Children’s rooms can be filled with toys and decorations but the room is completely pointless if there is no furniture. Bedrooms need a variety of furniture and each piece does something specific. The specific types of furniture that children need will vary with age.
- Single Drawer Bedside Table, perfect for keeping your phone and essentials close by. Measures W40 x H48 x D39cm.
- 3 Piece Bedroom Furniture Set, includes 2 Door Double Wardrobe, Chest of 3 Drawers and Bedside Table.
- 2 Door Double Wardrobe, a modern design wardrobe with high hanging rail, giving lots of space to hang all your essentials, including dresses. Measures W79 x H165 x D46.5cm.
- Finished in Sonoma Oak Effect Frame and White Doors & Drawers.
- 3 Drawer Chest, offers plenty of space for keeping folded items of clothing neat and tidy. Measures W60 x H59.5 x D40cm.
- Amazing Price for a Full 3 Piece Bedroom Set!
- Set Includes: 2 Door Wardrobe, 3 Drawer Chest of Drawers, Bedside Cabinet.
- Choice of Matching Colours: Beech, Espresso, Walnut or White
- Wardrobe H:165cm D:46.5cm W:79cm - Chest H:61.5cm D:40cm W:60cm - Bedside: H:48cm D:39cm W:40cm
- Mainland UK Delivery Only. Sorry but we cannot deliver to Highlands or Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland,Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- Childrens 3 Piece Bedroom Set with High Gloss Fronts & Matt Oak Effect Frames
- Matching Cabin Bed Also Available
- Available in Pink, Blue, White & Grey
- Dimensions Wardrobe W 760mm x H 1805mm x D 465mm Chest W 685mm x H 600mm x D 400mm Bedside Cabinet W 460mm x H 350mm x D 450mm
- Delivered Flat Pack For Home Assembley
- Size = (W) 121cm (D) 40cm (H) 71cm
- White Painted
- 6 Removable Coloured Storage Bins
- Flat Packed
- Size = (W) 121cm (D) 40cm (H) 71cm, Canvas basket Dimentions W 32.5cm , H 20cm, D 37cm
- White Painted
- 6 Removable Coloured Storage Bins
- Flat Packed
- Wardrobe - A full-length hanging rail, top shelf provides ample room for all your clothes. The doors have a SOFT CLOSE function to provide that extra elegance and function to the wardrobe.
- 4 Drawer Chest - This stylish and modern bedroom chest Grey finish with oak tops and brushed steel handles create a sophisticated impression
- 2 Drawer Bedside Cabinet - This stylish and modern bedroom chest Grey finish with oak tops and brushed steel handles create a sophisticated impression
- Mainland UK Delivery Only. Sorry but we UNABLE to deliver to ALL offshore Islands
- Dimensions Wardrobe: H: 180 cm W: 79 cm D: 52 cm 4 Drawer Chest: H: 93.5 cm W: 79 cm D: 39.5 cm Bedside Cabinet: H: 46.7 cm W: 45 cm D: 39.5 cm
- FEATURES Includes 1 table and 2 armchairs ★ Sturdy and durable ★ Suitable for age 0-6 years
- MATERIALS Cover - 100% cotton with zipper for easy removal ★ Filling - polyurethane foam
- ASSEMBLY Easy assembly without tools - just remove the pouf from the middle ★ For a sample of use please refer to a photo on Amazon
- DIMENSIONS Armchairs - Height: 38 cm Lenght: 46 cm Width: 36 cm ★ Table - Height: 20 cm Lenght: 55 cm Width: 30 cm
- PLEASE NOTE Product compliant with EU standards ★ CE and Oeko-TEX
- Durable Construction: made of MDF and Hardwood. Nice fairy & butterfly painting with beautiful pastel make the surface smooth and glossy. Paint would not come off!
- This Fairy Theme Vanity set with hand carved and nice painted, provides 100% poison free. A great gift for children & kids
- Easy Assembly: This vanity set come up with a detailed instruction of assembly can be followed. Perfect for lovely girls to dress up
- Dimensions: Table size: 23"x11.8"x34.8", Stool size: 11.6"Lx10"Wx13.7"H. Lovely design with a drawer to store her small stuff
- Applications:Recommended for kids 3+ ages,Perfect for bedroom,nursery & more.
- Product Colour: White
- Product Size: H 141 x W 80 x D 40 Cm Approx.
