Children’s rooms can be filled with toys and decorations but the room is completely pointless if there is no furniture. Bedrooms need a variety of furniture and each piece does something specific. The specific types of furniture that children need will vary with age.
- Quality High Gloss finish to fronts with matt veneer finished frames
- Wardrobe - A 2 door wardrobe, single high hanging rail (perfect for long dresses), top shelf provides extra storage.
- The 4 drawer chest provides you with the storage space that a wardrobe cannot. The sturdy individual drawers are in one column of 4. They can take a remarkable amount of weight due to the high strength manufactured wood veneer frame. The drawers fit flush and are manufactured to strict conditions which mean they are stable and firm.
- The bedside cabinet has been manufactured with the strength and sturdiness you look for in a chest, whilst the high gloss drawer front gives the piece that finesse that its been longing for.
- Mainland UK Delivery Only. Sorry but we UNABLE to deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, ALL offshore Islands & Ireland.
- 🛏️BED WITH BARRIERS - Dimensions: 160x80cm low frame design makes it easy for your kids to get in and out on their own;
- 😊COMPLETE KIT - The set consists of high-quality MDF beds and a comfortable mattress that ensures your child a healthy and peaceful sleep.
- 🔝MATTRESS - 7cm thick foam mattress - As a standard fitting of a bed we add a comfortable mattress of hardness which is appropriate for children so that your child could sleep comfortably. A mattress cover has a zipper sewn in so it can be easily washed, if necessary.
- 👪ALL EDGES ROUNDED - for maximum safety. A triple layer of eco friendly paint prevents fading and scratching of the paint. Safe for health and 2 side guardrails for added protection, ensure your kids won’t roll off the bed in the night
- 📦IMPORTANT - Beds will be sent in 2 separate package, sometimes arrive separetly, all components supplied with the step-by-step instructions for easy assembly
- Description: cute giraffe motifs for children's or baby bedrooms
- Material: high-quality offset printing on 250 g premium glossy paper with single-sided finishing.
- Size: DIN A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm).
- Box contents: set of 3 offset printing (without frame and decoration).
- Motif: Giraffe
- FEATURES Includes 1 table and 2 armchairs ★ Sturdy and durable ★ Suitable for age 0-6 years
- MATERIALS Cover - 100% cotton with zipper for easy removal ★ Filling - polyurethane foam
- ASSEMBLY Easy assembly without tools - just remove the pouf from the middle ★ For a sample of use please refer to a photo on Amazon
- DIMENSIONS Armchairs - Height: 38 cm Lenght: 46 cm Width: 36 cm ★ Table - Height: 20 cm Lenght: 55 cm Width: 30 cm
- PLEASE NOTE Product compliant with EU standards ★ CE and Oeko-TEX
- ❤Bed Frame Size:(L) 196cm x (W) 98cm x (H) 82cm approx,suitable for mattress size L190cm x W90cm
- ❤Made of durable wood, it is sustainable and extra heavy,suitable for all bedrooms
- ❤23cm under the bed,provide enough storage space
- ❤Disassembled delivery,easy home assembly required
- ❤Note:Mattress not included,please use it with mattress
- MAKE YOUR CHILD’S BEDROOM SPARKLE: With our beautiful, sparkling, and fun unicorn lamp shade for children you will give a unique touch and a fantasy atmosphere to your little one’s bedroom
- EASY FIT: Our unicorn light shade decoration is easy to fit, compatible with LED bulbs, energy saver bulbs, incandescent bulbs and has a universal pendant fitting, making it ideal for any home
- EXQUISITE DESIGN: Our unicorn pendant lamp shade for girls will soon brighten up any room with its silver, pastel pink and purple tones along with its unicorn figures. Each chime is shaped like a unicorn making this modern unicorn design shade every girl’s wish. Also, the light coming from the light bulb (not included) will project the unicorns onto the wall, creating beautiful shadows
- PERFECT GIFT: Made with children in mind, our unicorn decorative lamp shade is perfect as a birthday gift, as a Christmas gift, and even as a gift for a baby shower, as it’s really easy to install and is just the right size to fit in every room whilst creating a magical atmosphere that will promote your children’s creativity and imagination
- Size : 29 cm
- Eco-friendly materials: this wardrobe organizer is made of PP plastic, toxic-free, harmless for human body.
- Sturdy result: this wardrobe pannel is framed by steel, making it strong enough for your storage demand.
- DIY design: because the components are separated, you can DIY the shape of the organizer,catering for your demand
- Multi-function: this storage can not only store clothes, also can keep books,toys, etc.
- Keep the bedroom tidy and organised, encourages your child's love of books. Holds up to 50+ books. Dimensions 55.8 x 29.21 x 96.52 cm
- Quick and easy assembly, with step by step instructions. Hooks are provided for anchoring to the wall for your childs safety
- Teach your kids colour and character recognition and enhance their imaginative minds
- Hand Painted & Hand Carved. Designed, manufactured and packaged by skilled craftsmen
- Part of the Fantasy Fields Magic Garden bedroom furniture and storage range from Teamson.
