Children’s rooms can be filled with toys and decorations but the room is completely pointless if there is no furniture. Bedrooms need a variety of furniture and each piece does something specific. The specific types of furniture that children need will vary with age.
- Light Grey coloured doors, drawer fronts and frame with Oak coloured top panel
- Soft Close 2 Door Wardrobe - Has Soft close function on the door which we think is essential, single high hanging rail (perfect for long dresses) and a top shelf provides extra storage.
- Chest of 4 drawers - The 4 drawer chest is an excellent addition to Grey style bedroom furniture range of stylish yet affordable furniture. The chest provides you with the storage space that a wardrobe cannot. The sturdy individual drawers are in one column of 4. They can take a remarkable amount of weight due to the high strength frame. The drawers fit flush and are manufactured to strict conditions which mean they are stable and firm.
- Bedside cabinet with 2 drawers - The bedside cabinet in our Grey style bedroom furniture range has been manufactured with the strength and sturdiness you look for in a bedside.
- PLEASE NOTE that delivery is to Mainland UK Only. Sorry but we DO NOT DELIVER to Scottish Highlands and Islands, ALL offshore Islands & Ireland.
- UV Gloss Fronts
- White Two Tone
- Top, Side, Front Panel, Shelves: Quality MDF/Laminated Chipboard. Natural Wood/Gloss/Matt Effect Veneer. Back Panel: Acrylic Fiberboard. Any metal parts (screws, hinges): Steel, Nickel-Plated, Copper-Plated. Sturdy, Solid Build. High Quality Finish.
- Usually delivered within 3 - 5 weeks. France, Germany and UK. Offshore Islands and Scotland Highlands excluded.
- For assembled sizes please see all pictures.
- If You Decide To Purchase This Compact Unit We Will Confirm Your Order By Email Via Amazon. Please Respond To It As We Need Confirmation Of Your Address And Telephone Number For Delivery Purposes. Thank You.
- Additional Information: Net Weight: 177 kg. Number of flat-packed packages: 5. Self-assembly required.
- Lovely and novel design, high quality hardware parts are used, big capacity for storage, movable with wheels.
- Environmentally friendly material good for environment and kid's health.
- Nice painting make the surface smooth and glossy,the color is special also.
- All the designs are original, MDF & Solid wood material hand-crafted, sturdy and durable.
- Simple instructions available for assembling easily. Item dimensions: 75 cm x 39.5 cm x 148 cm.
- Supplied flat packed and requires self assembly in the home
- Dimensions: Height 139 x Width 66.8x Depth 49.8 cm
- Metal Slide Runners
- 3 Key Bedroom Pieces all in one Set
- Plastic football shaped handle
- Supplied flat packed and requires self assembly in the home
- Dimensions: Height 75.3 x Width 59.8x Depth 35.2 cm
- Metal Slide Runners
- Wide Mid Height Chest of Drawers
- Plastic Heart Shaped Handle
Babies and infants need different furniture than older children do. First of all, babies need a crib. Some parents prefer to co-sleep but that is just a preference. Infants aren’t big enough to sleep in a regular bed and that can be dangerous so a crib, pack and play, or bassinet basically are the only choices.
Next, a dresser is needed for all the adorable baby clothes you bought for your new child. Any type of dresser is fine for in an infant’s room so just choose whatever fits best with the room. Some extra shelves or drawers or bookcases somewhere in the room can be helpful because many people with young children have an overwhelming amount of baby clothes and toys and not enough space.
A rocker isn’t necessary but can be of big help. Parents can use the rocker to nurse the baby or to rock him or her to sleep. Some people purchase a changing table for the nursery but it is not always necessary if you have a large amount of counter space in the bathroom. If not, then the changing table would be a very good idea. Changing pads can be placed on top of dressers as well.
Toddlers need some different furniture than infants. Toddlers have graduated from sleeping in cribs to sleeping in toddler beds. These beds are small and close to the ground and just the right size for toddlers. Dressers are also essential. The clothes that will not fit in the closet need to be put in dressers. This is especially important since toddlers have lots of clothes.
A bookcase is important because many toddlers enjoy being read to and also other toys can be put on the bookcase as well. A chest of drawers or shelves on the wall will also help to hold extra clothes or toys or books or anything else the child may have that will not fit in the other furniture or places in the room.
Tables are also perfect for toddler’s bedrooms. They can play with toys or make crafts on the tables or colour. The possibilities are endless. Toddlers don’t need much more furniture than this but there are other options that you can implement.
Older Children *
Older children need a lot of the same furniture as younger children. They need a bed, although this bed must be much bigger than the beds or toddlers or younger children because older children grow a lot more quickly. Getting a twin sized bed is a good idea because it gives the children more room to grow and then they can use the bed for many more years. Older children also need a dresser to put their clothes in.
Some children have more clothes than others and may need an additional dresser or extra set of drawers to accommodate all of the clothes. Older children may also need shelves or an extra set of drawers to hold their toys and other personal belongings. Since older children will be starting to have more homework than they did when they were little, they will most likely need a desk or table in their room so that they can work on homework.
A kitchen table can be used but it will help the child to focus and feel more grown-up if they are able to have a desk or table in their own room. A desk is probably a better option. This is because desks and drawers that they can keep their school supplies in so that they don’t get lost or mixed up with all their toys and other personal belongings.
Purchasing the Furniture *
Purchasing children’s furniture can sometimes be difficult work. It can be hard to shop with your child and even harder to transport the furniture back home. One simple solution to this problem is to shop online. Shopping online gives you the opportunity to shop with your child at your convenience.
It can be much easier than taking your child or infant to the store. There are also thousands of more selections online than there are at stores. Plus, it will save you the time of driving around to different stores with your child to look at all the different children’s bedroom furniture that they have.
Having the furniture shipped to your house directly is also a great convenience to have. This is because it takes a lot of hard work to get the furniture from the store to your car and then from your car to your house and the child’s bedroom. If you purchase the furniture online then you can have it shipped right to your house.
Most of the time they will even help you carry it up into your house and this can be extremely convenient if the child’s room is upstairs. Purchasing children’s bedroom furniture online has many great benefits.
Furniture is something that is essential for every child’s bedroom. It gives them somewhere to sleep, keep their toys, clothes, and personal belongings, do homework, and an endless assortment of things.
Furniture in children’s bedrooms should fit their room theme and possibly be painted a fun colour or something that the child will enjoy instead of plain furniture. This will make them enjoy their bedroom more. Children of every age including infants need completely different types of furniture. They grow very quickly and buying so much furniture can be expensive.
One solution for this is to buy larger beds or toddlers and buy dressers and other pieces of furniture that can be used in the future when they get older so that new furniture doesn’t have to be purchased. It is also a great idea to shop online. Buying children’s bedroom furniture can be a lot of work so remember to make sure that you child loves the furniture just as much as you do.