Garden water features generally refer to features like waterfalls, fountains and similar other structures built on your garden to make the garden more attractive and beautiful with their natural settings. When picking a garden water feature, you ought to identify the kind of creative landscape you desire as the features are of different varieties to suit different kinds of gardens. Some of the varieties to choose from when adding a water feature in your garden include, natural rock pools with fountains which blend with the plants grown on the garden or more modern arrangements built from stone balls and other quasi materials.
- Create a calming atmosphere for your garden or patio with this elegant water feature
- Manufactured from UV & frost resistant stone-effect resin for extended durability
- Fully self-contained - no additional reservoir required
- 3 LED lights on 3 tiers of the fountain
- Mains powered - Suitable for outdoor use
- Black Rattan Surround
- 8watt Low Energy Pump. Note: Pump does not have a plug attached as it is for outdoor use.
- 10m Cable
- Self Contained Unit
- 66cm x 46cm x 26cm
- 30cm water blade, Ideal for gardens, restaurants and bars and very easy to install.
- High quality stainless steel manufacture which can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Good for aeration, Fantastic water sound! Complete with a 2 year guarantee!
- New dual entry feature, the blade can now be used for either bottom entry install or rear entry simply by capping off the entry not needed with a bung which is included with each water blade
- Ability to add LED lights to the blade which look stunning at night.
- Made from high quality polyresin
- Fully self-contained - requires no additional reservoir
- UV and frost resistant - will increase product durability
- Integrated white LED light - illuminates the water feature, allowing you to enjoy it during the day and night
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Fully contained four tier water feature, no need for a water source
- Three planters for growing herbs or other small plants
- Hand made from iron to ensure durability
- Powered by a 500lph pump which consumes little energy, making it cheap to run
- Fully self contained (requires no additional reservoir)
- Suitable for in and outdoor use
- UV and frost resistant
- 5m of cable supplied
- Multi-coloured, flickering LED lights
- Wall and bowl cascading design
- Designed to provide perfect finishing touch to any home, garden or office space
- Stone effect resin, includes a light in the base which shines up at the feature
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor
- Brand : Kingfisher
- Fully self contained (requires no reservoir)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- UV and frost resistant
- 5m of cable supplied
- White LED uplight included
- Made of polyresin - UV and frost resistant
- Features integrated LED lighting - illuminates the water feature, allowing you to enjoy it during the day and night
- Suitable for outdoor use - adds a peaceful atmosphere to a range of settings
- Self-contained - does not require an additional reservoir
- Pump power :700 LPH
Benefits Of Garden Water Features
When constructing or purchasing a water feature you ought to consider the following tips in order to design the best.
- Appearance: First and foremost, you should consider its design. The garden design should bring out a natural appearance. You should ensure that you have created a higher ground level for the water fall so as to limit its artificial appearance. You can do this by building mounds of soil which are coated to make them stick together or you can use cairns of rocks. The garden water features change the appearance and looks of your compound as they provide a sensational look of your garden that gives it a natural feeling. This is done by blending the garden with rocks and water small waterfalls.
- Sound: one of the best sound you ever hear in life it the sound of a waterfall and the calming sound of a flowing stream. The sound created by a waterfall is usually very relaxing unlike other music from records. The sound from singing birds also provide a good natural feeling even if you are in an urban area where you never get to see any natural feature.
- Light: The fountain as a garden feature is used to refract and reflect light in the compound. Sunlight may sometimes caught on the glass and reflected off or you will in fact at other times enjoy the lighting in it. This is usually in a form where LEDs lighting underneath the water will be projected in form of an electric neon green or blue ray during the evening thus providing a very hypnotic environment.
- Wildlife: Garden features usually attract lots of wildlife especially birds to you compound. The birds often come to bath or drink water from the water features. The birds provide a good watching site for wildlife as the sing sweet melodies and colour the compound with their beautiful colours.
Garden water features therefore bring with them a number of advantages however you will have to be creative and smart enough when you do your selections. You will have to consider the size of garden together with your location when looking for appropriate features. This way, you will be able to get the best of features that would serve your purposes and add to the ambiance of your home.
For those enthusiastic about giving their gardens the best of appearances, here are some great garden water features for you to consider. Note that they vary is sizes and materials they are made from, so choose wisely considering the nature of your garden and its surroundings.
Below are some more garden water features from other UK online stores for you to consider as everyone tends to have their own way of deciding what ambiance they would prefer having in their backyards.