Children’s rooms can be filled with toys and decorations but the room is completely pointless if there is no furniture. Bedrooms need a variety of furniture and each piece does something specific. The specific types of furniture that children need will vary with age.
- Supplied flat packed and requires self assembly in the home
- Dimensions: Height 139 x Width 66.8x Depth 49.8 cm
- Metal Slide Runners
- 3 Key Bedroom Pieces all in one Set
- Plastic heart shaped handle
- Set includes 2 Door Wardrobe, 3 Drawer Chest & Bedside Cabinet - Fantastic value bedroom storage!
- The Wardrobe features an Internal Shelf and Hanging Rail. Bedside features a drawer and Shelf.
- All pieces feature curved handles and are supplied with a 12 month warranty.
- Dimensions: Wardrobe W790mm x D530mm x H1760mm, Chest W605mm x D400mm x H610mm, Bedside W480mm x D390mm x H580mm
- Mainland UK Delivery Only. Sorry but we do not deliver to Scottish Highlands & Islands, ALL offshore Islands & Ireland.
- UV Gloss Fronts
- White Two Tone
- Amazing Price for a Full 3 Piece Bedroom Set!
- Set Includes: 2 Door Wardrobe, 3 Drawer Chest of Drawers, Bedside Cabinet.
- Choice of Matching Colours: Beech, Espresso, Walnut or White
- Wardrobe H:165cm D:46.5cm W:79cm - Chest H:61.5cm D:40cm W:60cm - Bedside: H:48cm D:39cm W:40cm
- Mainland UK Delivery Only. Sorry but we cannot deliver to Highlands or Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland,Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- Colourful, fun and functional multi-storage unit featuring their favourite characters
- Practical and convenient for storing toys, books and games
- The perfect size for toddlers, featuring six fabric open storage drawers
- Great for encouraging kids to tidy away, transforming their bedroom or playroom in minutes
- Quick and easy assembly with step by step instructions, manufactured with high grade MDF and fabric drawers
- Solid pine Mid Sleeper Cabin bed with FAIRY Play Tent In Whitewash
- Dimensions: 101cm(Width) X 202cm (Length) X 114cm (Height) size of bed (Excluding the Slide)
- Slide, Tent ,Tower and Tunnel Included; This item comes Flat Packed for Home Assembly
- UK mainland Delivery Only, We cannot ship to N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands & Isle of Man
- To comply with BS EN747 the maximum depth of mattress required should be less than 16cm ( we do have suitable mattresess just search amazon for B008D5ANII )
- Light Grey coloured doors, drawer fronts and frame with Oak coloured top panel
- Soft Close 2 Door Wardrobe - Has Soft close function on the door which we think is essential, single high hanging rail (perfect for long dresses) and a top shelf provides extra storage.
- Chest of 4 drawers - The 4 drawer chest is an excellent addition to Grey style bedroom furniture range of stylish yet affordable furniture. The chest provides you with the storage space that a wardrobe cannot. The sturdy individual drawers are in one column of 4. They can take a remarkable amount of weight due to the high strength frame. The drawers fit flush and are manufactured to strict conditions which mean they are stable and firm.
- Bedside cabinet with 2 drawers - The bedside cabinet in our Grey style bedroom furniture range has been manufactured with the strength and sturdiness you look for in a bedside.
- PLEASE NOTE that delivery is to Mainland UK Only. Sorry but we DO NOT DELIVER to Scottish Highlands and Islands, ALL offshore Islands & Ireland.
- Colourful, fun and functional workbench & toy box, featuring their favourite characters
- Multi-purpose - suitable for arts and crafts, tea time treats or colouring fun
- Easy to clean surface
- The perfect addition to a bedroom or play room
- Quick and easy assembly with step by step instructions, manufactured with high grade MDF & Pine wood
- Modern Design: -Pure white closed doors and walls. High quality steel tube and PP plastic connectors can perfectly meet a long-life and sturdy need. It is not hard and brittle but rather flexible and durable.
- Eco-material: -Environmental resin panels. Zero methanal guaranteed. The design has been simplified and instruction manuals reviewed to help our customers. 24/7 customer service also provided for any of your question.
- Multi-function: -Hanging or folded clothes, Deeper cubes can store up to 16-20 shirts each. storage of books, toys, fabric drawers and other miscellaneous household items. Light weight wardrobe also prefect for kids' storage.
