Garden water features generally refer to features like waterfalls, fountains and similar other structures built on your garden to make the garden more attractive and beautiful with their natural settings. When picking a garden water feature, you ought to identify the kind of creative landscape you desire as the features are of different varieties to suit different kinds of gardens. Some of the varieties to choose from when adding a water feature in your garden include, natural rock pools with fountains which blend with the plants grown on the garden or more modern arrangements built from stone balls and other quasi materials.
- Fully contained four tier water feature, no need for a water source
- Three planters for growing herbs or other small plants
- Hand made from iron to ensure durability
- Powered by a 500lph pump which consumes little energy, making it cheap to run
- Monolith Stone: Height 138cm Width 46cm Thickness 23cm
- Sump: Diameter 75cm Depth 33cm
- Virtually un breakable
- Easily moveable
- visually stunning
- Made of Stainless Steel
- The LED lights shine downwards which creates a graceful lighting environment
- This feature is frost and UV resistant
- It comes with its own black plastic reservoir and pump
- Complete life system for supporting fish and plants
- Easy to set up - step by step guide included
- Easy to maintain
- 61cm (H) x 103cm (W) x 73cm (D) - 336 litres (74 gallons)
- 3 year guarantee
- Supplied with pump, fittings, and instructions
- Comes complete with 10 meter length cable
- Contemporary realistic effect resin design
- Frost proof and easy to assemble
- LED illuminated
- Built in white LED lights in two of the bowls adding to the impact of this water feature at night
- Fully self contained garden water feature, Low maintenance, Child and pet safe
- Low voltage - much safer and also has a much lower running cost, Height 49cm, Width 31cm
- Easy to unpack and assemble needing no tools, Complete with pump & 10 metres of cable
- Adds a sense of calm and tranquillity to your garden, Made from durable resin-stone
- 2018 Model with 2.5W solar panel and 200LPH pump: Genuine ceramic terracotta solar water feature
- LED light included - great for night time use. Includes battery charger and mains indoor power adaptor
- Solar powered - highly economical with Battery backup in case of emergencies
- Makes an ideal gift or present. Auto 3 hour per 24 hour timer included
- 360mm (w) x 310mm (d) x 530mm (h)
- ADWNS1 - 60 x H.14cm - 10kg (Stand size 20 x 3cm)
- Weathers to develop its own protective rust finish
- Available in 5 sizes - 60, 80, 100, 120 & 150cm
- Made from 3mm thick Corten Steel
- Sits on circular stand (welded to base)
- Smart Solar
- Kitchen & Home
- Includes pump, LED light, Lithium re-chargeable battery, built in timer control panel, charger and step-by-step guide
- Freedom to instantly locate anywhere
- Able to run for up to a week without charging (2 hours a day). Quick to recharge battery (within 5 hours)
- LED light for beautiful night-time illumination
- Reflective sphere with beautiful ripple effect
Benefits Of Garden Water Features
When constructing or purchasing a water feature you ought to consider the following tips in order to design the best.
- Appearance: First and foremost, you should consider its design. The garden design should bring out a natural appearance. You should ensure that you have created a higher ground level for the water fall so as to limit its artificial appearance. You can do this by building mounds of soil which are coated to make them stick together or you can use cairns of rocks. The garden water features change the appearance and looks of your compound as they provide a sensational look of your garden that gives it a natural feeling. This is done by blending the garden with rocks and water small waterfalls.
- Sound: one of the best sound you ever hear in life it the sound of a waterfall and the calming sound of a flowing stream. The sound created by a waterfall is usually very relaxing unlike other music from records. The sound from singing birds also provide a good natural feeling even if you are in an urban area where you never get to see any natural feature.
- Light: The fountain as a garden feature is used to refract and reflect light in the compound. Sunlight may sometimes caught on the glass and reflected off or you will in fact at other times enjoy the lighting in it. This is usually in a form where LEDs lighting underneath the water will be projected in form of an electric neon green or blue ray during the evening thus providing a very hypnotic environment.
- Wildlife: Garden features usually attract lots of wildlife especially birds to you compound. The birds often come to bath or drink water from the water features. The birds provide a good watching site for wildlife as the sing sweet melodies and colour the compound with their beautiful colours.
Garden water features therefore bring with them a number of advantages however you will have to be creative and smart enough when you do your selections. You will have to consider the size of garden together with your location when looking for appropriate features. This way, you will be able to get the best of features that would serve your purposes and add to the ambiance of your home.
For those enthusiastic about giving their gardens the best of appearances, here are some great garden water features for you to consider. Note that they vary is sizes and materials they are made from, so choose wisely considering the nature of your garden and its surroundings.
Below are some more garden water features from other UK online stores for you to consider as everyone tends to have their own way of deciding what ambiance they would prefer having in their backyards.