beach then a beach scene could be used. Wall murals with beautiful scenes are commonly found in young girl’s bedrooms and are extremely popular. The murals in girl’s bedrooms don’t necessarily have to be feminine or girly. They can be anything that your child desires and also it is a good idea to make sure that it complements the room theme as well.
If your son wants a wall mural, then it is important that you use the same basic guidelines as you would when deciding on a wall mural for a girl. First, figure out what your son likes and enjoys doing and then use that in the wall mural. Boys often like outdoor scenes of woods or trucks or something of that manner but make sure that you choose what your son wants exactly. Once again, the wall mural doesn’t necessarily have to be manly but can be a scene of the sky or a beach or anything that the child likes.
There are a few essential considerations that are important to make when choosing a wall mural. First of all, it is important to decide who will paint it. Some families want the child to use their creative side and paint their own mural or work together as a family to create it. Other families want a professional and neat looking wall mural that isn’t sloppy or messy.
It is probably the best idea to hire someone professional to paint the mural because then it will look perfect and there will be no mistakes. Cost is the next greatest factor. Cost may not be an issue for all families but if it is then looking around for deals is a great idea. Also, you can get a wall decal or wall sticker that is the size of the wall and stick it right on.
There are thousands of ideas and options online for those specifically. Another thing to consider is how long the child will like their wall mural and want their room to stay the way it is now. Children of a young age grow and mature very quickly and it can be hard to keep up with their fast-growing tastes and personality.
Choosing something that is appropriate for all ages is one option. An example of that may be an outdoor scene of some sort or anything you choose. Another option is just to paint over the wall mural with one color of paint or with another wall mural when the child wants a change in their room.
The last thing to keep in mind is to coordinate the wall mural theme with the theme of the room. For example, if the room theme is Disney princesses and the wall mural is of a car then that doesn’t fit well and can look messy or out of place. If that is what your family chooses and if that is what the child wants then it is perfectly fine but it is also a good idea to make sure everything matches and looks neat and clean instead of chaotic and messy.
Benefits of Kids Wall Murals
There are quite a few benefits of wall murals. First of all, they can spark a child’s imagination. Children love to play and explore and imagine things and situations. They can pretend different things and if they coincide with the theme of the wall mural then the child can feel like they are really there.
Wall murals can be a great and fun tool to help encourage the child’s imagination. Wall murals can also help to spice up an otherwise boring room with possibly white walls. They can make the room more lively and fun for the child which they will definitely appreciate.
Wall murals can brighten the atmosphere of a child’s room and make it seem exciting and fun. They can seemingly transport a person into a new scene or world. Since the child will most likely be choosing what goes on the wall mural, they can feel like they are in control of their room and they can feel grown-up.
Wall murals are very popular and are found frequently in children’s bedrooms. They can help to personalize the child’s bedroom and give them a chance to pick out how they want it to be and choose the wall mural. Wall murals are perfect for boys and girls and there are many different designs on the internet to choose from if you can’t think of your own idea.
Hiring someone to paint the mural is a good idea because they are a professional and are talented at what they do. The wall mural can make the child’s bedroom come to life and be more exciting and fun than before. It can also encourage the child to be imaginative and use their creativity. It is important to keep in mind that you should choose something that the child likes and enjoys and will want in their room for years to come.