- Solid black metal bed frame with headboard, footboard and metal slats
- The stylish design will compliment any interior, solid metal construction
- Single frame takes a standard 3ft single mattress (190×90)
- Frame Size : H:90cm L:195cm W:93cm - Gap under the bed is 33cm
- Mattress is not included-Delivery Excludes channel islands, highlands and northern Ireland
- Supplied flat packed with a simple 7 step assembly process. The included instructions are simple to follow and will guide you every step of the way and we also have a UK helpline, open Mon-Fri 9am - 5:30pm.
- Bed Frame Size: 198 x 98 x 82cm (Length x Width x Height) and fits a single standard mattress.
- Max Load of the Bed: 110kg
- Mattress NOT included
- 1 Year Warranty Included
Babies and infants need different furniture than older children do. First of all, babies need a crib. Some parents prefer to co-sleep but that is just a preference. Infants aren’t big enough to sleep in a regular bed and that can be dangerous so a crib, pack and play, or bassinet basically are the only choices.
Next, a dresser is needed for all the adorable baby clothes you bought for your new child. Any type of dresser is fine for in an infant’s room so just choose whatever fits best with the room. Some extra shelves or drawers or bookcases somewhere in the room can be helpful because many people with young children have an overwhelming amount of baby clothes and toys and not enough space.
A rocker isn’t necessary but can be of big help. Parents can use the rocker to nurse the baby or to rock him or her to sleep. Some people purchase a changing table for the nursery but it is not always necessary if you have a large amount of counter space in the bathroom. If not, then the changing table would be a very good idea. Changing pads can be placed on top of dressers as well.
Toddlers need some different furniture than infants. Toddlers have graduated from sleeping in cribs to sleeping in toddler beds. These beds are small and close to the ground and just the right size for toddlers. Dressers are also essential. The clothes that will not fit in the closet need to be put in dressers. This is especially important since toddlers have lots of clothes.
A bookcase is important because many toddlers enjoy being read to and also other toys can be put on the bookcase as well. A chest of drawers or shelves on the wall will also help to hold extra clothes or toys or books or anything else the child may have that will not fit in the other furniture or places in the room.
Tables are also perfect for toddler’s bedrooms. They can play with toys or make crafts on the tables or colour. The possibilities are endless. Toddlers don’t need much more furniture than this but there are other options that you can implement.
Older Children *
Older children need a lot of the same furniture as younger children. They need a bed, although this bed must be much bigger than the beds or toddlers or younger children because older children grow a lot more quickly. Getting a twin sized bed is a good idea because it gives the children more room to grow and then they can use the bed for many more years. Older children also need a dresser to put their clothes in.
Some children have more clothes than others and may need an additional dresser or extra set of drawers to accommodate all of the clothes. Older children may also need shelves or an extra set of drawers to hold their toys and other personal belongings. Since older children will be starting to have more homework than they did when they were little, they will most likely need a desk or table in their room so that they can work on homework.
A kitchen table can be used but it will help the child to focus and feel more grown-up if they are able to have a desk or table in their own room. A desk is probably a better option. This is because desks and drawers that they can keep their school supplies in so that they don’t get lost or mixed up with all their toys and other personal belongings.
Purchasing the Furniture *
Purchasing children’s furniture can sometimes be difficult work. It can be hard to shop with your child and even harder to transport the furniture back home. One simple solution to this problem is to shop online. Shopping online gives you the opportunity to shop with your child at your convenience.
It can be much easier than taking your child or infant to the store. There are also thousands of more selections online than there are at stores. Plus, it will save you the time of driving around to different stores with your child to look at all the different children’s bedroom furniture that they have.
Having the furniture shipped to your house directly is also a great convenience to have. This is because it takes a lot of hard work to get the furniture from the store to your car and then from your car to your house and the child’s bedroom. If you purchase the furniture online then you can have it shipped right to your house.
Most of the time they will even help you carry it up into your house and this can be extremely convenient if the child’s room is upstairs. Purchasing children’s bedroom furniture online has many great benefits.
Furniture is something that is essential for every child’s bedroom. It gives them somewhere to sleep, keep their toys, clothes, and personal belongings, do homework, and an endless assortment of things.
Furniture in children’s bedrooms should fit their room theme and possibly be painted a fun colour or something that the child will enjoy instead of plain furniture. This will make them enjoy their bedroom more. Children of every age including infants need completely different types of furniture. They grow very quickly and buying so much furniture can be expensive.
One solution for this is to buy larger beds or toddlers and buy dressers and other pieces of furniture that can be used in the future when they get older so that new furniture doesn’t have to be purchased. It is also a great idea to shop online. Buying children’s bedroom furniture can be a lot of work so remember to make sure that you child loves the furniture just as much as you do.