Wall murals are very popular nowadays in children’s bedrooms all over the world. Wall murals are artwork that is painted on an entire wall or ceiling and they can be of a variety of different scenes and designs.
Best Cheap Children’s Wall Murals *
Wall decals can also be purchased and stuck on the wall to give the illusion of a wall mural and are often less expensive than a wall mural that is painted by a professional. They can be painted professional by artists or painters or can be created by the child or family as a whole. Wall murals are a great addition to any child’s room and have many additional benefits.
- This product is easy to apply and will not leave stains on walls when removed. This product can be attached directly to the walls, window, furniture and etc.
- It is a self-adhesive High quality Sticker.
- Clean very well the surface you intend to apply the sticker on. Apply on painted surfaces at least 3 weeks after painting.
- Can be applied on laminated surfaces, but might cause damage when removed. If applied on wallpaper the sticker will NOT be REMOVABLE.
- The finishing size of 111 x 175 cm, the package contains 2 sheets of 60 x 90 cm and 2 sheets of 30 x 90 cm.
- wall sticker quote wall sticker tree wall sticker quotes inspirational wall sticker clock
- wall sticker mirror wall sticker bedroom wall sticker kitchen wall sticker letters wall stickers living room butterflies wall stickers living room blue
- wall sticker quotes for bedrooms wall stickers living room wall stickers for bedrooms wall stickers for bedrooms for girls boys women
- wall sticker kids wall stickers kitchen wall stickers bathroom wall stickers living room quotes wall stickers flowers wall stickers kids
- wall stickers living room wall stickers living room quotes wall stickers living room black wall stickers living room family wall stickers living room tree wall stickers living room large wall stickers living room flowers red
- Wallpaper mural measuring 8ft x 10ft, easy to put up in 12 panels
- Walltastic makes a fantastic feature wall
- Walltastic murals are specially designed with a 6mm overlap to prevent any seams from showing once applied
- Every panel has the guidelines printed on, making applying the mural simpler than the traditional 'butt together' murals
- Adheres to the FSC Forest Management Program to maintain and improve the quality of the environment and forest eco-system
- 100% brand new and high quality. It's made from environmental PVC
- Apply to flat wall ( refrigerator, table, desk, kitchen cabinets, drawers,etc)
- Decorate interior walls or windows of home, bathroom, office, dorm or store.
- Typed size: 30*90CM Finished Size: 57*108CM
- Easy to apply, remove, reposition, and resue without leaving damage or residue.
- Comes 2 Sheets of 100cm h x 30cm w Ecofriendly Stickers. Easy to Apply. Decals Better than Wallpaper, Painting & Art Murals.
- Educational Yet Fun Travel Animal World Map - Let Your Children Discover the States. Notable Animals and Landmarks are Represented on Each of the Continents, It is a Great Learning Tool. Perfect Gift for Your Nursery Babies' Playroom, Bedroom, Classroom and Living Room.
- Play and Learn - Quick, What Animals Live in Europe? Antarctica? Asia? North/South America? Africa? Take a Trip Around the World and Learn More About its Animal Inhabitants. It Gives Your Home a Fresh Look and Creates a Relaxing Atmosphere.
- Add Fantastic Colors without Paint. Bring So Much Love, Life, Memory and Happiness, Get Many Compliments.
- Works on Any Smooth, Clean & Dry surface. Removable and Repositionable without Damaging Your Wall. Great for Rental Property.
- Size: 60cm x 90cm/23.62" x 35.43" (Approx.)
- Material: PVC, Removable, Waterproof, Non-toxic, Environmentally material
- Cute unicorn and flower pattern
- Give your room a unique look, create an enchanting vibe
- Great for bedrooms, living rooms, kids &children bedroom, playing rooms, nurseries and home decor.
- LEARN AND PLAY – Playing is our brain’s favourite way of learning. Decowall stickers are not only a great educational tool but also a fun way to decorate your room.
- ADD COLOURS WITHOUT PAINTING – Decorate your room instantly. Bring colour and life into your room without the hassle of painting and cleaning.
- DIY & EASY PEEL AND STICK – Quickly apply your decals without making a mess. Time for a change? Simply remove and reposition without leaving any sticky residue on the wall.
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGNED BY DECOWALL’S ILLUSTRATORS – All of our stickers are carefully designed by our team of talented artists and made to the highest quality at affordable prices.
- COVERAGE AND DIMENSIONS - 3 sheets of 74cm(w) x 44cm(h) (29.1" x 17.3"), finished size: approximately 165cm(w) x 99.5cm(h) (65” x 39.2”)
- two paper qualities available
- easy install Premium
- made in UK
- This wall sticker art are made of high-quality vinyl with an average lifespan of 3-5 years.