- Product Material: MDF
- Product Brand: Vida Designs
- Product Cleaning Instructions: Wipe With A Dry Cloth
- Wardrobe, Tallboy,
- Oak Effect, Hanging Rail, Two drawers at the bottom
- Easy Assemble
- Flat Pack
- Wardrobe Clearance Dimensions: H174cm x W80cm x D42cm Approx
Babies and infants need different furniture than older children do. First of all, babies need a crib. Some parents prefer to co-sleep but that is just a preference. Infants aren’t big enough to sleep in a regular bed and that can be dangerous so a crib, pack and play, or bassinet basically are the only choices.
Next, a dresser is needed for all the adorable baby clothes you bought for your new child. Any type of dresser is fine for in an infant’s room so just choose whatever fits best with the room. Some extra shelves or drawers or bookcases somewhere in the room can be helpful because many people with young children have an overwhelming amount of baby clothes and toys and not enough space.
A rocker isn’t necessary but can be of big help. Parents can use the rocker to nurse the baby or to rock him or her to sleep. Some people purchase a changing table for the nursery but it is not always necessary if you have a large amount of counter space in the bathroom. If not, then the changing table would be a very good idea. Changing pads can be placed on top of dressers as well.
Toddlers need some different furniture than infants. Toddlers have graduated from sleeping in cribs to sleeping in toddler beds. These beds are small and close to the ground and just the right size for toddlers. Dressers are also essential. The clothes that will not fit in the closet need to be put in dressers. This is especially important since toddlers have lots of clothes.
A bookcase is important because many toddlers enjoy being read to and also other toys can be put on the bookcase as well. A chest of drawers or shelves on the wall will also help to hold extra clothes or toys or books or anything else the child may have that will not fit in the other furniture or places in the room.
Tables are also perfect for toddler’s bedrooms. They can play with toys or make crafts on the tables or colour. The possibilities are endless. Toddlers don’t need much more furniture than this but there are other options that you can implement.
Older Children *
Older children need a lot of the same furniture as younger children. They need a bed, although this bed must be much bigger than the beds or toddlers or younger children because older children grow a lot more quickly. Getting a twin sized bed is a good idea because it gives the children more room to grow and then they can use the bed for many more years. Older children also need a dresser to put their clothes in.
Some children have more clothes than others and may need an additional dresser or extra set of drawers to accommodate all of the clothes. Older children may also need shelves or an extra set of drawers to hold their toys and other personal belongings. Since older children will be starting to have more homework than they did when they were little, they will most likely need a desk or table in their room so that they can work on homework.
A kitchen table can be used but it will help the child to focus and feel more grown-up if they are able to have a desk or table in their own room. A desk is probably a better option. This is because desks and drawers that they can keep their school supplies in so that they don’t get lost or mixed up with all their toys and other personal belongings.
Purchasing the Furniture *
Purchasing children’s furniture can sometimes be difficult work. It can be hard to shop with your child and even harder to transport the furniture back home. One simple solution to this problem is to shop online. Shopping online gives you the opportunity to shop with your child at your convenience.
It can be much easier than taking your child or infant to the store. There are also thousands of more selections online than there are at stores. Plus, it will save you the time of driving around to different stores with your child to look at all the different children’s bedroom furniture that they have.
Having the furniture shipped to your house directly is also a great convenience to have. This is because it takes a lot of hard work to get the furniture from the store to your car and then from your car to your house and the child’s bedroom. If you purchase the furniture online then you can have it shipped right to your house.
Most of the time they will even help you carry it up into your house and this can be extremely convenient if the child’s room is upstairs. Purchasing children’s bedroom furniture online has many great benefits.
Furniture is something that is essential for every child’s bedroom. It gives them somewhere to sleep, keep their toys, clothes, and personal belongings, do homework, and an endless assortment of things.
Furniture in children’s bedrooms should fit their room theme and possibly be painted a fun colour or something that the child will enjoy instead of plain furniture. This will make them enjoy their bedroom more. Children of every age including infants need completely different types of furniture. They grow very quickly and buying so much furniture can be expensive.
One solution for this is to buy larger beds or toddlers and buy dressers and other pieces of furniture that can be used in the future when they get older so that new furniture doesn’t have to be purchased. It is also a great idea to shop online. Buying children’s bedroom furniture can be a lot of work so remember to make sure that you child loves the furniture just as much as you do.