- Easy Care: -Waterproof and dust-resistant; Easy Clean, Moveable by easy assembly and disassembly. Leg connectors for self-stand. We also offer PDF instructions in case that our customer needs additional assistance.Easy Care: -Waterproof and dust-resistant; Easy Clean, Moveable by easy assembly and disassembly. Leg connectors for self-stand. We also offer PDF instructions in case that our customer needs additional assistance.
- Storage: -Each (smallest) cube supports up to 10 kgs. Measures in 35 cm(W) x 45 cm(D) x 35 cm(H). Build your own combinations for any space. Your imagination and our DIY product changes living style.
- Playful and fun cloud design
- Self-assembly required; wall fittings not provided
- Co-ordinates ideally with mamas & papas ivory furniture
Babies and infants need different furniture than older children do. First of all, babies need a crib. Some parents prefer to co-sleep but that is just a preference. Infants aren’t big enough to sleep in a regular bed and that can be dangerous so a crib, pack and play, or bassinet basically are the only choices.
Next, a dresser is needed for all the adorable baby clothes you bought for your new child. Any type of dresser is fine for in an infant’s room so just choose whatever fits best with the room. Some extra shelves or drawers or bookcases somewhere in the room can be helpful because many people with young children have an overwhelming amount of baby clothes and toys and not enough space.
A rocker isn’t necessary but can be of big help. Parents can use the rocker to nurse the baby or to rock him or her to sleep. Some people purchase a changing table for the nursery but it is not always necessary if you have a large amount of counter space in the bathroom. If not, then the changing table would be a very good idea. Changing pads can be placed on top of dressers as well.
Toddlers need some different furniture than infants. Toddlers have graduated from sleeping in cribs to sleeping in toddler beds. These beds are small and close to the ground and just the right size for toddlers. Dressers are also essential. The clothes that will not fit in the closet need to be put in dressers. This is especially important since toddlers have lots of clothes.
A bookcase is important because many toddlers enjoy being read to and also other toys can be put on the bookcase as well. A chest of drawers or shelves on the wall will also help to hold extra clothes or toys or books or anything else the child may have that will not fit in the other furniture or places in the room.
Tables are also perfect for toddler’s bedrooms. They can play with toys or make crafts on the tables or colour. The possibilities are endless. Toddlers don’t need much more furniture than this but there are other options that you can implement.
Older Children *
Older children need a lot of the same furniture as younger children. They need a bed, although this bed must be much bigger than the beds or toddlers or younger children because older children grow a lot more quickly. Getting a twin sized bed is a good idea because it gives the children more room to grow and then they can use the bed for many more years. Older children also need a dresser to put their clothes in.
Some children have more clothes than others and may need an additional dresser or extra set of drawers to accommodate all of the clothes. Older children may also need shelves or an extra set of drawers to hold their toys and other personal belongings. Since older children will be starting to have more homework than they did when they were little, they will most likely need a desk or table in their room so that they can work on homework.
A kitchen table can be used but it will help the child to focus and feel more grown-up if they are able to have a desk or table in their own room. A desk is probably a better option. This is because desks and drawers that they can keep their school supplies in so that they don’t get lost or mixed up with all their toys and other personal belongings.
Purchasing the Furniture *
Purchasing children’s furniture can sometimes be difficult work. It can be hard to shop with your child and even harder to transport the furniture back home. One simple solution to this problem is to shop online. Shopping online gives you the opportunity to shop with your child at your convenience.
It can be much easier than taking your child or infant to the store. There are also thousands of more selections online than there are at stores. Plus, it will save you the time of driving around to different stores with your child to look at all the different children’s bedroom furniture that they have.
Having the furniture shipped to your house directly is also a great convenience to have. This is because it takes a lot of hard work to get the furniture from the store to your car and then from your car to your house and the child’s bedroom. If you purchase the furniture online then you can have it shipped right to your house.
Most of the time they will even help you carry it up into your house and this can be extremely convenient if the child’s room is upstairs. Purchasing children’s bedroom furniture online has many great benefits.
Furniture is something that is essential for every child’s bedroom. It gives them somewhere to sleep, keep their toys, clothes, and personal belongings, do homework, and an endless assortment of things.
Furniture in children’s bedrooms should fit their room theme and possibly be painted a fun colour or something that the child will enjoy instead of plain furniture. This will make them enjoy their bedroom more. Children of every age including infants need completely different types of furniture. They grow very quickly and buying so much furniture can be expensive.
One solution for this is to buy larger beds or toddlers and buy dressers and other pieces of furniture that can be used in the future when they get older so that new furniture doesn’t have to be purchased. It is also a great idea to shop online. Buying children’s bedroom furniture can be a lot of work so remember to make sure that you child loves the furniture just as much as you do.