- It is easy to apply.We attached step by step instructions with the product.In addition to that,it was Numbered Every Parts of this Tree Decal, It's Easy to Put Them on the Wall Based on the Numbers
- This wall sticker absolutely brighten your room,make it much more colorful and lovely.They are great decorations for nursery room.
- NOTE:It would be suggested that repress the wall stickers 2-3 Times when you Apply,and then the stickers won't peel off the Wall Easily
- Finished Size is about 180*230cm (L*H) .And you can also adjust it according to your own Design
- Turn your bare walls into instant eye-catching pieces of art.
- Stunningly printed with Hp Latex Eco-Friendly Technology which gives out vibrant colours and long lasting durability.
- Our murals are easy applied using regular wallpaper paste ( NOT INCLUDED ) and come with a easy step by step instructions to make fitting our wallpaper murals easy
- This mural will come in easy to hang sections depending on size to make applying it just like regular wallpaper.
Buying Guide *
Girls Bedrooms *
When deciding on a wall mural for your daughter’s room, it is crucial to discover her interests and the things that she enjoys and likes to do and then implement that into the creative wall mural. For example, if she loves Disney princesses then painting a wall mural that tells the story of a Disney princess would be perfect. If she loves the beach then a beach scene could be used. Wall murals with beautiful scenes are commonly found in young girl’s bedrooms and are extremely popular. The murals in girl’s bedrooms don’t necessarily have to be feminine or girly. They can be anything that your child desires and also it is a good idea to make sure that it complements the room theme as well.
Boys Bedrooms *
If your son wants a wall mural, then it is important that you use the same basic guidelines as you would when deciding on a wall mural for a girl. First, figure out what your son likes and enjoys doing and then use that in the wall mural. Boys often like outdoor scenes of woods or trucks or something of that manner but make sure that you choose what your son wants exactly. Once again, the wall mural doesn’t necessarily have to be manly but can be a scene of the sky or a beach or anything that the child likes.
Selection Tips *
There are a few essential considerations that are important to make when choosing a wall mural. First of all, it is important to decide who will paint it. Some families want the child to use their creative side and paint their own mural or work together as a family to create it. Other families want a professional and neat looking wall mural that isn’t sloppy or messy.
It is probably the best idea to hire someone professional to paint the mural because then it will look perfect and there will be no mistakes. Cost is the next greatest factor. Cost may not be an issue for all families but if it is then looking around for deals is a great idea. Also, you can get a wall decal or wall sticker that is the size of the wall and stick it right on.
There are thousands of ideas and options online for those specifically. Another thing to consider is how long the child will like their wall mural and want their room to stay the way it is now. Children of a young age grow and mature very quickly and it can be hard to keep up with their fast-growing tastes and personality.
Choosing something that is appropriate for all ages is one option. An example of that may be an outdoor scene of some sort or anything you choose. Another option is just to paint over the wall mural with one color of paint or with another wall mural when the child wants a change in their room.
The last thing to keep in mind is to coordinate the wall mural theme with the theme of the room. For example, if the room theme is Disney princesses and the wall mural is of a car then that doesn’t fit well and can look messy or out of place. If that is what your family chooses and if that is what the child wants then it is perfectly fine but it is also a good idea to make sure everything matches and looks neat and clean instead of chaotic and messy.
Benefits of Kids Wall Murals *
There are quite a few benefits of wall murals. First of all, they can spark a child’s imagination. Children love to play and explore and imagine things and situations. They can pretend different things and if they coincide with the theme of the wall mural then the child can feel like they are really there.
Wall murals can be a great and fun tool to help encourage the child’s imagination. Wall murals can also help to spice up an otherwise boring room with possibly white walls. They can make the room more lively and fun for the child which they will definitely appreciate.
Wall murals can brighten the atmosphere of a child’s room and make it seem exciting and fun. They can seemingly transport a person into a new scene or world. Since the child will most likely be choosing what goes on the wall mural, they can feel like they are in control of their room and they can feel grown-up.
Wall murals are very popular and are found frequently in children’s bedrooms. They can help to personalize the child’s bedroom and give them a chance to pick out how they want it to be and choose the wall mural. Wall murals are perfect for boys and girls and there are many different designs on the internet to choose from if you can’t think of your own idea.
Hiring someone to paint the mural is a good idea because they are a professional and are talented at what they do. The wall mural can make the child’s bedroom come to life and be more exciting and fun than before. It can also encourage the child to be imaginative and use their creativity. It is important to keep in mind that you should choose something that the child likes and enjoys and will want in their room for years to come.